Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: New to the forums? Lost? Confused?

[Level 2: Human]
    I'm Allison, 26, been gaming since the 2600, so, basically, "gamer for my whole life." I still have my original NES still, and it still works, and also still have (and play) genesis (the big funky one with "16-BIT" on it) and SNES. I collect old games, new games, and transformers.
    been lurking on here for a while, registered the other day, and now...... i'm introduced. consider me n00b no more!

Quote Originally Posted by allisonaxe
    I'm Allison, 26, been gaming since the 2600, so, basically, "gamer for my whole life." I still have my original NES still, and it still works, and also still have (and play) genesis (the big funky one with "16-BIT" on it) and SNES. I collect old games, new games, and transformers.
    been lurking on here for a while, registered the other day, and now...... i'm introduced. consider me n00b no more!
    Pst...it's cool that you read this before posting, it's better than a lot of people do, but I think you missed the introduce yourself in a new thread part. :wink:

::holds onto welcome until new thread is made::

Cuddly Cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by twesterm
    Pst...it's cool that you read this before posting, it's better than a lot of people do, but I think you missed the introduce yourself in a new thread part. :wink:

Unfortunately she didn't. She got redirected here by masterledz.

Dust ye self off, make a new thread, then you get welcomed with open arms.

I PMed her, she knows.

EDIT: Serpentish, I redirected her here to read how to introduce herself. She just didn't make a new thread.

We all make mistakes as noobs. Chill your dill.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Quote Originally Posted by masterledz

I PMed her, she knows.

EDIT: Serpentish, I redirected her here to read how to introduce herself. She just didn't make a new thread.

We all make mistakes as noobs. Chill your dill.
    MY DILLS TURNED BLUE WHEN YOU TOLD ME TO CHILL IT!

BLOGGERSLIM IN DA HISSOUSE

that my name you see on the ds and pokemon forums

[Level 6: Robot]

Re: BLOGGERSLIM IN DA HISSOUSE

Quote Originally Posted by bloggerslim
    that my name you see on the ds and pokemon forums
    English, motherfucker!

[Level 2: Human]
    I'm as victim! D: The agorny... Luckily, I have friends to brutally insult me.

Eats like a goddamn hero.
    Ninjas ftw!

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]
    yo, my name is A. Not aaron, anthony or andrew, just A. I live out on the west coast and I hate the snow and ice, but yet I love hockey. Go figure. I play wii, ps2, and 360. I dont have a ps3 just yet, mainly cause it costs to much cash. I play online on LIVE, although there are too many people who bitch while we play. I like to watch the office, extras, seinfeld and curb. If you dont like any of those shows, you might as well admit to everyone that you have no sense of humor and you are infertile. have a nice day .

Cuddly Cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by snukindasniz
    yo, my name is A. Not aaron, anthony or andrew, just A. I live out on the west coast and I hate the snow and ice, but yet I love hockey. Go figure. I play wii, ps2, and 360. I dont have a BS3 just yet, mainly cause it costs to much cash. I play online on LIVE, although there are too many people who bitch while we play. I like to watch the office, extras, seinfeld and curb. If you dont like any of those shows, you might as well admit to everyone that you have no sense of humor and you are infertile. have a nice day .
    Decent intro but you're supposed to make your own thread in the meet and greet thread instead of posting in this one. Quickly, to the batcave before you get swamped with posts describing how you fail and/or suck.

[Level 5: Mech]
    Irrelevant perhaps, largely uneccessary, to the point: I love reading the meet and greet threads!

I'm still too new to get into the whole, "You fail and GTFO my innernets", without feeling a smidge oversuperior, but I've got to say that had I not followed the rules the first time I probably would met more people outright...

Not that it would've been a problem had I tits of my own...

I did want to tell the new voyuer that decides to read this, who having been urged by argent angels from on high not to fuck up, this community is very forgiving (of innocent mistakes) and covered in hot-wet awesome.

Thanks. Now get out there and be a non-sucking entity of rad!

Ive decided not to open an introdution thread...

Ive decided not to open an introdution thread...
    Bad decision making patterns there, mate. For no introduction will surely lead you to the dark and twisted path of suckage.

So go, shoo! make an intro thread. We promise we'll be harsh.

[Level 11: Spinal Tap]
    ...especially me.

Hi I'm SunniDi

Hello Everyone,

My name is SunniDi and I am new to this ... really new to all forums. I recently got my Wii and LOVE it. I have created a family of Mii's and well they just wander around aimlessly in search of other mii's I guess... I found this awesome thread about adding your numbers and I am here to do just that. Please let me join in and add my number 8575 7331 9555 7612 I would love to have your number as well to put into my Wii.

Thanks in advance and thanks for the laughs... your all very funny people in here...

sunnidi@mac.com 8)

Cuddly Cancer

Re: Hi I'm SunniDi

Quote Originally Posted by sunnidi
    Hello Everyone,

My name is SunniDi and I am new to this ... really new to all forums. I recently got my Wii and LOVE it. I have created a family of Mii's and well they just wander around aimlessly in search of other mii's I guess... I found this awesome thread about adding your numbers and I am here to do just that. Please let me join in and add my number 8575 7331 9555 7612 I would love to have your number as well to put into my Wii.

Thanks in advance and thanks for the laughs... your all very funny people in here...

sunnidi@mac.com 8)
    Nice attempt although you're supposed to make your own thread and write your intro there. I know, it's sort of complicated. Give it another shot.

i guess i fall under that category too. well then hi i'm new here and i dont like urinating on myself. i'm also a console freak and love sports and shooting games. i'm also an old school arcade fan, challenge me to some pac man

[Level 4: Cyborg] A New Challenger's Avatar
    This thread is comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by A New Challenger
    This thread is comedy gold.
    got that right. i'm newer than f0ks and i'm assin' off laughing.