OH, forums | Destructoid | Tomopop | Japanator | Flixist | LUMP
Page 339 of 486 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,780 of 9713

Thread: Badge Request thread

Without spoiling myself, I can't even remember what I requested already. NO WAIT NOW I DO YES. I'm just not sure if linking to another gaming site would be a faux pas.

I'll update that for you next time I'm at a PC, tried it on mobile but the admin panel doesn't want to cooperate. It's okay, don't worry about it!

Thanks Mxy! <3

383 posts since Dec 2008

Hey Mxy, you asked me to give you a picture of my vest a while back for the Community thingamabob or something. Did you ever get it? It was during that one day when the servers were all screwy and things were getting fixed or something like that so I figured I'd ask if I need to send it again or not.

I got the one you posted earlier in this thread and forwarded it to Andy to include in this month in the community, but if you'd rather use a different one shoot him an email!

383 posts since Dec 2008

Nah, I think that's the only one I took anyways. Just wanted to make sure!

Quote Originally Posted by smurfee_mcgee View Post
    I'd say it should (but who the fuck am I?), but then shouldnt all of us cappers get one then?
    Last edited by PhilKenSebben; 01-21-2013 at 09:22 PM.

I want to say we decided in the past that collaborative cblogs don't count towards the FP badge. IE: to get the badge, one of your own cblogs under your own account name has to be promoted. So if Noobpwner makes a cblog under his account doing a debate with MasterChiefRulez and GoombaSlayer and it gets promoted, it only counts as a FP badge for Noobpwner. It's mostly to avoid problems like someone making a Comments of the Week post and everyone mentioned in it asking for a FP badge if it gets promoted. I'll run it by the rest of the mod team and see what they think though.

It was c-blog recaps that got promoted, and there's already a badge for being on that team so I'd think not.

1,212 posts since Nov 2006

That's true.

T'was worth a shot. How about for being mods? Eh? Eh? I NEED MOAR STATUS SYMBOLS!

383 posts since Dec 2008

NO PHIL, YOUR ABUSE OF POWER STOPS HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by vApathyv View Post
    NO PHIL, YOUR ABUSE OF POWER STOPS HERE.
    NEEEEEVVVVVVEEEERRRRRR, I MUST HAVES THEMS ALLS!

1,212 posts since Nov 2006

Quote Originally Posted by PhilKenSebben View Post
    T'was worth a shot. How about for being mods? Eh? Eh? I NEED MOAR STATUS SYMBOLS!
    I guess I'll have to actually write something worth reading. This is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfee_mcgee View Post
    I guess I'll have to actually write something worth reading. This is bullshit.
    Total fucking bullshit. Guess we both do.

This? This right here? This is why I don't venture into the forums. mrandydixon is online now
    5,449 posts since Aug 2010
    We have a badge for Staff and a badge for Forum Mods, but you new crop of Disqus Mods don't fall into either of those categories, unfortunately

383 posts since Dec 2008

I read that as Dingus Mods at first.

There are mods specifically for the comments now?

Wowsers.

Yep. And one of them has super-assburgers. It'll be fun to watch.