Page 346 of 470 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,920 of 9394

Thread: Badge Request thread

  1. #6901
    Dyslexic Turdburgling Dickmonger
    PhilKenSebben's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sacksofmenyo
    Steam ID
    Philopian
    PSN
    MickGuerrera
    XBL
    PhilK3nS3bb3n
    Posts
    8,031
    My shit won't die. Just takes a long time to put those together. Trying to brainstorm another topic now. Was thinking about how the way folks treat each other online has been seeping into real life. For instance, this dude screamed at my kids to shut the fuck up the other day. At 4pm through a fence. So my happy ass, popped over and said hello in the absolute nicest way possible. Turns out the cunt nugget couldnt hear his teammates on 360. So rather than close his fucking window, he gets up and screams at my kids. Yeah, NO. Plus you always see folks ignoring each other now, sitting at dinner heads in phones, etc. What y'all think? Any other topic suggestions?

    Also, Panza was a part of those blogs. Both I believe.

    http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Phi...s-243734.phtml

    http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Phi...--234804.phtml

  2. #6902
    Fuck u, u r not a dolphin Panzadolphin56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK
    Steam ID
    Panzadolphin56
    PSN
    Karatedolphin66
    XBL
    ------
    Posts
    15,868
    Indeed.

    (I'm right near the bottom of the page, above Glowbear, who I guess will want a badge too.)

  3. #6903
    [Level 6: Robot]
    smurfee_mcgee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Utah
    PSN
    smurfee_mcgee
    XBL
    smurfee mcgee
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    My shit won't die. Just takes a long time to put those together. Trying to brainstorm another topic now. Was thinking about how the way folks treat each other online has been seeping into real life. For instance, this dude screamed at my kids to shut the fuck up the other day. At 4pm through a fence. So my happy ass, popped over and said hello in the absolute nicest way possible. Turns out the cunt nugget couldnt hear his teammates on 360. So rather than close his fucking window, he gets up and screams at my kids. Yeah, NO. Plus you always see folks ignoring each other now, sitting at dinner heads in phones, etc. What y'all think? Any other topic suggestions?

    Also, Panza was a part of those blogs. Both I believe.

    http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Phi...s-243734.phtml

    http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Phi...--234804.phtml
    I DEMAND a badge for participating in that discussion. (This is a test to see how closely Mxy will pay attention)

  4. #6904
    Bye-bye, we love you.
    Mxyzptlk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Flying blind on a rocket cycle
    Steam ID
    MrMxyzptlk123
    Nintendo ID
    MrMxyzptlk123
    PSN
    MrMxyzptlk123
    XBL
    MrMxyzptlk123
    Posts
    12,153
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfee_mcgee View Post
    I DEMAND a badge for participating in that discussion. (This is a test to see how closely Mxy will pay attention)
    Eh, it counts. Racist.

    Got everyone mentioned! Phil, let me or Andy know when your next topic goes up and we'll spread the word on Communitoid. PS: I would have been very tempted to punch that dude. I'll also let you know if I have any topic ideas!

  5. #6905
    Fuck u, u r not a dolphin Panzadolphin56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK
    Steam ID
    Panzadolphin56
    PSN
    Karatedolphin66
    XBL
    ------
    Posts
    15,868
    Thanks Mxy!

  6. #6906
    Dyslexic Turdburgling Dickmonger
    PhilKenSebben's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sacksofmenyo
    Steam ID
    Philopian
    PSN
    MickGuerrera
    XBL
    PhilK3nS3bb3n
    Posts
    8,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Mxy Yost View Post
    Eh, it counts. Racist.

    Got everyone mentioned! Phil, let me or Andy know when your next topic goes up and we'll spread the word on Communitoid. PS: I would have been very tempted to punch that dude. I'll also let you know if I have any topic ideas!
    THANKS! If my face hadn't been healing I would've fucking obliterated him. I was SOOOOO pissed. He knew it too. He did that shrinking thing, you know? That killed a lot of my rage. Pussy.

  7. #6907
    [Level 6: Robot]
    smurfee_mcgee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Utah
    PSN
    smurfee_mcgee
    XBL
    smurfee mcgee
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Mxy Yost View Post
    Eh, it counts. Racist.

    Got everyone mentioned! Phil, let me or Andy know when your next topic goes up and we'll spread the word on Communitoid. PS: I would have been very tempted to punch that dude. I'll also let you know if I have any topic ideas!
    BWAHAHAHAHA

  8. #6908
    Pwnd
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA, USA, USA
    Steam ID
    [none]
    PSN
    Revuhlooshun
    XBL
    Revuhlooshun
    Posts
    12,877
    I'm here to shamelessly request a brofist badge with my dear young brother and front page lurker, Deslare.



    We stopped for a bite to eat after I finished a gig as a Curious George impersonator, and we took this quick picture. Some forum members are aware of my brother's proficiency in shooting virtual firearms. He even managed to outscore usedtabe on hardcore search and destroy last night. Usedtabe is lucky that my brother has to go home tonight in Orlando, otherwise he'd be perpetually embarrassed on the cock of dookies.

