Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Creativity Thread

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by CaffeineKnight View Post
    Sorcery is a choice!

I don't give a fuck what your opinion is because you're wrong.
    Did you know that at the time the Bible was written, caffeine would have qualified as sorcery? They set the bar pretty low back then. Any mood altering substance would do. Enjoy your next coffee or soda, sinner.

Beast Master
    What does the bible have to do with any of that? And how would somebody in the Middle East over two thousand years ago even recognize or quantify caffeine?

Any mood altering substance? How 'bout that wine? Yeah.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    What does the bible have to do with any of that? And how would somebody in the Middle East over two thousand years ago even recognize or quantify caffeine?
    Which is my point exactly, ZP. It didn't exist in nature at that time because the Devil hadn't invented it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    Any mood altering substance? How 'bout that wine? Yeah.
    Alcohol is okay though. Jesus made that one, remember?

Beast Master

Pwnd
    ...you do know I'm just messing with you right? I mean of course you know that. Just wanted to make sure you realize I'm not, y'know, being mean about it or anything. Not intentionally anyway.

Beast Master
    I realize that, I just don't see much point in circling back to LOL JESUS when it doesn't fit.

Pwnd
    Well...it kind of amazes me to see something that you can't take a joke about. I mean, you of all people, who can joke about anything. I'm not even trying to test you with this or anything like that. It's more like, I just kind of get carried away posting this stuff because LOL, and then I notice that everyone's pissed.

And the Jesus thing fit because you brought it up. Water into wine, right? That's the first thing I thought of when I read that. You're probably talking about the Bible in general though...right, ok. The Bible is where the concept of sorcery being evil came from. Granted, there are likely other religions that portray it the same way but it's kind of difficult to deny the link there.

Beast Master
    I can take a joke about anything, and I'm really not offended by the subject matter at all, just think it's a pretty trite theme to force. That and the humour just wasn't there. For me, anyways.

And I didn't bring up "Jesus", I was getting at the next thing you said, with wine being all over both testaments. And it being mood altering.

Aaaaanyways, there's really no point to what I'm saying here and it's certainly off topic so yeah.

Pwnd
    Well y'know it's good to talk these things out, man. I don't think we're mad at each other so yeah, that's the important part. As far as defending the joke eh. It's just a joke, w/e. It's not like I'm going to try to talk you into thinking it's funny. I think it's kind of hilarious but that's probably just me blowing off steam. Plus I'd have to post a thesis paper to really explain the background of how I connected the dots on that, at which point yeah. It's enough to kill any source of laughter when you have to do that.

[Level 3: Humanoid]
    Okami, because she's a beaut ---> http://www.behance.net/gallery/Okami/6746203 (a collab I did with a friend, he did the background.)

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    I'm debating what perler bead I want to make next. I've been getting into final fantasy lately so that's something I might consider. I've made a moogle riding a chocoboo, which took a bit of time but came out glorious. Any ideas of what would be cool to make?

[Level 6: Robot]
    Pingu's head.

Beast Master

[Level 2: Human]
    This is some stuff I am working on for a mod for Legend of Grimlock- It is the Eye of the Beholder Mod. Still a work in progress many more to go hehe

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by -Calibretto View Post
    This is some stuff I am working on for a mod for Legend of Grimlock- It is the Eye of the Beholder Mod. Still a work in progress many more to go hehe

It's absolutely brilliant and I love it.

[Level 2: Human]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    It's absolutely brilliant and I love it.
    Thanks so much. I plan to do a big sequence for the mod team.. its my first thing that will be public. I am using it as preparation and practice for a graphic novel I want to start releasing next year.

King of Ties 'n' Gifs 'n' Shit
    Made this bad boy for the Winter Carnival for work. I had help coloring in the red and black as my hand started to hurt, lol.

Beast Master
    "We spared no expense." -John Hammond

Well, except maybe on security.

Giving everybody the weekend off probably wasn't that hot of an idea.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    @ Cali that work is absolutely awesome. I agree with my brotha, brilliant, sheer and utter brilliance.