Quantcast
SHENMUE III MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
Destructoid   |   Tomopop   |   Japanator   |   Flixist   |   !
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

dtoidevil SHENMUE III MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

I'm crying. I'm actually fucking crying right now.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3

Finally, a reason to play through the first two Shenmues. Now that I know the story will be concluded, I can experience them in peace.

My only regret besides missing the announcement live is missing out on my chance to get Ryo's jacket. Yes, I would've payed 10k for it. Yes, I need to seek help.

You can most likely get a jacket like that done in under 10k. Just saiyan.

Probably under 1k

No shit. The pledge tier was offering the jacket. Not an imitation. The capsule toy boxset is dope enough for me anyhow. I'm just glad this is finally getting its chance to be a thing, and that the decade long suffering fans have endured might actually come to an end. Best E3 ever.

I want to kickstart this shit out of this but at the end of the month. But it seems I don't need too. Some people have pledged A LOT.

It does make me wonder - Are we going to start having favourite games take long breaks to make us yearn more and then the only way we get it is if we kickstart?

"Not an imitation" which is probably done by the same company/guy who would do the commission from you. *ololol*

Pretty much guaranteed to be fully funded in the next few hours. The real question is exactly how much is it gonna pull in by the end of the month. Wont be surprised if it manages to outperform bloodsained at the least. Honestly never thought I'd pledge for a kickstarter, let alone so much, but here I am.

I'll be more intersted to see if it becomes a mess like so many other Kickstarter games or will be one of the very few good examples for it. Small and big names failed on Kickstarter alike already.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand funded. Videogames are officially saved.

They should add PC ports of 1 & 2 as a stretch goal. Otherwise, I'll have to go to those places​ to play those.

It's getting cinematic summaries of them, at least.

Man honestly I don't really care about Shenmue, FF7, or TLG but seeing people like Brown act like giddy schoolgirls is making me hype too. Also really glad fans finally get what they want after so much time and pessimism.

Yeah, same. I might look into them if I can get them both on the 360. Didn't even know what platform they were on.

Thank god it's funded!

Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    Yeah, same. I might look into them if I can get them both on the 360. Didn't even know what platform they were on.
    There was an Xbox version of II. And just II.

Will probably just emulate the Dreamcast versions if I get impatient enough.

1st was on dreamcast though, and through the power of emulation all your dreams can come true.

Anybody else think it's kinda weird that the full game is only $29? Gotta love those "stretch" goals, hahaha: French subtitles! Italian subtitles!! Mini game x5!!!

I can joke because I'm not into this but I'm glad Brownie is crying he's so happy. Please don't buy a $10,000 jacket though.