I can't seem to shut up towards the end of this week's episode, so I'll keep things brief here, ok? We're minus Ben this week, but I'm sure you'll forgive us!
You drink our milkshake.
Show notes ahoy!
* Darren has played some Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together, is frustrated with Square Enix's PR.
* The Scarecrow sequences in Batman: Arkham Asylum are friggin' sweet.
* Dead Space 2 has a fantastic ending, or so I hear.
* Two Worlds II is great and terrible all at once.
* Wolfenstein 3D: opening doors and getting lost in mazes.
* Dry humping is how babies are made.
* We accidentally talk about piracy for a bit.
* We speculate on just what Smurfberries do.
* Games cause rape? Sean lays down some science.
* JohnnyViral questions!
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Given the smurfing smurf of the smurf industry today, how do you smurf the smurfs will change their smurfberries to meet the smurfs of the coming smurf?