OH, forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP
Page 267 of 470 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,340 of 9391

Thread: Animated GIFs Thread

  1. #5321
    FIGHT DA POWA






    stop hitting yourself stop hitting yourself ....

  2. #5322
    Thinking about what used posted is kinda shocking (no pun intended), but the image itself wasn't, I think. Oh well.

  3. #5323
    I didn't find it shocking until he explained what was actually happening with that link.

  4. #5324
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Mxy Yost View Post
    These guidelines cover every section of the forums, not just the image posting threads. They apply to both photographs and drawn/digital artwork.

    - No female nipples, no vags, no buttholes, no visible pubic hair. Also no cocks.
    I've posted every single one of those things with no objections. Hell, I've used avatars and made show logos with those things in them. Sooooo I'm kinda unclear on if those were/are acceptable now. The RoboChode badge is basically a cock too. Are they all okay because they're cartoony?

    I'd rather all of these drawings not have to go away, but I'd like to make sure in the future.

  5. #5325
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Thinking about what used posted is kinda shocking (no pun intended), but the image itself wasn't, I think. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    I didn't find it shocking until he explained what was actually happening with that link.

    That was what I was trying to say and the only reason I posted the gif. You couldn't even tell anything that was going on till it was explained. Wasn't gory or anything.

  6. #5326
    Hector Garfria's Avatar
    17,895 posts since Mar 2009

    wah wah wah why are the mods looking out for the forums when I wanna link death shit, a boo hoo.

    You punked yourself the instant we saw people on for realsies fire. The rules are the rules.

    "You couldn't even tell what was going on till I explained it to all the reptilian brains here, without me you're nothing" who does this guy think he is as if we are too stupid to see anything unless it's explained to us.


    For reference Usedtabe, here's fake people on fire so next time you'll know the difference.


  7. #5327

  8. #5328
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    I've posted every single one of those things with no objections. Hell, I've used avatars and made show logos with those things in them. Sooooo I'm kinda unclear on if those were/are acceptable now. The RoboChode badge is basically a cock too. Are they all okay because they're cartoony?

    I'd rather all of these drawings not have to go away, but I'd like to make sure in the future.
    They get by because they're cartoony, about comedy rather than titillation, and because it hasn't become a reoccurring problem yet. If people posted Family Guy rule 34, or explicit furry art, or that creepy 3D modeled porn, or photo-realistic nudity, that would not be cool. The stuff you do, or the Podtoid fan art that BeatBeat did, or the gif not-abortothefetus posted of the dudes in silly dong suits we can currently let slide.

    Currently is the key word. If it gets abused too much, Zodiac and I can be told to shutdown everything and nuke the threads from orbit. That's why I strongly advise people don't take from this "hey, Mxy said it's cool to post cocks, let's spam them everywhere for the next three months!" If you are questioning whether or not something is okay to post, you can always pm Zodiac or myself and ask first. So dear everybody: don't try to push the line and be the asshole who ruins it for everyone else. And please do report stuff from others if you think it goes to far, a lot of the time the mods are on mobile so its hard to keep up with high bandwidth threads like this.

  9. #5329
    Favorite gif in a while


  10. #5330
    Hector Garfria's Avatar
    17,895 posts since Mar 2009

    Original Ash

    Gen 2 the last acceptable Gen


    It passes my litmus test.

    EDIT: Any time a new pokemon game comes out I download the new rendition of the Kanto and Johto Champion Battle themes that comes with it.


  11. #5331
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Mxy Yost View Post
    They get by because they're cartoony, about comedy rather than titillation, and because it hasn't become a reoccurring problem yet. If people posted Family Guy rule 34, or explicit furry art, or that creepy 3D modeled porn, or photo-realistic nudity, that would not be cool. The stuff you do, or the Podtoid fan art that BeatBeat did, or the gif not-abortothefetus posted of the dudes in silly dong suits we can currently let slide.
    Gotcha. I just wanted to be clear so I know going forward. If nothing is changing on your end nothing will change on mine, so I'm good. Sporadic cartoon nudity is about all I can manage.

  12. #5332
    mrandydixon's Avatar
    This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. mrandydixon is offline
    5,446 posts since Aug 2010

  13. #5333
    mrandydixon's Avatar
    This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. mrandydixon is offline
    5,446 posts since Aug 2010

  14. #5334

    22,144 posts since Oct 2009
    you are amazing

  15. #5335

  16. #5336

  17. #5337
    Gorilla Gravy's Avatar
    3,059 posts since Sep 2012


  18. #5338

    22,144 posts since Oct 2009
    ok, that is not what boobs are supposed to look like

    stop being sexist gorilla

    i will report you to the authorities

    ~ posted from my T-800, using time travel

  19. #5339
    mrandydixon's Avatar
    This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. mrandydixon is offline
    5,446 posts since Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla Gravy View Post
    More disturbing than anything.

  20. #5340
    That's the Japan guarantee!

Similar Threads

  1. Awesome Animated Films (NON-DISNEY)
    By Tony Ponce in forum The Bar
    Replies: 255
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 09:46 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 03:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Unsavory people bugging you?

If you encounter hate speech, harassment, personal attacks, bullying, homophobia, and general doucheyness -- even if it wasn't directed at you -- please let us know. All emails are kept confidential. Let's make sure everyone's treated with respect so the friends you make here will keep coming back! about mods/rules

Change forum colors & width:
Try a new theme: