Quantcast
Herpy Derpy
Destructoid   |   Tomopop   |   Japanator   |   Flixist   |   !

Thread: Herpy Derpy

dtoidrolleye Herpy Derpy

It's been a real long time since I've ever been on a forum, and I guess the best way to describe me is a very imaginative person, as of now I have recently graduated from my high school, and I'm unemployed and I hope to share my ideals and art with the world and hope to join in a collaboration of some sort into making video games, personally and to be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing and if what I'm doing is the best or the right thing to do but hopefully everything works out nice.

I guess I'm done with this lame intro thing.

Welcome.

Tell us a few of your favourite things (games, movie, music, art - anything).

I guess I'm a jack of all trades kind of gamer, I'm really good at any time of game, different racing games, fps, platformers, adventure, and puzzle games. But I always enjoyed first party content on every platform, before my 360 decided to go against my internet provider and never work again.

I'm not much a movie person, I may watch a few comedies or scary movies every blue moon, but I'm really that into watching a movie I've seen once before, unless it's Milo and Otis. *shot*

I always enjoyed Video game soundtracks more than popular song material, but I usually find a random catchy song that gets stuck in my head for awhile.

As for art, I guess I'm always looking for something that looks great and out of the ordinary, I find realistic drawings seem debatable, and I'm more into cartoon or anime styles.
    As for what kinda of artist I am, I guess I'm more of a mix between American cartoons and Japanese animes.

I guess I'm mad with insanity with a heart of gold.

Milo and Otis! Werd.

Welcome.

Best avatar ever bro

Thanks! It was made by our very own ZombiePlatypus.

Independence sucks why do you live there