    I have no regrets for this cheap attempt at a badge grab, nor for taking the extra bag of doritos that Taco Bell gave me by mistake.

  9. #6909
    Fuck u, u r not a dolphin Panzadolphin56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK
    Steam ID
    Panzadolphin56
    PSN
    Karatedolphin66
    XBL
    ------
    Posts
    15,868
    You are the monster that broke the badge system

  10. #6910
    [Level 13: Notifying Niero Now]
    GlowBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Glowpenguin
    Steam ID
    zanerstar
    XBL
    stablezanerstar
    Posts
    14,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    Indeed.

    (I'm right near the bottom of the page, above Glowbear, who I guess will want a badge too.)
    I want...EVERYTHING.

  11. #6911
    Fuck u, u r not a dolphin Panzadolphin56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK
    Steam ID
    Panzadolphin56
    PSN
    Karatedolphin66
    XBL
    ------
    Posts
    15,868
    You have it already

  12. #6912
    Honkey Kong
    usedtabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    DigitalConfederacy.com
    Steam ID
    usedtabe
    PSN
    usedtabe
    XBL
    T U B B Y DC
    Posts
    28,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Revuhlooshun View Post
    I'm here to shamelessly request a brofist badge with my dear young brother and front page lurker, Deslare.



    We stopped for a bite to eat after I finished a gig as a Curious George impersonator, and we took this quick picture. Some forum members are aware of my brother's proficiency in shooting virtual firearms. He even managed to outscore usedtabe on hardcore search and destroy last night. Usedtabe is lucky that my brother has to go home tonight in Orlando, otherwise he'd be perpetually embarrassed on the cock of dookies.

    I have no regrets for this cheap attempt at a badge grab, nor for taking the extra bag of doritos that Taco Bell gave me by mistake.
    ONE GAME SON ONE DAMN GAME TELL YOUR BRO I'LL 1V1 HIM ANYDAY . AND GET HIM A MIC I BET HE HAS SOME FUNNY REV STORIES.

  13. #6913
    Dyslexic Turdburgling Dickmonger
    PhilKenSebben's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sacksofmenyo
    Steam ID
    Philopian
    PSN
    MickGuerrera
    XBL
    PhilK3nS3bb3n
    Posts
    8,031
    Whoever is in that black Billabong hoodie looks dead fucking on like my little brother. Creepy.

  14. #6914
    Honkey Kong
    usedtabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    DigitalConfederacy.com
    Steam ID
    usedtabe
    PSN
    usedtabe
    XBL
    T U B B Y DC
    Posts
    28,282
    That's Rev.

  15. #6915
    Beast Master
    ZombiePlatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    http://digitalconfederacy.com/
    Steam ID
    zombieplatypus
    PSN
    ZombiePlatypus
    XBL
    ZombiePlatypus
    Posts
    32,137
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    Creepy.
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    That's Rev.
    I see what I did there.

  16. #6916
    Dyslexic Turdburgling Dickmonger
    PhilKenSebben's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sacksofmenyo
    Steam ID
    Philopian
    PSN
    MickGuerrera
    XBL
    PhilK3nS3bb3n
    Posts
    8,031



    Now it IS my little brother.

  17. #6917
    Honkey Kong
    usedtabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    DigitalConfederacy.com
    Steam ID
    usedtabe
    PSN
    usedtabe
    XBL
    T U B B Y DC
    Posts
    28,282
    Cool. You un-shooped Rev's photo. I wondered what the original looked like.

  18. #6918
    Pwnd
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA, USA, USA
    Steam ID
    [none]
    PSN
    Revuhlooshun
    XBL
    Revuhlooshun
    Posts
    12,877
    I would never be caught with a mustache. You can't have a mustache unless you qualify for Social Security. Any younger, and you look like a child molester. Thanks for making me look like a child molester, Phil. Now Bloo's gonna claim me as a Mexican again with this picture.

  19. #6919
    [Level 8: Skynet]
    BadStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    XBL
    BadStar
    Posts
    2,771
    So having a mustache is lame, but posting pictures of yourself hanging out with your brother at Taco Bell is acceptable?

    nerd talk imo

  20. #6920
    Pwnd
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA, USA, USA
    Steam ID
    [none]
    PSN
    Revuhlooshun
    XBL
    Revuhlooshun
    Posts
    12,877
    Badstar, I did not intend to bruise your mustache's pride. It is disgusting tho, make no mistake.

Similar Threads

  1. Badge Ideas Thread!
    By seigfreid in forum Community Projects & Feedback
    Replies: 5801
    Last Post: 03-11-2015, 12:14 PM
  2. Mod request: Move posts from one thread to another
    By SchildConstruct in forum Resolved/Legacy issue archive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 03:52 PM
  3. pixel avatar/art request thread
    By Katamaya in forum The Bar
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 10:34 AM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 03:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •