Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104
Results 2,061 to 2,074 of 2074

Thread: The Bargain Bin!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    That I fit in so well no one would notice?
    If you were a normal dude nobody would care but it seems you are some kind of celeb sooooo ... tough luck, I guess?

Dreamweaver:

A man who does things with other things to excite his things. Several things come from these things and he himself is one of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    Who the fuck is Dreamweaver?
    He's your father’s brother’s nephew’s cousin’s former roommate.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    And that makes us absolutely nothing.

I remember back when Dreamweaver was just a little scamp, down on his luck, not even owning a pair of pants to hide his shame. Now he's the bigshot on campus and I'm so jealous I could flay someone alive in my kitchen.

Wha...what was I saying?

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Commrades, race the sun is now free on Steam

BB doing a buy1get%50off deal for 3DS games (published by nintendo so no Story of Seasons )

Here is a list of games that qualify:

Spoiler!

I'm thinking Fantasy Life and the Zelda but honestly don't know what's the best game on that list save for FL any suggestions?

I think Link Between Worlds is impossibly easy garbage (even compared to Phantom Hourglass), but my opinion is not even remotely popular because "OMG SNES RETURN TO GLORY."

Mario 3D Land, Donkey Kong Country, Animal Crossing, Pokemon X/Y and Majora's Mask seem like the best choices.

Well your opinion sucks because I bought Animal Crossing and had such a bad time with it :P

IDK I kind of am defaulting to LBTW though I'll consider your critique there. Mario 3D land I feel like wouldn't it be better to get 3D WORLD for the Wii U instead of the one for 3DS, aren't they the same game or something? Country maybe idk I wasn't the biggest fan of that franchise back in the day. Pokemon isn't for me. And MM is my favorite game of all time but it's just a remake. I got gifted Ocarina and it just sat there. Probably because I already played these games. I don't know, decisions, decisions.

Mario 3D Land and 3D World are both really, really good. 3D Land's levels are shorter and it's the single best game on the console to make use of 3D for depth perception. In a platformer it's a genuinely good feaure.

3D World in comparison is a much more ambitious game, and it as multiplayer, but it's difficult for a lot of people because they have trouble with depth perception and gauging their jumps.

They're both good games that are tailored for their hardware, one's geared toward the handheld experience and one the console experience.

The 3DS isn't a bastion of original content unfortunately, so nearly anything you buy is going to be a rehash in some way. If you're looking for something fresh, the closest from that list you'll get is Luigi's Mansion.

I'll just make World my first (or technically second) Wii U game. Fuck this whole thing is just making me want to not go through with it. I think I should just get Story of Seasons because it looks like it's going to get the Rune Factory 4 "treatment" (in the worst way possible) so I'd like to get that on my hands before it's gone as I really want it. I can still use gamer's scam club to get like $10 off.