Page 261 of 263 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,220 of 5241

Thread: Question a Dtoider

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bloodspray View Post
    What was (is) the article of clothing you least wanted (want) to throw away when it's just ragged and beyond repair?
    My Kamikaze dtoid shirt is deteriorating beyond repair. However I will never throw it away.

SQ.

THE MR.E BIRD
    Probably socks. Yeah, socks. I have lots of nice colourful socks but they die and make me sad.

SQ

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    This was quite a while ago (mid to late teenage years), but I once had a pair of khaki cargo shorts that were super comfortable, but had holes all over them. It eventually got to the point where I could only wear them when I was doing house or yard work. I outgrew them eventually, but I never let my mom throw them away.

SQ

[Level 8: Skynet]
    I have a hat that my wife gave me that has been left out in the rain run over by a pickup left in a garage for a year and rediscovered it's leather with a hard wire rim and is almost unrecognizable as a hat it even has a spot of silver spray paint on the brim from god knows where and my wife won't let me wear it anymore when I'm with her. I plan on keeping it forever and even passing it on to one of my Son's.

Totally fine with skeezers
    I had a pair of Puma's. I got them in 11th grade. That was in the year 2000 (in the year two thousAAAANNNNDDD) and 11 years later, they're finally unwearable. It was a sad day indeed. Also, fuck I'm old.

What was the consistency of your last poo?

King of Ties 'n' Gifs 'n' Shit
    Solid

What is the story behind your greatest injury?

When I was 3 years old (yes, this is the oldest memory that I have), I was playing with a ball in our house. I was just throwing the ball and then running to it and throwing it again. At some point the ball went into the kitchen and stopped underneath and end table. I crawled under the end table to get the ball, but I guess I accidentally bumped the table, because the table then fell over. The table had very sharp corners, and one of those corners landed on my right index finger just above the top knuckle. The tip of that finger was almost completely severed. It was only hanging by some tissue or a tendon or something. I still remember the car ride to the ER: I had to hold the tip of my finger in a rag in my left hand while trying to keep my right arm level with it and not jostling it too much. Thankfully, the doctors were able to reattach it, but the scars are still there 25 years later. In fact, if you look at it close enough (esecially the fingernail), you'll notice that the size of my right index fingertip does not match with the rest of the finger.

SQ

8. 10-29-2012, 12:56 AM

[Level 5: Mech]
    When I was 13 I was at camp and I was in a science class ( Yes I went to a weirdo nerd camp). We were learning about Centrifugal Force that day and the way the teacher showed us this was by having a bike wheel on a handle that he spun around really fast. Each kid got a chance to play with the bike wheel and this one guy who was a real jerk, wouldn't give it up. I was the next in line and told him that it was my turn. He responded with screaming at me "HERE" and essentially shoved the spinning bike wheel in my face. It hit my upper lip causing a nice fountain of blood, freaking out all the kids and grossing out the teacher.

Went to the hospital and needed six stitches in my upper lip for about three weeks. The only upside was for the rest of camp were either afraid of me or thought my stitches were really cool. Also that guy who was a jerk? Yea he is now doing time in jail for beating his girlfriend a real winner he turned out to be.

SQ

THE MR.E BIRD
    I was born with Pyloric Stenosis then some dudes in white cut me open and fixed it then I aged too many years.

SQ

[Level 8: Skynet]
    When I was but a wee bairn I was playing on a metal bunk bed with my cousin at my mother's friend's home. On the top bunk, I grabbed hold of the rail and took a look over the side only to have it give way, pulling me down to earth with it, at which point I split my lid open on it as we hit the floor. Mum's friend who was a nurse or something stitched me up and her son carried me around whenever I wanted to move 'cause I lost a lot of blood and was faint.

Worst, though, still dogs me to this day. Series of left kneecap dislocations, mostly sports related.

The third (and hopefully) final instance also left me with a torn MCL and a bone fragment the size of a nickel floating around that was eventually removed as part of subsequent knee surgery (also cut some bits in the hope that my knee would track inward a bit more and be less prone to dislocating anymore). Third time wasn't sports, t'was tom foolery on a trampoline (well, not tom foolery, was literally just bouncing placidly amongst chums when the damn thing gave way again). Unlike the other two times, couldn't get a ride to the ER 'cause couldn't get off the trampoline, so it cost me a several thousand dollar ambulance ride. Homies wanted to cut my fly new jeans off to which I said no thanks, and also suggested a morphine shot, which I also denied. I tend to just deal with pain, for whatever reason. All three instances left me with unused swaths of vicodin and valium that I guess I eventually tossed.

Horrible, horrible pain and I still shudder when I think about it, particularly the sickening clunk of bone improperly rubbing against bone like a failing engine and the snap of tearing tendons. And of course, bad knee for life, accordingly. For a couple months over this summer, for whatever reason, I got out of bed most days barely able to stand, let alone walk, though that two month period of severe pain thankfully ended as unexpectedly as it had began giving way to the nostalgic days of intermittent pain, sharp pain when under duress (or sometimes just for kicks) and a feeling of worn downedness.

SAME QUESTION

I already answered the question, but I have another one that I want to ask.

I'm thinking of ditching my cable service and just sticking with Netflix and adding either Hulu+ or Amazon Instant Video. After doing some research on both of them it seems that Amazon has more of the shows that the wife and I like to watch like The Walking Dead, Doctor Who, American Horror Story, and several others. I was just curious what others thought of the 2 services and if they preferred one over the other?

Pwnd

ARISE, NECRO THREAD, AND SERVE MUMM RA THE EVER LIVING

Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    I'm thinking of ditching my cable service and just sticking with Netflix and adding either Hulu+ or Amazon Instant Video. After doing some research on both of them it seems that Amazon has more of the shows that the wife and I like to watch like The Walking Dead, Doctor Who, American Horror Story, and several others. I was just curious what others thought of the 2 services and if they preferred one over the other?
    That's a good question. I don't have an answer because I don't use either of those particular services. Responding anyway because that's basically how the thread works.

Q: Is Denzel too old to play Chris Dorner?

Double necro, wha?

Not too old, but he is too skinny. I just google imaged Dorner and the dude is built.

I want to back the new Torment kickstarter, but I'm not sure if I want to back it with $45 which will give me both Torment and Wasteland 2, or $50 which gives me a lot of really cool shit, but no Wasteland 2. Which should I do?

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    NECRO 3: RETURN OF THE THREAD!!!

How do y'all prevent procrastination/ find motivation to do things?

Totally fine with skeezers
    I say to myself, "Look you goddamn lazy piece of shit. You need to get off your stupid ass and quit thinking about how much you don't want to do whatever it is you have to do and grow some fucking nuts and do it. "yea but I'm kin..." fuck you shut up dumbass. Do you need to do it? Yea? then fucking do it motherfucker." or something like that.

What's the biggest thing you've regretted doing/not doing recently?

Quote Originally Posted by bbrigg View Post
    What's the biggest thing you've regretted doing/not doing recently?
    a woman of color.

What's the kinkiest thing that you dig in sexin?

Assplay.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    Assplay.
    Your or his/hers?

All of the above.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Q: Why didn't Phil ask a question?