Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2083

Thread: Battlefield 3

[Level 8: Skynet]
    So do those after shock tremors happen in all game modes or just that Scavenger one?

Still keeping an eye out for a $10-15 copy.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla Gravy View Post
    So do those after shock tremors happen in all game modes or just that Scavenger one?

You started at > $20 and now you are in the $10-$15 range. Once you hit $3 range, you've really got this.

I'm not sure about the aftershocks. I kind of hope that they do, but I won't know until Tuesday. : /

[Level 7: Sentinel]

I saw this week a key for 10$-ish, it was a one day deal. I'll be sure to let you know if I find one on that price

Key? Like a PC key? PC's not an option for me right now. Wish it was but all I have is this little netbook that flips out if I have more than 3 tabs open.

Anyway, just got used copy off Ebay. $18 (+ $4 shipping). Talked him down from $22. Tried $15 but he wasn't having that.

Gonna try and Prestige in Black Ops II before it gets here.

So, any PS3 players around here who play Battlefield 3?

So, any PS3 players around here who play Battlefield 3?
    People regularly play on PS3 for FNF. I'm playing on 360, otherwise I'd join you.

Good to know.

Thinking about maybe selling the vanilla copy I just ordered when it gets here and just getting the Premium Edition. Seems silly paying $20 for a used copy plus $15 for one map pack when I could just pay $40 for a new copy and all the map packs, even if I end up never playing a couple of them like Armored Kill.

Could really kick myself for not picking up the Premium Ed. during Black Friday.

Just hit the PS3 FNF page, people always play. I haven't in a while because of reasons.

Is your clan really SOUP?
    I'm hosting the PS3 BF3 for Friday at 10pm, we'd love more Toidlets to join Just send me a friend invite before then (or at 10, I don't care) and I'll invite you when 10pm hits. I don't own any of the DLC except for Armored Kill, so you won't have to worry about joining a game that you don't have the DLC for. We can just play vanilla BF3, no one cares enough to complain

Oh, and just in case no one else says this, Aftermath is fucking amazing. Seriously, go get it.

Thinking about maybe selling the vanilla copy I just ordered when it gets here and just getting the Premium Edition. Seems silly paying $20 for a used copy plus $15 for one map pack when I could just pay $40 for a new copy and all the map packs, even if I end up never playing a couple of them like Armored Kill.
    And I just did.

Goddammit.

Quote Originally Posted by falsenipple View Post
    I'm not sure about the aftershocks. I kind of hope that they do, but I won't know until Tuesday. : /
    It's not the mode, it's the map. There's only one that does it. Epicenter.

It's actually a shame it's the only map that does it. I wish it was more severe at times.

I'm starting to realize that a lot of these themed packs are DICE's testing grounds for ideas they are
    putting into BF4. With the major idea being map interactivity. The already large craziness that
    is initiated by players---to be bolstered by random map happenings, in FB2/2.5 would be amazing.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Quote Originally Posted by falsenipple View Post
    Oh, and just in case no one else says this, Aftermath is fucking amazing. Seriously, go get it.

I'll play it this weekend if all goes well, or maybe try to sneak into it next thursday night

The other night I was playing Scavenger and thought "Man, having to run around looking for weapons is fun. Why don't more games do this?" Then facepalmed so hard I about broke my nose.

Game is still fun enough. Not as fun as other shooters I own but alright. The presentation still bores me to tears. The game is practically monochromatic. Can't see myself picking up another Battlefield game unless they did another 21XX installment with mechs and space ships 'n' stuff like that.

For every thing it does right it does three things wrong. I find it hard to play more than one match at a time. Almost embarrassed to say it but I might end up selling off the game. Again.

This is something I do a lot I'm afraid to admit. I've gone through this same cycle with Crysis 2 about four times now.
    Last edited by Gorilla Gravy; 12-24-2012 at 04:51 PM.

[Level 5: Mech]
    Kinda tempted to jump on te premium edition and buying this again. Because dirt bikes.

Honkey Kong

I know he's trolling, but Pres is really bad at BF3... like stupid bad. How heavy is the aim assist in CoD that he is aiming this fucking poorly. I mean is that part of his shtick? I hope it is. Jesus.

Hahah! Yessssss!!