Page 266 of 447 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,320 of 8925

Thread: Animated GIFs Thread

So I get a warning and my post deleted for a fake vagina but death gifs are acceptable? Wow.. just wow..

The video's just nasty. Those dudes catch fire.

[Level 8: Skynet]

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinx View Post
    So I get a warning and my post deleted for a fake vagina but death gifs are acceptable? Wow.. just wow..

It's because the place has to cater to WASPs and their backwards value systems. Kinda sad really...

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. Mr Andy Dixon's Avatar
    What the fuck, Used.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Andy Dixon View Post
    What the fuck, Used.
    You know, I'm more surprised into noticing you're surprised rather than used's gif.

But I mean that in a polite way.

Stop being so polite, godammit.

[Level 5: Mech]

polite bear.

i love that bear

Honkey Kong
    Quote Originally Posted by Polite Gentleman View Post
    You know, I'm more surprised into noticing you're surprised rather than used's gif.

But I mean that in a polite way.
    I know right?

@new guy: the difference being you wouldn't really know what was happening in my gif or that it was even real had I not told you. Though I always wanted a NSFW option/section for the forums.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Pwnd
    Plus Shinx got his post deleted because of me, to be honest. I reported it as a joke and Mxy called my bluff.

Moral of the story: be careful when trolling Mxy

Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    I know right?

@new guy: the difference being you wouldn't really know what was happening in my gif or that it was even real had I not told you. Though I always wanted a NSFW option/section for the forums.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah no, the difference being nobody was at a proper PC before now to be able to delete your post. No shock/gore images. I'm gonna make a ruling here that dead bodies on fire falls under that category.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac Eclipse View Post
    Yeah no, the difference being nobody was at a proper PC before now to be able to delete your post. No shock/gore images. I'm gonna make a ruling here that dead bodies on fire falls under that category.

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousBIG420 View Post

polite bear.

Pwnd

Admin / Midget King
    Apparently this needs to be posted again:

These guidelines cover every section of the forums, not just the image posting threads. They apply to both photographs and drawn/digital artwork.

- No female nipples, no vags, no buttholes, no visible pubic hair. Also no cocks. For women the aerola counts as the nipple; the darker flesh-tone must not be visible through wet shirts, see-through tops, or any other covering. If something is iffy or unclear due to image size/resolution, we will err on the side of caution.

- Underwear is required, unless the area is significantly covered up. This includes views from the front and the back (i.e. no bare asses or pubic regions). A bit of ass crack is okay. Some skin from side views are generally okay, as long as the model isn't fully nude. Thong underwear is sufficient in most cases.

- Fetish pics are okay as long as the above restrictions are followed. Images that would be considering shocking, disgusting, or illegal to most people (scat, golden showers, implied violence/rape, models that appear to be underage) are not allowed. Please use common sense when posting.

- Do not post or link to graphic depictions of executions, dismemberments, extreme violence, medical abnormalities, and so on. Images that would disgust and horrify the average person do not belong here.

- No external linking to images, video, or sites that violate these guidelines, not even behind a NSFW link. If you can't get away with embedding something here, don't link to it either. If there is something you want to share but isn't acceptable to post in the forums, include the name and people can search for it themselves or contact interested users in private.

- If you can use image editing to make a pic appropriate, feel free to do so.

- A general rule of thumb to follow is if it's not something you'd see in a print magazine sold to minors (i.e. Maxim, FHM), it probably isn't a good idea to post it here.

- It is not acceptable for community members to post mostly nude pictures of themselves on the forums. This has gotten way out of hand, and will no longer be tolerated. Doing so will result in a warning. In other words, don't post pictures you wouldn't be okay with your parents/grandparents seeing on your Facebook.

- Please understand that sometimes we will remove pics you personally feel should be acceptable. The Mods will have to play it safe occasionally so everyone can continue to enjoy the image threads.

- If you see a pic/link posted that breaks these rules, DO NOT quote it. You're making the mods' job more difficult and you will be reprimanded the same as if you were the original poster.

- These guidelines can be amended at any time, and this post will be updated to reflect any revisions. If you have any questions, please contact one of the moderators and we'll be happy to help clarify things for you.

Pwnd
    Jeez Mxy. They were just bears...
    Last edited by Sir Legendhead; 12-18-2012 at 12:00 AM. Reason: lol :P

Admin / Midget King
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    It's because the place has to cater to WASPs and their backwards value systems. Kinda sad really...
    They have to cater to advertisers and potential sponsors actually, but the end result is the same. Unless Niero wins the lotto and gets enough fuck you money to fund this place completely out of his own pocket, we have to make concessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Legendhead View Post
    Jeez Mxy. They were just bears...
    GODLESS KILLING MACHINES, ALL OF THEM!

Still responds to BLOO

G.B.O.A.T.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac Eclipse View Post
    I shouldn't do this, but...

I am a horrible mod.