Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Telltale Walking Dead

When Vernon asks if we came via the railroad towards the end, I wonder what he saw. My obvious guess is a whole bunch of zombies shambling towards town, but he had no sense of urgency to get back to his people or book it or anything, and didn't warn Lee's crew so I don't know.

I want Molly back in the next ep.

Fuck Ben.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Yeah, Molly's awesome. She has to come back.

[Level 11: Spinal Tap]
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    When Vernon asks if we came via the railroad towards the end, I wonder what he saw. My obvious guess is a whole bunch of zombies shambling towards town, but he had no sense of urgency to get back to his people or book it or anything, and didn't warn Lee's crew so I don't know.

I want Molly back in the next ep.

Fuck Ben.
    Spoiler!

I was suprised Molly left, but they're still in Georgia, so...

As for Ben, I'm expecting the redemptive moment, but considering the twists and turns in this game, I won't be too suprised if it doesn't happen.

Also, could one of the mods move this thread to the games section? I keep forgetting A) we have a discussion thread for this game, B) that other people are playing it and C) it's just bloody awesome and I rarely talk about it!

I have the same thought about Molly. I mean they haven't even left Savannah yet.

Honkey Kong
    Why dis not in the game discussion section?

THE MR.E BIRD
    I went for a walk on Monday. I bought some apples and didn't even have sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    I went for a walk on Monday. I bought some apples and didn't even have sex.
    Who the hell would go through all the trouble of buying apples if they weren't going to even have sex with them?

I've meant to touch on this since I completed the game, and now that I've seen somebody post about it again I've been reminded: I've seen lots of folks talk about how sad and gutted they were after the final episode of The Walking Dead. While it was sad, I didn't have this extreme reaction so many seem to have had.
    Spoiler!

I wonder if season two will be a completely new cast of central characters, or if Clementine will be in with the leads.

[Level 6: Robot]
    I've meant to touch on this since I completed the game, and now that I've seen somebody post about it again I've been reminded: I've seen lots of folks talk about how sad and gutted they were after the final episode of The Walking Dead. While it was sad, I didn't have this extreme reaction so many seem to have had.
    Spoiler!

I wonder if season two will be a completely new cast of central characters, or if Clementine will be in with the leads.
    Spoiler!

I hope it's a new cast next season, maybe with a little crossover at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    Also, could one of the mods move this thread to the games section? I keep forgetting A) we have a discussion thread for this game, B) that other people are playing it and C) it's just bloody awesome and I rarely talk about it!
    Ask and ye shall receive. Though it's easier if you report it with the request so you don't have to wait forever for me to stumble upon it.

[Level 5: Mech]
    Easily my GOTY. It was one of those games I never wanted to end.

[Level 11: Spinal Tap]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac Eclipse View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive. Though it's easier if you report it with the request so you don't have to wait forever for me to stumble upon it.
    You know, I'd completely forgot about it! Ha! Big thanks, though!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I have finally decided to purchase the first episode, so far it's really good!! The atmosphere and character development are really strong!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith_Gamer View Post
    I have finally decided to purchase the first episode, so far it's really good!! The atmosphere and character development are really strong!
    Make sure you avoid spoilers, they're everywhere. If you want to purchase the whole thing on PC it'll be on sale tomorrow for like $12.50.

If anyone spoils the episodes for you, you have my permission to end them and their meager existence. Permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    If anyone spoils the episodes for you, you have my permission to end them and their meager existence. Permanently.
    How do you end someone's existence temporarily?

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    This is hitting retail tomorrow, and I'm definitely picking it up.

I've only played their BttF, and I liked it. I'm assuming this is much different because I'd never have considered that to be goty.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    BttF is more adventure game then this, which is basically a choose your own adventure book in game form. It's very light on the game elements, but strong on story.

$10 with coupon code 1GFT1112 for today and tomorrow:
    http://www.gamefly.com/Download-The-...g-Dead/5003915