Page 174 of 336 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 6707

Thread: Politics thread

Pwnd
    Look fuck you guys alright! Obama was right to use assassinations and robots because fuck you, my country is run by a Bond villain and I god damn well like it. #oblofeld

Pwnd
    If you spell "Panzadolphin" backwards, you get Nihplo Daznap.

Panzadolphin is a Snatcher made by the researcher Nihplo Daznap to stop the deletion of thread pages.

Do I look like Sting aswell?

Pwnd
    Well you just come at me with your fancy video games and memes and cultural references. I'll tell you what you can do with it. I want to take all that clever you got in you, hold it up to the light and look at it -- just like that. That's good. Now I want you to turn it around -- real slow now -- and shove it right up your little candy rooty poo!

CAUSE LEGENDHEAD 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHUPPED YOUR ASS

Pwnd
    Investigation complete.

Gatsby was the Snatcher. He has been terminated.

Pwnd
    I still can't believe you told dude he had mommy issues. That was fucked up.

Pwnd
    He got what he dished out.

I'm just glad that I wasn't losing it. I could have sworn The Bar was at 1033 pages only a few hours ago. I started to feel like a mental case trying to figure this shit out. I guess I should browse other parts of the forum more.

Pwnd
    Yeah, well...shit happens. Not even changing my post to match your edit because it makes sense either way.
    Last edited by Sir Legendhead; 12-13-2012 at 03:11 AM. Reason: wait...FUCK

Pwnd
    Tell you one thing though. I'm about this fucking close to turning the entire forum into an EFG thread

Don't hold back on our account.

Pwnd
    Time to get this thread back on track.

Japan scrambles jets as Chinese plane flies over disputed isles

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8BC07920121213

---

Europe deepens union with ECB as chief bank watchdog

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8BB00820121213

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    Don't hold back on our account.
    You are just such a delightful little creature. Has the shelter found a home for you yet?

Pwnd
    Also um Rev, sorry for going off topic, made you a picture though

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    You are just such a delightful little creature. Has the shelter found a home for you yet?
    No, not yet, is there room in the Legendhead secret lair?

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    No, not yet, is there room in the Legendhead secret lair?
    Maybe in the basement. That's between you and the cats.

Pwnd
    You know what's scary though? I just trolled the fucking Dalai Lama and no one even noticed the question. They just kept right on telling him how great he is. That's how mythologies get started. Him, North Korea, the Old Testament, on down the line. Because no one ever tells our emperors that they have no clothes and if anyone did, they would simply be ignored.

[Level 5: Mech]
    So, Susan Rice has been forced out of contention for the ambassador position despite having never actually said anything incriminating, or even inaccurate, concerning Benghazi (thanks, corporate-owned media, for topping yourselves yet again in TOTALLY screwing up a bone-simple story), and "right to work" laws continue to spread like gangrene (because, of course, unions have totally dominated management in recent years, and workers are utterly out of control and really need to be reined in). Not my favorite week.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    Because no one ever tells our emperors that they have no clothes and if anyone did, they would simply be ignored.
    Ignored if they're lucky.

Honkey Kong
    While I've seen nothing but good things from right-to-work in my personal experience I don't care for the reasoning behind it and see the possibility for severe abuse.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by BulletMagnet View Post
    Ignored if they're lucky.
    You gotta keep on tryin' though. Even if it doesn't make a difference, it's better than giving up.

[Level 5: Mech]
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    I've seen nothing but good things from right-to-work in my personal experience
    I'd be interested in hearing you elaborate a bit on this...mind you, I certainly acknowledge the potential of unions to screw up royally, but as someone who works in an utterly union-free industry and makes McDonald's wages (with no end in sight; related read) despite possessing a college degree I'm always curious about just how bad things could get at the other end of the spectrum.

You gotta keep on tryin' though. Even if it doesn't make a difference, it's better than giving up.
    To be frank, I find it difficult to muster up a whole lot of open gumption until the pervasive and ridiculous "CEOs are gods and kings" mentality finally dies a well-deserved death at the hands of people with something resembling an influential mouthpiece...it's discouraging enough that so many people have yet to abandon that worldview on their own, especially in light of recent(-ish) news.