Thread: Gran Turismo 5 Anyone has gold chrome for trade?

[Level 4: Cyborg]

Gran Turismo 5 Anyone has gold chrome for trade?

Im dying for gold chrome. Can someone atleast trade gold chrome with me because it would take a long time for me to get it so i know there someone out there willing to trade gold chrome with me on Gran Turismo 5.
    If you wanna trade gold chrome with me add me as a friend and message me my PSN username is pokemonfan58 and please send first because i got 7 cars stolen through trade process when sending 1st for me and i have message people to send me the car or paint and nevered replied so send me the gold chrome first.

But trust me I will not try to steal the gold chrome from you if you send first during the trade because I hate stealers!!

Bringer of Truth
    Why should somebody trust you if you're not willing to trust them?

well look ive traded with people and send my car first when trading and they randomly just steeled it
    Also i trusted with someone and wanted to trade for his carbon X1 which is really f**king fast as hell he said he had did succesful trades but when he traded with me he just stoled my car i was gonna trade for his Carbon X1 and hopefully he wasnt lying.

So now if your gonna trade with me you have to send the gold chrome first because i might get my car or paint stolen for sending it first.

I have no Idea what this means but I'm okay with it. More Megaman comics plz.

I will do that later gook.

dasracist.jpg

People here aren't going to steal. This is ridiculous.

I kinda sensed you wanted or at least expected me to do that.

Well hatman the only way i could do this is if you send first because i got 7 cars stolen from trades on GT5 and i dont want another one stolen again.

This does not need its own thread.