Thread: Bioshock 2 Steam 4-pack

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]

Bioshock 2 Steam 4-pack

So I am a fairly big bioshock fan. I thought the first game was spectacular and I am quite excited about the second. While on steam yesterday i noticed that you can pre-purchase 4 copies of the game for only $134.97 which saves you $11.24 off the pre-purchase price and $16.24 off the regular pirce.

This is all well and good but I dont have 3 friends who want to get Bioshock 2 on the PC. So, my question to the Destructoid community is, anyone want to go in on this deal?

I figure that we all may be a little bit hesitant when it comes to sending money to a person that we dont know and met online. I am sure that there is someway we could work this out via paypal or some other method of sending payment.

If you are interested at all feel free to PM me or just leave a post in the thread.

I also figure that if we can figure out a way to do this it could be some sort of a model for random people getting together to buy these steam 4-pack deals.

Smooth Operator
    So I'm sure nobody trusts sending money to this guy for a Bioshock 2 four-pack, but would some established forum members be interested in going in on a four-pack with me? It's $45 for a Bioshock 2 preorder, but the four-pack is $135, which means $33.75/person.

I want to preorder in the next few days, so let me know, but if I can get three other people who want this through Steam, we can organize some Paypal / gifting and all save some money.

Smooth Operator
    I've got one other person interested, we need two more to make this happen.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarusKills View Post
    I've got one other person interested, we need two more to make this happen.
    I'm down as a third if you haven't already found two more people Icarus. Hopefully everyone should know I'm solid. If a fourth would come along, that would be awesome. 34 bucks for a brand new game can't be beat.

Smooth Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by coonskin05 View Post
    I'm down as a third if you haven't already found two more people Icarus. Hopefully everyone should know I'm solid. If a fourth would come along, that would be awesome. 34 bucks for a brand new game can't be beat.
    Sweet deal. Haven't gotten anyone else interested, so we just need one more. Is anyone else getting it for PC?

Interested

I'm interested in getting it for PC. I'll regularly reload this page until the deal expires tonight if anyone is getting it and wants me to pay the $34 over paypal.

That's not a knife...
    This looks so shady, Icarus and Coonskin are trusted people but the other two certainly aren't.

If you're talking about me, well I'm willing to pay via paypal in advance to get a copy. I'm not asking people to send me money on paypal, but the other way around.