Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 205

Thread: A Super Significant Hamza Outpouring of Love and Emotion

  1. #21
    Titles are for jerks.
    Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jamlando
    Posts
    4,477
    Hamza's Christmas card this year.


  2. #22
    Danl Cottontail
    Danl Haas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    529

    FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

  3. #23

  4. #24
    Those warm fuzzy arms can rock the most restless babies to sleep.

  5. #25
    I don't need a title I AM Disneyworld.
    gatorsax2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Adventureland
    Posts
    2,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac Eclipse View Post
    Sweet, I needed a place to put this;

    AMAZING.

  6. #26
    I don't need a title I AM Disneyworld.
    gatorsax2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Adventureland
    Posts
    2,329
    Shameless bump for shameless song.

    Look at my shark
    My shark is fantastic
    Give it a lick

    Mmm, it tastes just like plastic!

    Have a stroke of its fin
    It turns into some gin
    And then it turns back again when you
    Tug on its arm hair

    Ooh that's sexy!

    Do ya think so?
    Then I better tell you 'bout
    Cybernetic Tiger Z
    Yes, Tiger Z
    Ohh, yes, Tiger Z
    Oh, Tiger Z
    Cybernetic Tiger Z

    Get on my shark
    I'll take you 'round the internet
    And to Destructoid.com too

    I think you'll find that Destructoid.com is on the internet

    Shut up woman, get on my shark!

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorsax2010 View Post
    Shameless bump for shameless song.

    Look at my shark
    My shark is fantastic
    Give it a lick

    Mmm, it tastes just like plastic!

    Have a stroke of its fin
    It turns into some gin
    And then it turns back again when you
    Tug on its arm hair

    Ooh that's sexy!

    Do ya think so?
    Then I better tell you 'bout
    Cybernetic Tiger Z
    Yes, Tiger Z
    Ohh, yes, Tiger Z
    Oh, Tiger Z
    Cybernetic Tiger Z

    Get on my shark
    I'll take you 'round the internet
    And to Destructoid.com too

    I think you'll find that Destructoid.com is on the internet

    Shut up woman, get on my shark!
    LOL great now we just need someone with flash skills to animate this up for us and we'll be internet famous Gator.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorsax2010 View Post
    Shameless bump for shameless song.

    Look at my shark
    My shark is fantastic
    Give it a lick

    Mmm, it tastes just like plastic!

    Have a stroke of its fin
    It turns into some gin
    And then it turns back again when you
    Tug on its arm hair

    Ooh that's sexy!

    Do ya think so?
    Then I better tell you 'bout
    Cybernetic Tiger Z
    Yes, Tiger Z
    Ohh, yes, Tiger Z
    Oh, Tiger Z
    Cybernetic Tiger Z

    Get on my shark
    I'll take you 'round the internet
    And to Destructoid.com too

    I think you'll find that Destructoid.com is on the internet

    Shut up woman, get on my shark!
    Gatorsax, I love you.

  9. #29
    I don't need a title I AM Disneyworld.
    gatorsax2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Adventureland
    Posts
    2,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac Eclipse View Post
    LOL great now we just need someone with flash skills to animate this up for us and we'll be internet famous Gator.
    This needs to happen. Who's got the skills we need? Topher's probably busy with the Journalism Show, and he's the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

    Quote Originally Posted by mesoblasian View Post
    Gatorsax, I love you.
    <3

  10. #30
    Titles are for jerks.
    Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jamlando
    Posts
    4,477
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorsax2010 View Post
    This needs to happen. Who's got the skills we need? Topher's probably busy with the Journalism Show, and he's the only one I can think of off the top of my head.
    PKF might do it.

  11. #31
    I don't need a title I AM Disneyworld.
    gatorsax2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Adventureland
    Posts
    2,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
    PKF might do it.
    I should record the song tonight. Just in case.

  12. #32
    Titles are for jerks.
    Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jamlando
    Posts
    4,477
    Put a mean sax background to it.

  13. #33
    I want this song. So badly. Be sure to post the MP3 here!!

  14. #34
    [Level 6: Robot]
    Neonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On an island in a hatch pressing a button
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza CTZ Aziz View Post
    It's a good thing this isn't the "Laugh you loose thread". I would of just lost pretty fucking hard.

  15. #35
    I don't need a title I AM Disneyworld.
    gatorsax2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Adventureland
    Posts
    2,329
    So I can sing it, but I really don't have anything to make the music (besides a sax, but that won't quite work). I can't find just the music of the song, either. Dream... Shattering?

    I must not fail.

  16. #36
    [youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9nleVmEfVK8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9nleVmEfVK8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauza View Post
    [youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9nleVmEfVK8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9nleVmEfVK8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
    YES!

  18. #38
    FKA The Mad March Harris
    Harris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,569
    [YOUTUBE]Fa7ck5mcd1o[/YOUTUBE]

    Mega Shark: 2
    Plane: 0
    Golden Gate Bridge: 0

  19. #39
    Look, it's Hamza!


  20. #40
    I can't not think of this when I think of Hamza.


  21. 01-26-2010, 07:02 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Is Hamza right? Does Medal of Honor go to far?
    By Necro-B.A.B.S. in forum The Basement
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 09:15 PM
  2. Significant Others
    By Psychoholic420 in forum The Basement
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 11:51 PM
  3. The Hamza of the future?
    By GoS-CPT-Stewart in forum The Basement
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 04:50 PM
  4. I'm here to help Hamza as a fellow arab =]
    By phosphor112 in forum The Basement
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 09:01 PM
  5. Call of Duty 4 + significant question mark
    By Ugly Duck in forum The Basement
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 12:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •