Thread: Hi...

Hi...

...Or 'herro' as they would say in Japan. I would know because I am Asian. And also female and living in a third world country, so that makes me three times more marginalized. I'm joining the forums because I like playing video games in my spare time, that is when I am not watching dirty movies on the Internet. I mostly play adventure games and RPGs on the PC though lately I've been getting into games where you can shoot people in the head, which I find strangely liberating. My favorite games include Baldur's Gate 2, Monkey Island 2 and Fallout 2; the last game I really enjoyed was Mass Effect... 2.

When I'm not waiting for PS3 and Xbox games to be ported to the PC, I tend to watch a crapload of movies. I love anything by the Coen Brothers, and I hate anything that stars Matthew McConaughey. I don't watch as much TV now because I'm too lazy to put new batteries in my remote so I can't switch channels and I'm stuck watching reality shows... so, um I guess I've officially "kept up with the Kardashians" now. TMI.

I also read comics on occasion; I like Fables, Watchmen, The Walking Dead and Scott Pilgrim. Finally, my goal in life is to experience the perfect burger. That is all.

Triiipledot
    Welcome!

What are you currently playing? Favorite flavor ice cream?

Where the fuck are the pics?

THE MR.E BIRD
    I also like shooting things in the head.

Nice Intro, welcome!

Ray of Sunshine
    Quote Originally Posted by picaroony View Post
    I am Asian. And also female and living in a third world country, so that makes me three times more marginalized.
    Girl knows her math. What third world country do you hail from? Also, I like your life goal. My perfect burger was at the bar called Shuckers, but it was more so because the restaurant I went to before finding that bar had awful service that my friends and I jumped ship.

Good intro, and welcome aboard.

Admin / Midget King
    You get bonus points for having the Sovereign as your avatar. Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Triiipledot View Post
    Welcome!

What are you currently playing? Favorite flavor ice cream?
    I'm currently playing KOTOR II... yeah my friends tell me it's worse than the first, but I want to find out for myself. On the side, I'm playing the 3rd season of Sam & Max, Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth and also Battlefield Bad Company 2.

My favorite flavor of ice cream is Cookies 'n Cream. Also, anything with nuts... Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    I also like shooting things in the head.
    Great! I'm glad that I get to share my morbid fascination with bloodshed with you. ^_^ And then maybe we can braid our hair and paint our nails and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Changston View Post
    Girl knows her math. What third world country do you hail from? Also, I like your life goal. My perfect burger was at the bar called Shuckers, but it was more so because the restaurant I went to before finding that bar had awful service that my friends and I jumped ship.
    I'm from a group of islands in the southeast called the Philippines, where we are ruled by this boxer-tyrant named Manny Pacquiao. And the best burger I've ever tasted so far was from a tiny island up north during our Anthropology field work. So yeah, maybe I liked it because I haven't eaten a burger in 30 days because all we had was dried fish, and IT'S THE ONLY DAMN BURGER PLACE IN THE ENTIRE ISLAND. So yeah, heaven in my mouth. Also, following the price:taste ratio, it's pretty cheap - it costs only 100 pesos or 2 dollars for you guys XD

Quote Originally Posted by Mxyzptlk View Post
    You get bonus points for having the Sovereign as your avatar. Welcome to the forums!
    Hello! Thank ye kindly, and... Go Team Venture?

THE MR.E BIRD
    I'm currently playing KOTOR II... yeah my friends tell me it's worse than the first, but I want to find out for myself.
    Mixed opinions are mixed, I was just dissappointed with it because I like to do everything at least once and I really wanted to find that HK factory. Since I played a borrowed copy and right now I'm getting a boner for revisiting old star wars games this is on my to find list.

Great! I'm glad that I get to share my morbid fascination with bloodshed with you. ^_^ And then maybe we can braid our hair and paint our nails and stuff.
    That would be so Awesome that I can't even bring myself to include blue language in saying it is awesome. I LOVE PLAYING WITH MY HAIR.

You're cool. I like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    Mixed opinions are mixed, I was just dissappointed with it because I like to do everything at least once and I really wanted to find that HK factory. Since I played a borrowed copy and right now I'm getting a boner for revisiting old star wars games this is on my to find list.
    I'm not even at the point yet :P I'm playing it vanilla, and then I'm planning to get the restoration patch on my second playthrough. Maybe I should've done that from the start, but we'll see. Yeah, at the moment I'm revisiting old games I haven't played yet. Next up: Planescape: Torment!

That would be so Awesome that I can't even bring myself to include blue language in saying it is awesome. I LOVE PLAYING WITH MY HAIR.
    ...Um why am I imagining this playing in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurain View Post
    Manny Pacquiao is fucking awesome.

I hear crime stops when he fights over there.
    HAHA YES. I read on the news that a bunch of kidnappers released their hostages 'cause they were gonna watch a Pacquiao match.

Also there are less people in the malls, and there is absolutely NO traffic.

He better stick to boxing though. No singing, Manny, please!

THE MR.E BIRD
    ...Um why am I imagining this playing in the background.
    I feel gimptacular just for knowing what that was going to link to.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Welcome aboard. You love Coen Brothers movies, which in turn makes me love you.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Welcome to the forums! I love you.