Page 416 of 751 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426466516 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,320 of 15008

Thread: Random Pictures Thread

  1. #8301
    Yeah. You should probably post some DBZ gifs before things get stupid or something.

  2. #8302
    Still responds to BLOO
    Hector Garfria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    13,752
    Imma get in my whip and hopefully when I get back this thread is about random pictures again.


  3. #8303
    LOL. Literally the first random thing I clicked on in my bookmarks -



    - go ahead, shit on the Super Friends. Somehow I don't think you will.

  4. #8304
    Hephaestus, my Santa Claus.

  5. #8305
    Did you know that Thor's hammer was made by trolls?

  6. #8306
    It was dwarves in the version I read.

  7. #8307
    I heard that it was adolescent Taiwanese girls locked in a factory run by a retired orthopedic surgeon and her husband Manfred.

  8. #8308
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    It was dwarves in the version I read.
    That's true. I just wanted to see if anyone would catch that.

  9. #8309
    [Level 5: Mech]
    NotoriousBIG420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Staten Island, NYC
    Posts
    566

  10. #8310
    I still love that line.

  11. #8311
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    I heard that it was adolescent Taiwanese girls locked in a factory run by a retired orthopedic surgeon and her husband Manfred.
    I like that version.


    EDIT: Damn, how long did I leave this thread open?

  12. #8312
    Quote Originally Posted by Changston View Post
    DIXON

    GIMME YO CELLY TELLY DIGITS SO I CAN DRUNK DIAL YOU
    Just saw this. PMin' that shit.

    EXPECT NUDES

  13. #8313
    Still responds to BLOO
    Hector Garfria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    13,752

  14. #8314
    THE MR.E BIRD
    Tarvu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Anywhere but here
    Posts
    15,109
    That's why I don't bother with arguments on the topic. Because that's the answer.

  15. #8315
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    That's why I don't bother with arguments on the topic. Because that's the answer.
    I love you.

  16. #8316
    THE MR.E BIRD
    Tarvu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Anywhere but here
    Posts
    15,109
    It's so fucking boring. Most the people who want to argue about it are just atheists using their beliefs as an excuse to be a dick to others.

  17. #8317
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarvu View Post
    It's so fucking boring. Most the people who want to argue about it are just atheists or theists using their beliefs as an excuse to be a dick to others.
    Fixed for you sir.

    It's the same on both sides, however I'm getting tired of atheists spouting their pride of ability to think for themselves on all forms of social media and I've probably been guilty of it too somewhere. This whole "I'm an atheist because..." that recently rose up from twitter makes you realise both those who believe and those who don't can be utter bellends when it comes to this ageless and tiring discussion.

  18. #8318
    Quote Originally Posted by Edd Strid View Post
    Fixed for you sir.

    It's the same on both sides, however I'm getting tired of atheists spouting their pride of ability to think for themselves on all forms of social media and I've probably been guilty of it too somewhere. This whole "I'm an atheist because..." that recently rose up from twitter makes you realise both those who believe and those who don't can be utter bellends when it comes to this ageless and tiring discussion.
    For some reason Richard Dawkins sprung to mind as I read that, don't know why...

  19. #8319
    With "militant atheism". I like his works but that whole thing is something I don't wish to touch with a barge pole.

  20. #8320

Similar Threads

  1. Photography Thread! [OOOOO Pretty Pictures!]
    By charliesuh in forum The Basement
    Replies: 588
    Last Post: 05-06-2014, 08:37 AM
  2. PAX PICTURES!
    By Technophile in forum The Basement
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 05:53 AM
  3. Reference pictures, please?
    By Phalanxxx in forum The Basement
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 03:32 PM
  4. The WTF Pictures Thread
    By Purist in forum The Basement
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2006, 08:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •