Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Dtoid World of Warcraft Guild

The Young Brad Nicholson

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bloodspray View Post
    You got a name yet Heros?
    Not yet. I'm finished install Wrath of Lich King and then I'll be on. The email for my account is HerosPlayDumb@yahoo.com if that helps at all.

Well I'm logged in under Gannondork right now, hit it up if you get on.

The Young Brad Nicholson

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bloodspray View Post
    Well I'm logged in under Gannondork right now, hit it up if you get on.
    Will do. Should be on within 10 minutes.

In now. name is Joshblood

I added you as a friend, but it won't let me whisper you because it says I have a trial account, which I don't.

[Level 1: Fresh Meat] Silent Siren's Avatar
    I play a fairly competent Frost Tanking Death Knight on another server, so I might just give another death knight a go, name: Syrenne.

Eh, screw it. I'll reactivate sometime this week. Hopefully this comp can still handle it.

Won't be able to do wintergrasp groups though. And probably some northrend content with a real high volume of people, unless it's a raid instance - which brings me to a question: how do you not do a SINGLE raid, especially if you been playing since before BC? I understand not wanting to start one because you can't be sure how a pug raid is gonna go, but you could a least join one to see what it's like.

I did BWL not too long ago and got a couple epics for my priest, he was around the level for using them too (a little higher, but still). And I hardly felt like I did anything because most of the group was 80. Wiped a couple times, but I suppose that's how a pug raid goes. Not too shabby, I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nils View Post
    Eh, screw it. I'll reactivate sometime this week. Hopefully this comp can still handle it.

Won't be able to do wintergrasp groups though. And probably some northrend content with a real high volume of people, unless it's a raid instance - which brings me to a question: how do you not do a SINGLE raid, especially if you been playing since before BC? I understand not wanting to start one because you can't be sure how a pug raid is gonna go, but you could a least join one to see what it's like.

I did BWL not too long ago and got a couple epics for my priest, he was around the level for using them too (a little higher, but still). And I hardly felt like I did anything because most of the group was 80. Wiped a couple times, but I suppose that's how a pug raid goes. Not too shabby, I reckon.
    Well right now, with the exception of Heroes roommates DK, I think Ashley is the highest level right now at about 33. So we are a bit away from doing wintergrasp or any raids.

I've never done a raid, but if I understand right you can do it over the course of a week or so. So it's not like we have to do it in one huge setting. I absolutely want to try them though.

I know you guys aren't really high right now; I'm just saying for when the time comes, which shouldn't be very long if you guys play as regularly as you say you do.

I don't think raids last more than a few days for the most part. I think that's just for the really dedicated. I'm not familiar with how a raid traditionally goes, but I know that pre-BC raids, which are pretty much for level 60's, can be done within a few hours with 70's and 80's. That's how mine went down. However, I'm sure it's a lot more satisfying when everyone is the appropriate level for it.

Heros and I are on right now Gatsby. Joshblood and Gannondork.

Good deal, we are still here and Techno is on now as well.

3.3 wasn't that bad if I remember, mostly just opened up Ice Crown Citadel. Either way, just jump on when you can and see if we are still rollin'. Ashly Davis just jumped in too.

I have a 14 Mage, 20 something Druid, Davis is a 33 druid, Techno is a28 Warrior, and Heros is a 12 Warrior.

I'm a bad altoholic though.

Double Post Bump.

Tonight was fun, and I think we only need 1 or 2 more to get the guild started.

Get in on this shit folks.

Naoto #1 Fan
    As soon as I get my computer fixed, I'll definitely join up.

The Young Brad Nicholson

Quote Originally Posted by jhitcher42 View Post
    As soon as I get my computer fixed, I'll definitely join up.
    Alright cool. Not to sound like a dick, but any idea on a timeframe of when that would be?

Also I'm pretty sure once my roommate gets on at hte same time as Techno she'll sign the charter.

Naoto #1 Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by HerosPlayDumb View Post
    Alright cool. Not to sound like a dick, but any idea on a timeframe of when that would be?
    Hopefully next month, but I was also thinking of building a new computer, so possibly longer.

My birthday's next month, so I was thinking of using the money to finance it.

I'm goin back and forth between whether I should make a shammy or mage. I haven't played neither past lvl 20. I know shamans are versatile, but mage is pretty useful...

Ibutsu
    If I was American, I'd be so in on this.
    Sadly I'm not, so I resent you all.