*Repost from the Forum Rules section *
These guidelines cover every section of the forums, not just the image posting threads. They apply to both photographs and drawn/digital artwork.
- No female nipples, no vags, no buttholes, no visible pubic hair. Also no cocks. For women the aerola counts as the nipple; the darker flesh-tone must not be visible through wet shirts, see-through tops, or any other covering. If something is iffy or unclear due to image size/resolution, we will err on the side of caution.
- Underwear is required, unless the area is significantly covered up. This includes views from the front and the back (i.e. no bare asses or pubic regions). A bit of ass crack is okay. Some skin from side views are generally okay, as long as the model isn't fully nude. Thong underwear is sufficient in most cases.
- Fetish pics are okay as long as the above restrictions are followed. Images that would be considering shocking, disgusting, or illegal to most people (scat, golden showers, implied violence/rape, models that appear to be underage) are not allowed. Please use common sense when posting.
- Do not post or link to graphic depictions of executions, dismemberments, extreme violence, medical abnormalities, and so on. Images that would disgust and horrify the average person do not belong here.
- No external linking to images, video, or sites that violate these guidelines, not even behind a NSFW link. If you can't get away with embedding something here, don't link to it either. If there is something you want to share but isn't acceptable to post in the forums, include the name and people can search for it themselves or contact interested users in private.
- If you can use image editing to make a pic appropriate, feel free to do so.
- A general rule of thumb to follow is if it's not something you'd see in a print magazine sold to minors (i.e. Maxim, FHM), it probably isn't a good idea to post it here.
- It is not acceptable for community members to post mostly nude pictures of themselves on the forums. This has gotten way out of hand, and will no longer be tolerated. Doing so will result in a warning. In other words, don't post pictures you wouldn't be okay with your parents/grandparents seeing on your Facebook.
- Please understand that sometimes we will remove pics you personally feel should be acceptable. The Mods will have to play it safe occasionally so everyone can continue to enjoy the image threads.
- If you see a pic/link posted that breaks these rules, DO NOT quote it. You're making the mods' job more difficult and you will be reprimanded the same as if you were the original poster.
- These guidelines can be amended at any time, and this post will be updated to reflect any revisions. If you have any questions, please contact one of the moderators and we'll be happy to help clarify things for you.