Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your favorite member of the community? (Happy 5th Anniversary Destructoid!)

Scotland's Response to Deadpool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    Well, yeah.... I mean you don't wear it at night. Unless you're out on the piss on Hogmanay.
    Or just out on the piss the night of a football match, although not old firm after the last one, yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Faceless_Name View Post
    Dammit, I shaved my beard last night!
    Well, ain't you a screwed lil piggy. SQUEAL

Quote Originally Posted by JJMccallum View Post
    Or just out on the piss the night of a football match, although not old firm after the last one, yikes.
    I want to wear a kilt. Why should my uncles get all the fun? I would rock that shit.

As awesome as you are, i'm pretty sure you have too much bewbs. It would count as a tartan skirt. Sorry beccy

Beard Master
    I went to a Scotland vs USA match in November and froze my fucking baws off. Never again.

As awesome as you are, i'm pretty sure you have too much bewbs. It would count as a tartan skirt. Sorry beccy
    Yeah, but then it's a hot catholic school girl outfit. And I'm all for that shit.

[Level 5: Mech]
    Ok, I've been trying to post something for the past hour and it's just not possible. There are people I've met through this site who are friends for life. Hell, one signed my fucking marriage license! It's not only impossible for me to make a list but I know I'd leave someone out. It's crazy for me to think that because of a websites, I know have people in my life who will be there forever. Insanity I tell you. If you truly think you mean something to me,then you probably do.

...if this was a "who would I bone in the community" thread, the answer would be a lot easier: Niero. Hell, I'd let Niero bone me.

Beard Master
    I'd let Niero bone me, but that's because he'd be the most attractive person ever to have sex with me. Damm, that man is handsome.

I went to a Scotland vs USA match in November and froze my fucking baws off. Never again.

Yeah, but then it's a hot catholic school girl outfit. And I'm all for that shit.
    I've never had trouble with coldness wearing a kilt tbh, in fact, I sweat in the dead of winter standing outside in the snow it's fucked up.

As for Beccy as a hot catholic schoolgirl............................... HAWT BUT IMPOSSIBLE AS SHE LOVES YVONNE STRAHOVSKI

[Level 11: Spinal Tap]
    I'd let Niero bone me, but that's because he'd be the most attractive person ever to have sex with me. Damm, that man is handsome.
    Like I said before:

I ain't gay, but I'd suck his cock.

"Helmet on or...helmet off, my lord?"
    "Eeeeeh....on."
    "Oh, thanks."

What if I lose the boobs?

As for Beccy as a hot catholic schoolgirl............................... HAWT BUT IMPOSSIBLE AS SHE LOVES YVONNE STRAHOVSKI
    I'M MOSTLY STRAIGHT, OKAY.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    All she needs to do is not shave her legs. I have seen a few Scottish fellas with boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobun View Post
    JBS The devils voice with a chem resistance +10
    I just saw this. If I didn't already have a title, I would want this to be it. That's awesome.
    This makes me so much better than Gyrael.

Okay, so, if I were to choose one favorite or get a pwnhmmr to the face, I'm gonna have to go w/ Niero, since this all began with a simple gamer's simple vision, and saying that it evolved into something pretty fucking special doesn't even begin to describe. But yeah, if I woke up one hazy morning with his semen on my forehead, I wouldn't mind.

As for bloggers/forumers, you guys... well, you already know how goddamn awesome you are. But I do have a few special shout outs:

Tubatic: I wouldn't be here if it weren't for him and his mutual love for WOTS.

Hatguy: for being the first replier and his undying dedication to shoes. Keep being you, buddy. Even if it gets you assassinated. Which it probably will. And should.

Henry: 'Cause motherfucker needs a wingman, and I would be more than willing to take a few road island ice teas to the face for him.

Techno, Mxy, & Zodiac: Mods from the Gods.

Allen & Gobun: Dapperest bros on the west coast.

Manic Maverick: Silveresque. That is all.

Conor: Cocaine. That is all.

No, wait... um... No, yeah that's it.

