Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dtoid NorthWest

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    You're going to masturbate, aren't you?

Bringer of Truth
    Never go out with a loaded gun

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Aaaaaaaaand SCENE!

That's a wrap.

Is that how you always finish masturbating Pappa?

Alright, let's get this biznatch on the up and up. I am totally newish to the forums, so forgive me if there are ways to list things in this crazy place.

But first things first, we need a headcount of Dtoid Northwesterners. All in Organ, Worshingtun, I-da-hoe, and Vancougar.

(if this already exists, shoot me now, right in the nads)

Frodo Bangins
    agreed, Did you make an intro? I know people will give you shit for not having one on here, but I've met you so I wont give you shit. So far in seattle there is me, pana, icaruskills, dyganth, and Ricky story (dunno toid name) and you. There are a few of us. I don't know what my work schedule is going to be but if we can all meet up semi regularly that would be fun. I'd like to get The community going like that at least at first. I don't have the ability to start forming larger groups but at least get seattle going. and then we can have a nice big NW meetup every few months.

That sounds good. I have Sunday through wednesday off starting next week. But I work In Seattle in the Belltown area, so if the meetups are early enough, i can go weekends too.

I will go and do my intro now.

Beard Master
    Congrats on the engagement dude. I just saw the video and that was a great way to propose.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    Congrats on the engagement dude. I just saw the video and that was a great way to propose.
    Thanks Dude! Are you in the Seattle/Northwest area by chance?

Frodo Bangins
    I wish. Ali is from Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gobbldigook View Post
    I wish. Ali is from Scotland.
    Lol, I see that now. I need to fix my profile so that mine says "Seattle."

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    agreed, Did you make an intro? I know people will give you shit for not having one on here, but I've met you so I wont give you shit. So far in seattle there is me, pana, icaruskills, dyganth, and Ricky story (dunno toid name) and you. There are a few of us. I don't know what my work schedule is going to be but if we can all meet up semi regularly that would be fun. I'd like to get The community going like that at least at first. I don't have the ability to start forming larger groups but at least get seattle going. and then we can have a nice big NW meetup every few months.
    DO THIS

Frodo Bangins
    andy is there a dtoid seattle Cblog yet? can I get access to it if so? or do you want to help me make one up?

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    ok talked to Sam about this, let's do it. Deep fried turkey on Thanksgiving day - my house. I'll just need to get a good headcount so I can round up enough chairs. The beauty of doing this is that once you go to the work of getting all the peanut oil and setting up the big stainless steel vat - you can't just do deep fried turkey. In years past I've done twinkies, oreos, snickers bars, chips ahoy, deep fried ice cream sandwiches, some of these work better than others.. Anything with waxy chocolate like a ho-ho doesn't take the batter too well. Twinkies are still the champ with chips ahoy right behind.

You guys are awesome and I love you and miss you and you should make this a thing.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    A deep fried twinkie has completely different characteristics than a regular twinkie. A regular twinkie is cold, rubbery and not like cake. A deep-fried twinkie is warm, soft and the best cake you ever had. Something about the peanut oil turns a twinkie back into the baked good it once was.

I had half a deep-fried wagonwheel in Vancouver. I think it took 5-10 years off my life, but it was so damn good.

Frodo Bangins
    I'm going to start dieting now to prepare for this wonderful thanksgiving.

andy is there a dtoid seattle Cblog yet? can I get access to it if so? or do you want to help me make one up?
    To my knowledge there is currently no Dtoid Seattle. But yes, I (and Conor!) would be happy to help you get this shit going!