Page 69 of 126 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2513

Thread: Halo 4

[Level 8: Skynet]
    I imagine it will happen at some point. Aren't there already "classic" gametypes set up for custom games already? (I honestly havent looked). Personally I'd like a big-team objective playlist available, Big Team Slayer on Ragnarok gets old after a while.

Still responds to BLOO
    Aw shit, here comes seph making another desperate push to work for 343 as their PR person

A little advice, it's bad etiquette to bring other games into a point when defending yours, that might work on the internet with the rest of the plebs but in the professional world we find that retarded.

Honkey Kong
    I really want to finish the campaign but I'm having a really hard time pulling away from multiplayer to do it. Shit is too fun.

Slugging it out from checkpoint to checkpoint on Legendary is pretty rewarding. It takes a lot of time clearing out all the enemies to proceed (fucking knights), but when that little checkpoint notification pops up in the lower left corner it feels pretty good.

Playing the campaign has reignited the Halo fan in me and I went and watched the last four episodes of Forward Unto Dawn last night. Once the ODSTs and Covenant drop in episode three shit got pretty fun. Cheesy throughout, but fun.

Still responds to BLOO
    I remember feeling relief when we got checkpoints after Rob killed everything while I complained about the shitty ass plot.

There were multiple times when we employed a dummy strategy where one of us would attract attention while the other runs to the next checkpoint. We passed at least 10% of the what the game wanted us to kill.

Fuck videogames.

You can do that in co-op, yeah.

Still responds to BLOO
    There's multiple times I remember that one person can do.

When you have to open that "blast door" to the space missile as soon as you push the button run to the blast door and RB your way from fighting two phantom's worth of enemies. The very first large scale fight in mission 2 can be skipped with a warthog. I forgot the exact mission but when you're inside a forerunner building and the game gives you two banshees you can fly to the checkpoint and skip a large scale fight.

[Level 9: Chuck Norris]
    Every time I got a Banshee I managed to skip a big firefight. So much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    I really want to finish the campaign but I'm having a really hard time pulling away from multiplayer to do it. Shit is too fun.
    Yeah, a few friends and I did co-op Legendary this weekend and one of my friends kept bitching the whole time that he wanted to go back to playing multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by de BLOO View Post
    Aw shit, here comes seph making another desperate push to work for 343 as their PR person

A little advice, it's bad etiquette to bring other games into a point when defending yours, that might work on the internet with the rest of the plebs but in the professional world we find that retarded.
    Stop breathing. I don't want to have to dub you Karu 2.0

Still responds to BLOO
    I think I'm more glad than anything else about not knowing half the shit coming out ya mouth Seph

By the way, how bout them Lakers? Firing one washed up coach and firing an even more washed up coach.

Still responds to BLOO
    It doesn't really change their outlook any much for better or worse, they're a top 4 team right now, it remains to be seen if with Dwight and Nash healthy they can rise above that projeciton.

Yeah, cant disagree there, I just think hiring D'Antoni was a stupid move regardless

Honkey Kong
    Sure is let's change the subject cuz I got shitted on in here. <3

THE MR.E BIRD
    If somebody actually did do a shit on somebody else I'd imagine it would be hard to change the subject. If it was like a surprise shit. If they did it all the time it wouldn't be weird I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothX View Post
    To my memory Reach didn't have classic playlists at launch either, and those didn't come for a month or two. Hell, Reach didn't have SWAT at launch either. And that game was still made by Bungie. My suggestion is if you want a classic playlist, go pop in Halo 3 or Reach for now.
    Reach wasn't so abominably different. to previous games.

I remember feeling relief when we got checkpoints after Rob killed everything while I complained about the shitty ass plot.

There were multiple times when we employed a dummy strategy where one of us would attract attention while the other runs to the next checkpoint. We passed at least 10% of the what the game wanted us to kill.

Fuck videogames.
    Too many points where you can do that solo anyway.

There's multiple times I remember that one person can do.

When you have to open that "blast door" to the space missile as soon as you push the button run to the blast door and RB your way from fighting two phantom's worth of enemies.
    I did that without even meaning to, really not well made.

I agree.

Fuck the single player.

Still responds to BLOO
    Anyone who plays Halo for Singleplayer is buying a ferrari just to run errands around town.

THE MR.E BIRD
    Well, at least Bungie made an effort of it.

I messed around with Forge for a while last night and I'd say that it's best iteration of the mode so far. The Magnet system makes building structures much more manageable. I built a simple level last night that would have taken me twice as long in Reach's Forge. It didn't always work exactly how I wanted but it generally got the job done.

Despite what the internet says, the new lighting system is also a great addition. You do have to wait for the lighting to bake every time you go into Player Mode, which can be annoying. But the end result is totally worth it. I managed to make a map that doesn't just look like a bunch of grey boxes stacked up with the sun shining on them from all angles.

THE MR.E BIRD
    I barely even used forge in Reach anyway. Proper lighting sounds good to me.