OH, forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 100

Thread: The Unofficial 3DS Friend Code Trading Corner

  1. #21
    You do have a nice guide in your post, if you want to do the work; you can write down all the friend codes in the other thread and have some kinda list format, with name first, friend code second;

    Rammstein: 1289-8213-2579

    Just throwing that out there.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Rammstein View Post
    You do have a nice guide in your post, if you want to do the work; you can write down all the friend codes in the other thread and have some kinda list format, with name first, friend code second;

    Rammstein: 1289-8213-2579

    Just throwing that out there.
    Good idea, let me get to work on that. (DONE) By the way, I added you to my friends list.

  3. #23
    I added you Chilly and Rammstein, because I'm foreveralone.jpg and want to try this out. My number is on the list above.

  4. #24

    Here's mine

    0344-9293-5402

    Just PM me with yours if you add me so I can return the favor.

  5. #25
    I added you, Abomination.

  6. #26
    Added everyone on the top list except SolidBlade since his code seems to be invalid.

  7. #27
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    13,535 posts since Mar 2007

    I've added everyone on the list.

  8. #28

    8,413 posts since Mar 2009

    Here's mine:

    0989-1733-5061

    I only have SSF4 now and I'm terrible at it, but if anyone ever wants to play I'm down.

  9. #29
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    13,535 posts since Mar 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by HerosPlayDumb View Post
    Here's mine:

    0989-1733-5061

    I only have SSF4 now and I'm terrible at it, but if anyone ever wants to play I'm down.
    Added you Josh.

  10. #30
    Senisan's Avatar
    1,926 posts since Oct 2006

    Yea, I only bought SF4 too.

    Here's my friend code: 4983 4945 4956

  11. #31

    2 posts since Mar 2011
    3265-5071-6039

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by HerosPlayDumb View Post
    Here's mine:

    0989-1733-5061

    I only have SSF4 now and I'm terrible at it, but if anyone ever wants to play I'm down.
    Added you.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Senisan View Post
    Yea, I only bought SF4 too.

    Here's my friend code: 4983 4945 4956
    Added.

  14. #34

    1 posts since Mar 2011
    I am in the process of adding everyone on the thread

    Here is my code
    1590-4689-7585

    Also only have SF4

  15. #35
    JediKnight's Avatar
    3 posts since Mar 2011
    Just added everyone on the list!

    Please add me as well:

    Wilford - 3566-1532-7181

    I also have SSFIV. The 3DS has been amazing and looking forward to the better game launches in the second half of the year!

  16. #36
    My code is 0817-3762-6941.

    I added a few of y'all.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by countduckula View Post
    I am in the process of adding everyone on the thread

    Here is my code
    1590-4689-7585

    Also only have SF4
    Added you in return. Check my Dtoid page if you want my Mii QR code.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarusKills View Post
    My code is 0817-3762-6941.

    I added a few of y'all.
    Added you. QR Code is on my Dtoid page if you're interested.

  19. #39
    Senisan's Avatar
    1,926 posts since Oct 2006

    I brought it to work hoping I would secretly find some 3ds'ers at my corporate office. So far, nothing. I am dissapoint.

  20. #40
    PappaDukes's Avatar
    13,535 posts since Mar 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillyBilly View Post
    Senisan: 4983 4945 4956

    Countduckula: 1590-4689-7585

    IcarusKills: 0817-3762-6941[/B]
    Added.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Unsavory people bugging you?

If you encounter hate speech, harassment, personal attacks, bullying, homophobia, and general doucheyness -- even if it wasn't directed at you -- please let us know. All emails are kept confidential. Let's make sure everyone's treated with respect so the friends you make here will keep coming back! about mods/rules

Change forum colors & width:
Try a new theme: