Quantcast
Badge Request thread
Destructoid   |   Tomopop   |   Japanator   |   Flixist   |   !
Page 1 of 488 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 9751
  1. #1
    Technophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Valley Village, CA
    Posts
    3,077

    Badge Request thread

    If you have earned a badge or want to provide proof you earned a badge, (or I just missed you) please post it in this thread with your request.

    Destructoid Forums Badge List
    Last edited by Zodiac Eclipse; 03-29-2011 at 07:23 AM.

  2. #2
    ChillyBilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    West Dundee, IL
    Posts
    2,178
    Well i'll go first, hows bout you given me one of them fancy dancy old peoples badges? My birthday was Dec 31st and I just turned a young 36!

  3. #3
    Mighty Hatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ▌Samspain.com▐
    Posts
    12,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Technophile View Post
    ahh yes thanks for not explaining what the beedog badge is ... again. I will destroy you

    also I suppose I should ask, where exactly should I post evidence of doubling down? I am scheming such a Godly act next week sometime.


  4. #4
    ZombiePlatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    http://digitalconfederacy.com/
    Posts
    23,375
    Quote Originally Posted by the guy with the hat View Post
    also I suppose I should ask, where exactly should I post evidence of doubling down? I am scheming such a Godly act next week sometime.
    In the double-down thread.

  5. #5
    Mighty Hatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ▌Samspain.com▐
    Posts
    12,612
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    yeah I know that sounded obvious but no one has used that thread in ages, that one has sunk IMO sticky or no

  6. #6
    ZombiePlatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    http://digitalconfederacy.com/
    Posts
    23,375
    No offense, but screw your opinion; If you post your DD in it, like you should, it'll no longer be sunk. Problem solved.

  7. #7
    gatorsax2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Adventureland
    Posts
    2,329
    Quote Originally Posted by the guy with the hat View Post
    yeah I know that sounded obvious but no one has used that thread in ages, that one has sunk IMO sticky or no
    This isn't NeoGAF, you're allowed to bring back old threads if they're relevant.

  8. #8
    Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jamlando
    Posts
    4,477
    All Double Downs go in the Double Down thread.

  9. #9
    GamesAreArt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,144
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorsax2010 View Post
    This isn't NeoGAF, you're allowed to bring back old threads if they're relevant.
    Thanks for telling me that. Where I came from, necroposting was one of the ultimate evil's or something.

  10. #10
    Technophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Valley Village, CA
    Posts
    3,077
    DD thread or here. Either is fine. (although I would perfer you do both or at least this one. Getting all requests in one spot is the point of this)

    and yes, I ask you bump rather then create new or post in the wrong place. Makes things much more organized.

  11. #11
    Mighty Hatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ▌Samspain.com▐
    Posts
    12,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Technophile View Post
    DD thread or here. Either is fine. (although I would perfer you do both or at least this one. Getting all requests in one spot is the point of this)

    and yes, I ask you bump rather then create new or post in the wrong place. Makes things much more organized.
    This is why I love techno

  12. #12
    IcarusKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northborough, MA
    Posts
    3,026
    I think the guy with the hat would rather I just get the Nazi badge so I can tone it down a bit...

    Example 1
    Example 2
    Example 3
    Example 4
    Example 5
    Example 6
    Example 7

  13. #13
    Mighty Hatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ▌Samspain.com▐
    Posts
    12,612
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarusKills View Post
    I think the guy with the hat would rather I just get the Nazi badge so I can tone it down a bit...

    Example 1
    Example 2
    Example 3
    Example 4
    Example 5
    Example 6
    Example 7
    This is why I hate icarus

  14. #14
    IcarusKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northborough, MA
    Posts
    3,026
    Quote Originally Posted by the guy with the hat View Post
    This is why I hate icarus
    My name should be capitalized, and there's a period at the end of that sentence.

    Couldn't resist...

  15. #15
    DigialD562's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    26
    I didnt notice i was missing 4 badges till I saw this post.

    1. I won two Dtoid contest but you never forget your first. Winner

    2 & 3. I attended PAX 09. It was awesome. And while I was there I sat in on the HAWP panel (right next to you Techno) getting my mug featured in HAWP for a cool 2 seconds.

    4. I was also a guest on the E3 09 episode of Failcast. Right here.

  16. #16
    Mighty Hatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ▌Samspain.com▐
    Posts
    12,612
    -1grammar nazi badge for icarus

    I'm too easy to correct

  17. #17
    IcarusKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northborough, MA
    Posts
    3,026
    Quote Originally Posted by the guy with the hat View Post
    -1grammar nazi badge for icarus

    I'm too easy to correct
    You say that like you're the only one I've corrected.

  18. #18
    Technophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Valley Village, CA
    Posts
    3,077
    Quote Originally Posted by DigialD562 View Post
    I didnt notice i was missing 4 badges till I saw this post.

    1. I won two Dtoid contest but you never forget your first. Winner

    2 & 3. I attended PAX 09. It was awesome. And while I was there I sat in on the HAWP panel (right next to you Techno) getting my mug featured in HAWP for a cool 2 seconds.

    4. I was also a guest on the E3 09 episode of Failcast. Right here.
    Beautiful. This is exactly why I made this thread. Badges are all yours.

  19. #19

  20. #20
    bbrigg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nebulon 9: Shitfinity Quadrant
    Posts
    6,544
    Could you randomly select a badge and give it to me? Unless it's a promoted cblog or a grammar nazi.

Similar Threads

  1. Badge Ideas Thread!
    By seigfreid in forum The Basement
    Replies: 6063
    Last Post: 09-24-2015, 02:37 PM
  2. pixel avatar/art request thread
    By Katamaya in forum The Basement
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 10:34 AM
  3. would anyone be up for a sig or avitar request thread?
    By skeletor in forum The Basement
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 03:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •