Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75
Results 1,481 to 1,486 of 1486

Thread: The Bargain Bin!

Still responds to BLOO
    Check your local Best Buy people, they have reduced prices for sealed videogames. I found Okamiden for 15 bucks. That's my pull of the year(not counting REvelations + Barkely Shut Up and Jam 2 + a WiiU mote for 20 bucks at a goodwill).

They are offering the Fallout 3/New Vegas DLC editions for 15 bucks too. Everything sealed.

Wal-Mart has their yearly "Box full of random ass games that we need to get rid of" out at most of their stores. The games are all $9.99 or $9.96 however the fuck Wal-Mart prices their shit. Lots of decent stuff, some Wii U games (Epic Mickey 2), Xbox 360 games such as The Hitman Trilogy, lots of DS and 3DS games (lots'a crap) and a bunch of PS3 games.

Obviously, your mileage will vary depending on where you live / if you Wal-Mart is doing this. Next time I go however, I'll snap a pic of all the games being sold.

Still responds to BLOO
    Yeah, I normally wouldn't consider this a "bargain" but the fact that these retailers can offer potential gems at used prices, in brand new quality, makes it worth note.

Check these places out before Black Friday turns all of them into black holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hector Garfria View Post
    Yeah, I normally wouldn't consider this a "bargain" but the fact that these retailers can offer potential gems at used prices, in brand new quality, makes it worth note.

Check these places out before Black Friday turns all of them into black holes.
    I agree, most of these games still sell for higher prices elsewhere, plus their new and not used / re-wrapped. And yea, hit these stores now if you can, those black friday shoppers make everything awful in their aftermath.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    $25 Shadow of Mordor (PS4 & XB1) at Kmart, cannot order online to be shipped but you can have it held to pick up if you're lucky enough to find a Kmart that has them in stock. Cheap ass gamer protip: go somewhere else and price match it

New Humble Bundle, has some decent games

https://www.humblebundle.com/

might be something extra to throw in for steamcrest