Aurain: May the Rape be with you, child.

mrandydixon: Boners

y0j1mb0 & Ali D: Beards

usedtabe & grunchk1n's infant: I WILL EAT YOU.

Elsa, Ruckus, & Mecegirl: Stay classy, ladies.

Beyamor, Corduroy, & Occams: I wish these guys were frontpage writers. So fucking brilliant.

Sterling: Troll Harder.

Byronic & Gatsby: Logic Harder.

John: Music Harder.

Mollygos: Cute Harder. If that's at all possible.

knutaf: Halo Harder. If that's at all possible. See ya at PAX, dude.

Lesse, uhhhh..... HPD, ZP, MB, ZLC, SLH, JS, IK, NS, PD, PM, bbrigg, Changston, Harris, Tarvu, Smegs, dig, Danl, Hamza, Hollie, Chad, yes even Gayreal, and all the older members that I didn't have the fortune of interacting with.

Though I had no idea I would stick around this long, you guys never ceased to make this place feel more like a home than my own house... corny as that sounds. Thank you all for existing.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    I love Krow because he is my husband. Also any Dtoid members who I have the pleasure of having on facebook, and the ones who hang out in the mystical Shitcunt Brigade.

Everyone else is pretty great as well. Except for those who aren't. The mysteries never cease.

Purveyor of Fine Ladies
    I have been putting this off. I write lists and then erase them. Put names on said lists and draw blanks because there isn't much to say. I don't want to leave anyone out, but know it would be disingenuous to list everyone that posts here regularly. This tread isn't fair but most things aren't. So since I can effectively escape criticism for pussying out I shall!

I've checked my profile and apparently the 19th will be my one year anniversary on the dtoid forums. I have many old forum accounts. In fact I should go check on things at Rock Melon (I'll go tomorrow I swear!...I think?), but for some reason I keep coming back here. As some have noticed I post quite a bit, and have already caught up to/surpassed some of the older members with my post count. It's been a long time since I felt a part of an online community. Especially one related to fandom,normally the amount of bullshit trumps any enjoyment. We don't always get along and I don't give a fuck that we don't. Honestly us getting along would be boring. BUT at least on dtoid we agree to disagree and in most cases we don't allow past arguments to hinder future discussions. I enjoy all our conversations. From the random image/gif postathons to the ungodly blocks of text. I always know that there will be something worth noticing going on at dtoid. I can't imagine this place without any of you. Thanks for an amazing year and I love you all.

Beer Sensei
    So basically, I'm your favorite. Thanks, you shouldn't have. <3

[Level 6: Robot]
    I'm everyone's favourite.

If I'm not on your list, I just assume you knew I'd know and didn't feel the need to bother.

Thanks guys. x

Pwnd
    I'm actually everybody's favorite too even though nobody wants to admit it. It's because I'm such a guilty pleasure.

Like chocolate dipped in pussy dipped in cocaine. I don't feel bad about not being celebrated publicly...because damn son, I shouldn't even be legal.

xoxoxolololol <3 8===D~~~*

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurain View Post
    If I'm on your list, I assume you fucked up.
    Nope, I did that on purpose.

Things always have to be a certain way as far as social orders go, but at the same time you always need guys who don't go along with those particular things. Because they're the voice of democracy, the Devil's Advocates, the ones who give balance to the hivemind with their beautiful inability to conform.

Think about it. It's not like Edgar Allen Poe or HP Lovecraft completed their works with movie deals in mind. They knew damn good and well that the culture of their time would detest their thoughts, yet shared their writings with the world anyway. They didn't put their stuff down on paper to impress their society, and they had no idea that they would be remembered well after they had died. They didn't know, didn't care, and probably didn't even have a choice.

Some men just...do these things.

Purveyor of Fine Ladies
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen Park View Post
    So basically, I'm your favorite. Thanks, you shouldn't have. <3
    Well going by your earlier definition of favorite=want to bang. YES!

[Level 5: Mech]
    I figured I was everyone's favorite cause I'm literally on NO ONE's list. I just figured it was understood.

foreveralone.jpg