Page 182 of 337 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 6737

Thread: Politics thread

THE MR.E BIRD
    That's pretty fucked up. Nice going Iowa.

Pwnd
    It's his business and his money. Also, the woman had no legal argument whatsoever:

"Knight hired another woman to replace Nelson. Nelson sued, saying her firing was discriminatory because she was a woman."

http://www.radioiowa.com/2012/12/21/...escrimination/

HE FIRED ME CUZ I WAS DA WIMMAN FOR ANUTHER WIMMAN, DATS SEXIST.

But let's focus on the Iowa Supreme Court being composed of only men and pretend that it's not the biggest red herring on the face of the Earth. We've got some Sarkeesian logic at play here (by which I mean a victim complex).

Still responds to BLOO
    I'm so tired of looking at Obama's obamacare face

Pwnd
    I like it when Fearless Leader scratches the side of his nose and everybody's like, "D'AWWW"

Seriously, that's awesome. Our President is literally Thulsa Doom. You ever watch tapes of his appearances, like the Democratic Convention and stuff? If he told some hippie chick to jump out the bleachers she probably would. That is true power, and our man Barack has done solved the Riddle of Steel.

I used to chat with a Reverend from the Church of Satan* on Myspace and he made a pretty awesome video of it. He took scenes from Conan and cut them in with Obama at the Democratic Convention. Shit was hilarious. He ended it with a photoshop of Barack's face over James Earl Jones's head, and the caption "OBAMA DOOM". Can't find it any more, he deleted the Youtube he had up. Would share his name for google attempts but he left the CoS and probably doesn't want anything to do with it. And just so you know, I was never a chartered member in the first place.

*talking about the real CoS here, the one that LaVey started. Not one of those cheap little Slayer fan clubs.

Whatchoo got against Slayer Willis? o.O

Pwnd
    There are a lot of satan churches out there is what I'm saying, and LaVey's is generally racognized as the real one. I wound up running one of their Myspace pages but I have problems with authority, had a bit of a falling out with one of the higher-ups (or downer-lows in their case), and I turned it into the Temple of the Dark Knight instead.

http://www.myspace.com/theblackpopetribute

That's right, Satanists worshipping Batman. lol

(haven't checked up on that thing in years, btw)

/shrug

Just another silly little organization crying for attention. Kinda like Christianity and Islam, probably Mormonism too.

Pwnd
    Yeah, exactly. That's why we file them under Politics instead of Religion.

Pwnd

Pwnd
    I call it Christmas just to be polite. Those poor WASPs only get like a few days a year so why ruin it for them. We pagans have Saturday for satyrs, Sun and Moon day, then we have Tiu, Odin, Thor and Freya...we've had the whole week this whole time is what I'm telling you. Literally. So yeah, "Merry Christmas" isn't so bad.

For people who believe freely and of their own volition, and have come to accept that our lives are as precious as they are short, every day is a special one.

We just don't spend thousands of dollars on them.

Pwnd
    That's something I've always respected about LaVey's organization. They're a place of business and they know their role. To the best of my knowledge they're still the only "church" in North America to refuse tax-exempt status. Correct me if I'm wrong about that, but to me it speaks volumes about their integrity.

Another thing, you wouldn't believe how many soldiers are involved. I don't mean fringe element wash-outs who were discharged either. We're talking active duty US military. The CoS is about as American as they get. It's no secret, really, just something that you don't see mentioned very often. I'm comfortable telling you here because lol, we're on a videogaming site. Everything I say here can be easily discredited should the need arise. Deleted, even.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    I call it Christmas just to be polite. Those poor WASPs only get like a few days a year so why ruin it for them. We pagans have Saturday for satyrs, Sun and Moon day, then we have Tiu, Odin, Thor and Freya...we've had the whole week this whole time is what I'm telling you. Literally. So yeah, "Merry Christmas" isn't so bad.
    I'm pretty sure Friday is for Frigg, not Freya.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I'm pretty sure Friday is for Frigg, not Freya.
    Same Lady, bro.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frigg_a...gin_hypothesis

Still responds to BLOO
    And besides, Norse Mythology will take priority over any one nation's ancient paganism.

So it's fucking Freya until you're dead and I'm shitting on your grave. Then I will allow for this Frigga to be considered.

Pwnd
    Ok well fine then Bloo. Tell us about your ancient paganisms. I'm sure they're SOOO much better.

Mr. "Mah Calendar ran out two days ago, better troll whitey on the internet"

----

BACK ON TOPIC: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_185306.html

Matt Stone and Trey Parker, the creators of the long-running Comedy Central animated series South Park, say that they received a signed photograph of Saddam Hussein from U.S. Marines charged with guarding the Iraqi dictator prior to his 2006 execution. The Marines reportedly made Hussein watch the South Park movie, South Park: Bigger, Longer And Uncut, repeatedly while imprisoned.

because USMC trolling is hardcore trolling
    Last edited by Sir Legendhead; 12-22-2012 at 11:14 PM.

17. 12-22-2012, 11:11 PM
    Reason
    combined posts

Honkey Kong
    http://amiglobalsecurity.com/breakin...-print-online/

Local NY paper posts satellite data of all gun permit holders.

Pwnd
    You know what would really bother me? If they posted the addresses of people who don't have guns.

Honkey Kong
    That's basically what they did. I'm probably missing your sarcasm though.

Pwnd
    Actually not being sarcastic this time. Home invaders could go through the article and rule out potential targets, but they still wouldn't know about the ones who aren't listed. For all they know, the unlisted ones could be the most dangerous. Seriously, the guy with a SMG under the bed isn't gonna tell anybody about it.