Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48

Thread: Providence Meetup (Dtoid New England)

  1. #1
    [Level 12: CHET]
    Sam Spectre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    10,056

    Providence Meetup (Dtoid New England)

    What's up guys?

    Anyone down to meetup for a night of Dtoid shenanigans in Providence on Saturday May 1st? Myself, IcarusKills and HerosPlayDumb are in so far and we're thinking Dave & Busters at Providence Place sounds like fun.

  2. #2
    Smooth Operator
    IcarusKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northborough, MA
    Posts
    4,108
    Y'all better show up.

  3. #3
    Keeper of the Reals
    Gyrael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wright Anything Agency
    Posts
    17,756
    I'll be in your hearts.

  4. #4
    Smooth Operator
    IcarusKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northborough, MA
    Posts
    4,108
    Who are you, again?

  5. #5
    Keeper of the Reals
    Gyrael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wright Anything Agency
    Posts
    17,756
    That hurts.

  6. #6
    Smooth Operator
    IcarusKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northborough, MA
    Posts
    4,108
    If you cared, you would fly up to Providence, hang out for a few hours, then fly back home.

    Do we have a specific time we're meeting up, Samuel?

  7. #7
    [Level 12: CHET]
    Sam Spectre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    10,056
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarusKills View Post
    If you cared, you would fly up to Providence, hang out for a few hours, then fly back home.

    Do we have a specific time we're meeting up, Samuel?
    Let's go with 7:00 for now. We can get dinner and shit before we get our game on.

    It's totally just going to be the three of us. Zombutler is a cunt and wont go.

  8. #8
    Smooth Operator
    IcarusKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northborough, MA
    Posts
    4,108
    Zombutler lives around here?

    If he needs a ride, I can meet him partway, depending on where he lives.

  9. #9
    [Level 12: CHET]
    Sam Spectre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    10,056
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarusKills View Post
    Zombutler lives around here?

    If he needs a ride, I can meet him partway, depending on where he lives.
    He lives in New Hampshire. Not worth it.

  10. #10
    Smooth Operator
    IcarusKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northborough, MA
    Posts
    4,108
    Consider this my official plea to Zombutler to attend our gathering. While Sam is relatively on the "up and up," HeroesPlayDumb is certainly not a hipster, and if I'm going to a Dtoid Meetup, there damn well better be an abundance of hipster in the air, which I won't get unless you're there.

  11. #11
    Titles are for jerks.
    Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jamlando
    Posts
    9,461
    I'll be in your pants.

    All of you.



    At the same time.

  12. #12
    Smooth Operator
    IcarusKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northborough, MA
    Posts
    4,108
    Always...

    I want to be with you...

  13. #13
    [Level 12: CHET]
    Sam Spectre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    10,056
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarusKills View Post
    Consider this my official plea to Zombutler to attend our gathering. While Sam is relatively on the "up and up," HeroesPlayDumb is certainly not a hipster, and if I'm going to a Dtoid Meetup, there damn well better be an abundance of hipster in the air, which I won't get unless you're there.
    Zombutler pales in comparison. I'm the one that tried to turn this into a Hookah bar gathering.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    I'll be in your pants.

    All of you.



    At the same time.
    I'm going to go jack off to sexual fantasies involving you which will come true soon enough.

  14. #14
    Smooth Operator
    IcarusKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northborough, MA
    Posts
    4,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Spectre View Post
    Zombutler pales in comparison. I'm the one that tried to turn this into a Hookah bar gathering.
    Do you have shutter shades?

  15. #15
    Keeper of the Reals
    Gyrael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wright Anything Agency
    Posts
    17,756
    Zombutler is scared y'all are gonna rape him.

    Which you will.

  16. #16
    The Young Brad Nicholson

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,459
    I'll definitely be going. I'll either somehow get it off of work or call out. Odds are one of my buddies will be coming down with me. Also Sam do you know if they have an Initial D cabinet Stage 3 or later at D&B?

  17. #17
    Icaruskills does indeed have very soft hands.
    This makes me so much better than Gyrael.

  18. #18
    [Level 12: CHET]
    Sam Spectre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    10,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bloodspray View Post
    Icaruskills does indeed have very soft hands.
    I KNOW RIGHT!?

  19. #19
    Smooth Operator
    IcarusKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northborough, MA
    Posts
    4,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Spectre View Post
    I KNOW RIGHT!?
    We had some of the most awkward conversations on the T ride into Boston on Friday. A female friend of mine was there too, we were talking about when I met you in Franklin a while back, and how that was the topic of the hour, and then Jon agreed with you on that, and then my other friend was touching them to see, and she said "You DO have really soft hands."

    Then we all agreed that you only made a point of saying it because you're jealous, Sam.

  20. #20
    [Level 12: CHET]
    Sam Spectre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    10,056
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarusKills View Post
    We had some of the most awkward conversations on the T ride into Boston on Friday. A female friend of mine was there too, we were talking about when I met you in Franklin a while back, and how that was the topic of the hour, and then Jon agreed with you on that, and then my other friend was touching them to see, and she said "You DO have really soft hands."

    Then we all agreed that you only made a point of saying it because you're jealous, Sam.
    Yeah, I should really moisturize more.

    My friend talked about you the other week and said "Remember that time when you met someone on the internet who pulled up in a really nice Infinity to give you a gift and then left? Wtf do you do on the internet?!" and I responded "Oh he's my sugar daddy. I run a cam site."

Similar Threads

  1. Dtoid New England, Interested?
    By Senisan in forum Dtoid Community Meet Ups
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 10-24-2013, 10:01 AM
  2. Dtoid New England Funspot NARP
    By Senisan in forum Meet Up Archive
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 08:51 AM
  3. Dtoid New England October Happenings
    By Senisan in forum Meet Up Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 07:40 AM
  4. NYC Dtoid Meetup + Pulsewave chiptunes show this weekend
    By Zen Albatross in forum Meet Up Archive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 10:11 PM
  5. New York Dtoid Meetup (Lauren coming to americas!)
    By atheistium in forum Meet Up Archive
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 05:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •