Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 106

Thread: Dtoid Yorkshire!

  1. #1
    [Level 3: Humanoid]
    NemesisXposed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom
    Posts
    59

    Dtoid Yorkshire!

    I know we already have the UK Dtoid group. I was just curious to see how many Dtoiders were from Yorkshire.

    Representing Hull, East Yorkshire right here!

  2. #2
    [Level 6: Robot]
    Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,441
    YORKSHIRE! YORKSHIRE! YORKSHIRE!

  3. #3
    I would like to study there. Until then:

    Cheshire > Yorkshire.

  4. #4
    [Level 8: Skynet]

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,043
    Why isn't Aurain in this thread and why am I?



    That is all I have to say about Yorkshire

  5. #5
    [Level 7: Sentinel]
    Gilthalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BedfordSHIRE, UK
    Posts
    2,437
    Three of my neighbours come from Yorkshire.

    I hate my neighbours.

    Just kidding but I wanted to insult Yorkshire.

  6. #6
    THE MR.E BIRD
    Tarvu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Anywhere but here
    Posts
    18,883
    I don't think I've ever even been to Yorkshite. It sounds ghastly.

    Dtoid Guildford is the best regional group ever.

  7. #7
    [Level 3: Humanoid]
    NemesisXposed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris S View Post
    Why isn't Aurain in this thread and why am I?



    That is all I have to say about Yorkshire
    I wholeheartedly agree with this image. Since my dad is from Manchester, we're all Man United supporters in my house! :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu
    I don't think I've ever even been to Yorkshite. It sounds ghastly.

    Dtoid Guildford is the best regional group ever.
    Meh it's not too bad. Occasionally something good happens here! And... EMMERDALE BITCHES! >.<

  8. #8
    [Level 8: Skynet]

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,043
    Fellow United supporters, I approve

    Oh and ignore Tarvu, he's a soft Southern fairy!

  9. #9
    [Level 3: Humanoid]
    NemesisXposed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom
    Posts
    59
    North of England is Best England! >.<

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris S View Post
    Fellow United supporters, I approve

    Oh and ignore Tarvu, he's a soft Southern fairy!
    I don't care about football outside the world cup. In fact I'm going to start calling it soccer.

  11. #11
    [Level 8: Skynet]

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,043
    Quote Originally Posted by NemesisXposed View Post
    North of England is Best England! >.<
    I agree. Us lot up here can only really put with the Northeners, the Southerners sum up pretty much all we hate about the English

    *I should add because of that Lock Stock clip Hatman put up that I don't count Lenny Mclean as a normal Southerner. The man was a legend. His auotbiography is one of my favourite books
    Last edited by Kris S; 08-24-2010 at 05:20 AM. Reason: *

  12. #12
    All of England sucks.

  13. #13
    THE MR.E BIRD
    Tarvu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Anywhere but here
    Posts
    18,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurain View Post
    ...WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM!
    WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM!
    WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM!
    I lolled.

    Quote Originally Posted by the guy with the hat View Post
    I don't care about football outside the world cup. In fact I'm going to start calling it soccer.
    :')

    Quote Originally Posted by the guy with the hat View Post
    All of England sucks.
    Shh! Don't spoil the ending for the daft Northerners!

  14. #14
    So what is the purpose of this this thread?

  15. #15
    Australia is better than the UK so all of this is redundant.

  16. #16
    [Level 8: Skynet]

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,043
    Depends on your perogative, I think so because I live here but I know quite a few Aussies who hated Australia and leave to come here or at least stop here while they're travelling away from it.

  17. #17
    I know a lot of Aussies who like Australia (:

    They have higher quality beer IMO and they don't have Vauxhall Corsas. That's all I need to know.

  18. #18
    [Level 8: Skynet]

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,043
    Higher quality beer than Europe? Um no. I know it's your opinion but no. I don't think you've drunk enough to know the difference! Better wine than Britain but not better than European wine. Better spirits produced in Europe too. I'm an alchie, trust me

    Cars yeah. My Aussie mate Tez used to sell cars over there before he started travelling. I met him on a training course for a car company here and he was totally amused with the size of engines here. He was saying it's like minimun 2/3 litre engines everyone has with 4 litres really common too. He couldn't believe there was such aa thing as a 1l car

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris S View Post
    Higher quality beer than Europe? Um no. I know it's your opinion but no. I don't think you've drunk enough to know the difference! Better wine than Britain but not better than European wine. Better spirits produced in Europe too. I'm an alchie, trust me
    I drank plenty during my holiday. I may have passed out twice during my stay there.

    I should compare more English beer though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurain View Post
    Australian beer is pretty run of the mill trashy shite.
    It's funny because I know you're wrong.

  20. #20
    [Level 8: Skynet]

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,043
    If you go into Asda and look at their independent beer section or some smaller off-liscences you can find cracking British beer.
    If you can be arsed with the poor atmosphere some JD Weatherspoon pubs have really good quality British beer on tap

    *Lol Aurain that's a good point. I've puked up more booze than you've drank Hatman!
    Last edited by Kris S; 08-24-2010 at 07:59 AM. Reason: *

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •