Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 540

Thread: Major Steam Sale :D

  1. #1
    [Level 5: Mech]

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    354

    Major Steam Sale :D

    http://store.steampowered.com/

    75-80% off

    Holy bejebus, I just bought GTA 4 and a few other games.

    Im SUPER pissed though, because I just bought L4D2 for 50$ and now it's on fucking sale....

    Happy Holidays!! ♥

  2. #2
    The Young Brad Nicholson

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,459
    I did the same thing with L4D2. I would be pissed, but the amount of other games I did get on sale more than make up for it.

  3. #3
    [Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Ckarasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,040
    No deal has really interested me so far, but I am confident there will be something I will want as the deal progresses.

  4. #4
    Beard Master
    Ali D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    12,138
    I got a few things, mainly because I'm thinking about getting a laptop next year:

    AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity
    And Yet It Moves
    Bookwork Adventures Deluxe
    Deus Ex (my disc copy doesn't work)
    Indigo Prophecy (WIN! This game wasn't available before in Australia!)
    GTA IV (got this as an early Christmas present from my mate)
    The Void (heard good things about this game)

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckarasu View Post
    No deal has really interested me so far, but I am confident there will be something I will want as the deal progresses.
    It ends on the 3rd so don't take too long. I'm pretty confident there is at least something of interest to anyone (unless you don't like games I guess?)

  6. #6
    [Level 6: Robot]

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Technophile View Post
    It ends on the 3rd so don't take too long. I'm pretty confident there is at least something of interest to anyone (unless you don't like games I guess?)
    I hate videogames.

    Seriously though, I'll have a look. Interested in that L4D I am.

  7. #7
    [Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Ckarasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Technophile View Post
    It ends on the 3rd. I'm pretty confident that there is at least something there of interest to anyone (unless you don't like games I guess?)
    You have offended me, good sir.

    I am $490 in debt (My parents bought me a new computer, but I had to buy all the other shit). If I didn't have to worry about paying it off, I would totally take up some of the offers. As it stands, I have to be really convinced it's a good deal in order to buy a game.

  8. #8
    The Young Brad Nicholson

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckarasu View Post
    You have offended me, good sir.

    I am $490 in debt (My parents bought me a new computer, but I had to buy all the other shit). If I didn't have to worry about paying it off, I would totally take up some of the offers. As it stands, I have to be really convinced it's a good deal in order to buy a game.
    If you haven't played Indigo Prophecy I highly recommend getting that. Even if you have played it, for $5 it's completely worth buying and playing again if you don't still have your copy of it.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckarasu View Post
    You have offended me, good sir.

    I am $490 in debt (My parents bought me a new computer, but I had to buy all the other shit). If I didn't have to worry about paying it off, I would totally take up some of the offers. As it stands, I have to be really convinced it's a good deal in order to buy a game.
    Then I apologize. I mistook your earlier statement as a "will not" rather then a "can not".

    It's not all games in there either, some of it is DLC as well for like..79 cents and shit.

  10. #10
    [Level 5: Mech]

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckarasu View Post
    You have offended me, good sir.

    I am $490 in debt (My parents bought me a new computer, but I had to buy all the other shit). If I didn't have to worry about paying it off, I would totally take up some of the offers. As it stands, I have to be really convinced it's a good deal in order to buy a game.
    That's it?! Try being 2000$

    My father just dropped off a few hundred for me as an early Christmas present and you know what that's going to? LOL not my cc's

    The deal is only 28 hours long though o_o so where do you see that it ends on the 3rd?

    Edit: NVM I was looking at the today's deals timer.

  11. #11
    [Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Ckarasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Technophile View Post
    Then I apologize. I mistook your earlier statement as a "will not" rather then a "can not".

    It's not all games in there either, some of it is DLC as well for like..79 cents and shit.
    All is forgiven.

    But seriously, I do like what they're doing. I'm sure a lot of people will find some games they'll really like.

  12. #12
    [Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Ckarasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by StRAWRberree View Post
    That's it?! Try being 2000$

    My father just dropped off a few hundred for me as an early Christmas present and you know what that's going to? LOL not my cc's xD

    The deal is only 28 hours long though o_o so where do you see that it ends on the 3rd?
    I have no job. Do you?

  13. #13
    [Level 5: Mech]

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    I got a few things, mainly because I'm thinking about getting a laptop next year:

    AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity
    )

    The meditation mode in that game is seriously relaxing.


    And Yeah I have a job :x Part time, so that sorta equalizes it for us hah.

  14. #14
    [Level 6: Robot]
    CWal37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    929
    If we're talking student loans I can be quite a bit more in debt than that.

  15. #15
    THE MR.E BIRD
    Tarvu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Anywhere but here
    Posts
    18,865
    Quote Originally Posted by CWal37 View Post
    If we're talking student loans I can be quite a bit more in debt than that.
    You mean Steam Loan right?

    I got GTA IV and Audiosurf and might get Fallout 3 GOTY before the end of it.

  16. #16
    Abe's odysee for 1.99 I needz it! But I get my EMA tomorrow RAWR I wants it NAO!

  17. #17
    [Level 6: Robot]
    BulletTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle,WA
    Posts
    1,429
    torchlight for $10? sold.

    Beyond good and evil for $5? definitely

    Lucas Arts pack for $3? sure

    First two Oddworld games $3?! heck yeah

    Mirror's edge for $5? Even if its the shittiest game ever, for $5 its worth a few minutes of enjoyment.

    Tons of other stuff worth grabbing if you have some cash to slap down

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by BulletTrain View Post
    Mirror's edge for $5? Even if its the shittiest game ever, for $5 its worth a few minutes of enjoyment.
    lol try getting that for free

  19. #19
    [Level 5: Mech]
    Django Reinhardt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    253
    I got the Witcher and GTA IV and I'm still on the fence about L4D2...

    Worth $37?

  20. #20
    Jeff Goldblum
    Cyber Altair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,942
    Mirrors Edge was good.

Similar Threads

  1. Philippine Steam user a bit out of the loop regarding Steam currency. Help?
    By Victor Stillwater in forum Miscellaneous Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 12:30 AM
  2. Interesting Facts from your Job / Major
    By mispelt in forum The Bar
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 11:31 AM
  3. Nothing major, just asking for some game reccomendations...
    By Christiangamer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 06:32 AM
  4. What is/was your major?
    By masterledz in forum The Bar
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 07:17 PM
  5. Fuck Major Nelson
    By Green Shell Sniper in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •