Page 346 of 424 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 356 396 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,920 of 8476

Thread: Badge Request thread

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    My shit won't die. Just takes a long time to put those together. Trying to brainstorm another topic now. Was thinking about how the way folks treat each other online has been seeping into real life. For instance, this dude screamed at my kids to shut the fuck up the other day. At 4pm through a fence. So my happy ass, popped over and said hello in the absolute nicest way possible. Turns out the cunt nugget couldnt hear his teammates on 360. So rather than close his fucking window, he gets up and screams at my kids. Yeah, NO. Plus you always see folks ignoring each other now, sitting at dinner heads in phones, etc. What y'all think? Any other topic suggestions?

Also, Panza was a part of those blogs. Both I believe.

http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Phi...s-243734.phtml

http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Phi...--234804.phtml

Indeed.

(I'm right near the bottom of the page, above Glowbear, who I guess will want a badge too.)

[Level 6: Robot]
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    My shit won't die. Just takes a long time to put those together. Trying to brainstorm another topic now. Was thinking about how the way folks treat each other online has been seeping into real life. For instance, this dude screamed at my kids to shut the fuck up the other day. At 4pm through a fence. So my happy ass, popped over and said hello in the absolute nicest way possible. Turns out the cunt nugget couldnt hear his teammates on 360. So rather than close his fucking window, he gets up and screams at my kids. Yeah, NO. Plus you always see folks ignoring each other now, sitting at dinner heads in phones, etc. What y'all think? Any other topic suggestions?

Also, Panza was a part of those blogs. Both I believe.

http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Phi...s-243734.phtml

http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Phi...--234804.phtml
    I DEMAND a badge for participating in that discussion. (This is a test to see how closely Mxy will pay attention)

Admin / Midget King
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfee_mcgee View Post
    I DEMAND a badge for participating in that discussion. (This is a test to see how closely Mxy will pay attention)
    Eh, it counts. Racist.

Got everyone mentioned! Phil, let me or Andy know when your next topic goes up and we'll spread the word on Communitoid. PS: I would have been very tempted to punch that dude. I'll also let you know if I have any topic ideas!

Thanks Mxy!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Mxy Yost View Post
    Eh, it counts. Racist.

Got everyone mentioned! Phil, let me or Andy know when your next topic goes up and we'll spread the word on Communitoid. PS: I would have been very tempted to punch that dude. I'll also let you know if I have any topic ideas!
    THANKS! If my face hadn't been healing I would've fucking obliterated him. I was SOOOOO pissed. He knew it too. He did that shrinking thing, you know? That killed a lot of my rage. Pussy.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Mxy Yost View Post
    Eh, it counts. Racist.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Pwnd
    I'm here to shamelessly request a brofist badge with my dear young brother and front page lurker, Deslare.

We stopped for a bite to eat after I finished a gig as a Curious George impersonator, and we took this quick picture. Some forum members are aware of my brother's proficiency in shooting virtual firearms. He even managed to outscore usedtabe on hardcore search and destroy last night. Usedtabe is lucky that my brother has to go home tonight in Orlando, otherwise he'd be perpetually embarrassed on the cock of dookies.

I have no regrets for this cheap attempt at a badge grab, nor for taking the extra bag of doritos that Taco Bell gave me by mistake.

You are the monster that broke the badge system

[Level 12: CHET]
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    Indeed.

(I'm right near the bottom of the page, above Glowbear, who I guess will want a badge too.)
    I want...EVERYTHING.

You have it already

Honkey Kong
    Quote Originally Posted by Revuhlooshun View Post
    I'm here to shamelessly request a brofist badge with my dear young brother and front page lurker, Deslare.

We stopped for a bite to eat after I finished a gig as a Curious George impersonator, and we took this quick picture. Some forum members are aware of my brother's proficiency in shooting virtual firearms. He even managed to outscore usedtabe on hardcore search and destroy last night. Usedtabe is lucky that my brother has to go home tonight in Orlando, otherwise he'd be perpetually embarrassed on the cock of dookies.

I have no regrets for this cheap attempt at a badge grab, nor for taking the extra bag of doritos that Taco Bell gave me by mistake.
    ONE GAME SON ONE DAMN GAME TELL YOUR BRO I'LL 1V1 HIM ANYDAY . AND GET HIM A MIC I BET HE HAS SOME FUNNY REV STORIES.

Whoever is in that black Billabong hoodie looks dead fucking on like my little brother. Creepy.

Honkey Kong
    That's Rev.

Beast Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    Creepy.
    Quote Originally Posted by usedtabe View Post
    That's Rev.
    I see what I did there.

Now it IS my little brother.

Honkey Kong
    Cool. You un-shooped Rev's photo. I wondered what the original looked like.

Pwnd
    I would never be caught with a mustache. You can't have a mustache unless you qualify for Social Security. Any younger, and you look like a child molester. Thanks for making me look like a child molester, Phil. Now Bloo's gonna claim me as a Mexican again with this picture.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    So having a mustache is lame, but posting pictures of yourself hanging out with your brother at Taco Bell is acceptable?

nerd talk imo

Pwnd
    Badstar, I did not intend to bruise your mustache's pride. It is disgusting tho, make no mistake.