Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2083

Thread: Battlefield 3

Yeah, crossbows. All the rage. -_- Whatever...

Honkey Kong
    The only thing I miss about this game was talking shit with all the Dtoid people. Everything that's been shown has solidified my original response of "yeah, it's going to be bland and boring, not worth $50 much less LOLNODISCOUNT$70".

Miss you guys though.

Pwnd
    I wasn't sure how anybody could fuck up Battlefield -- it's a pretty straight-forward formula. But EA impresses once more.

I would be impressed if earthquakes happen in-game, randomly---but I'm forced to doubt.

THE MR.E BIRD
    That's a pretty bad trailer in my opinion. Means fuck all to me.

[Level 6: Robot]
    I've actually been kinda tempted to play this again before the Halo/Blops onslaught. If for nothing else then to C4 bitches, fuck with Hotdogs and hear Juggs rage. It's been awhile. I'd never buy any of those EA pigfuckers DLC though, unlike some people with poor impulse control. Plus, they cost money. But, mostly because EA pigfuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    That's a pretty bad trailer in my opinion. Means fuck all to me.
    Yeah, same. Not really excited for Aftermath :/

From some trailer break-downs and some in depth speculations, it's starting to sound like in-game
    earthquakes could be a real thing for BF3AM, as the trailer actually depicts, with debris from fallen
    buildings killing you if you're caught in the wrong place wrong time. It's still just high speculation,
    but if it turns out to be true, I would be pretty impressed with it.

Honkey Kong
    So a game that stresses being in cover at almost all times is now going to punish you for being in specific areas of cover? Wow.

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    I just hope they hurry up and release an expansion for that awesome single player campaign!

[Level 11: Spinal Tap]
    Yeah, with all your fave characters like...er...and that guy who...um...well...oh, oh, there was...that guy who was in 24 who said, "CLEAR AND PRESENT THREAT" because Tom Clancy had trademarked the phrase, "Clear and present danger"...and then there was...well, shit. They all died, except that guy who looked like Lance Henriksen, so...um...

When's Bad Company coming back?

THE MR.E BIRD
    When we need them to.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blasto View Post
    I've actually been kinda tempted to play this again before the Halo/Blops onslaught. If for nothing else then to C4 bitches, fuck with Hotdogs and hear Juggs rage. It's been awhile. I'd never buy any of those EA pigfuckers DLC though, unlike some people with poor impulse control. Plus, they cost money. But, mostly because EA pigfuckers.
    I'll just shoot you my stupid M1014 and hide around my MAV. I mean, sure, it doesn't take any skill for me to do that, but I will at least be able to hear you talk about all the crazy skills you are using to kill me when I am hiding in a corner somewhere and waiting to put buckshot in your face.

Just started playing Battlefield 3 again (on Xbox) since an almost year-long break from the game. I love what work they have done with servers and performance, but what the hell is "Premium" players about!? Surely that is elitist for people to gain an advantage for having the money to spend 4000+ MS Points?!? That'll like buying the game again twice-over!? Not a happy panda. In fact, this makes me a saaaad pandaaaa.

.. Still gonna play it though. It looks like there are still some gamers playing it that don't buy into the Premium crap.

[Level 5: Mech]
    Quote Originally Posted by DualFace View Post
    I would be impressed if earthquakes happen in-game, randomly---but I'm forced to doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by DualFace View Post
    It's still just high speculation,
    but if it turns out to be true, I would be pretty impressed with it.
    http://bf3blog.com/2012/11/battlefie...m-aftershocks/

Quote Originally Posted by Huntertony View Post
    what the hell is "Premium" players about!? Surely that is elitist for people to gain an advantage for having the money to spend 4000+ MS Points?!? That'll like buying the game again twice-over!? Not a happy panda. In fact, this makes me a saaaad pandaaaa.
    Does premium interfere with you having fun in the game? No? Then kindly STFUAJPG. (:

[Level 5: Mech]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rammstein View Post
    Does premium interfere with you having fun in the game? No? Then kindly STFUAJPG. (:
    But SERVER QUEUE PRIORITY OMG EA WTF

[Level 8: Skynet]
    The random aftershocks thing actually sounds interesting.

Too bad I already sold off my copy.

Would probably pick it up again if I could find it for less than $20.

Quote Originally Posted by Rammstein View Post
    http://bf3blog.com/2012/11/battlefie...m-aftershocks/

Clearly you are one of the rich kids who have paid to be a Premium player. Bet you've also bought the little cheat packs you can buy to get all the equipment without actually earning it. EA have become even bigger whore's than they used-to.

Pwnd
    ...or maybe he enjoys beating said rich kids without having bought Premium. Maybe his skill trumps their money. That would be kind of awesome wouldn't it.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla Gravy View Post
    The random aftershocks thing actually sounds interesting.

Too bad I already sold off my copy.

Would probably pick it up again if I could find it for less than $20.
    I don't know what you've put into the game dollar-wise already, but you should be able to pick up the Premium Edition of the game for $30 on Black Friday at Game Stop.