Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Dtoid World of Warcraft Guild

Aerox
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangloss View Post
    God DAMN Wintergrasp. No seriously, I wouldn't worry about the PvP side of things, guys. Alliance SUCKS on this battlegroup.
    When I used to play I found the more the imbalance, the more the level 80s would take out their frustrations on level 20-40 quest areas.

Before I quit, I probably spent more time getting corpse camped than actually playing, because the server I was on was horribly horribly imbalanced and I ended up on the loaded side.

The even servers were more fun, because people were actually in the battlegrounds and shit, instead of making gank patrols.

[Level 1: Fresh Meat] DeJaVood0o's Avatar
    Right now I've got an 80 on Onyxia, which is in the same battlegroup so maybe I can PVP with you guys or something?

Or I can just reroll on Venture Co.

So it looks like we are all good with Venture Co, so let's call that the server of choice. I'm going to stick with my warrior, Rotguts so I'll use him to get the charter going. So add him to your friends list.

Got the guild charter. Guild name is "likes to party" (because I thought that was kind of funny) but I can still change it. Rotguts is sitting in undercity at the moment, so if you want to get in on this send an in game mail to him.

Awesome you went with likes to party! Haha I've always thought that would be cool.

I'm chillin' at xroads at the moment, anyone else getting in soon? I know a few people were going to wait a little bit. Just curious, I'd like to be able to level with people, so I don't want to get all too far ahead. I level pretty fast, but once I catch Techno I'll probably slow down.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
    You can get your epic mount by level 30 now, and I know they've cut down exp standards a lot, so I can't imagine that Azeroth takes that long anymore.
    And 3.3 made it all even easier.

Aerox
    BPG and I are gonna activate our free trials and jump in tonight.

I got a cow named Yorda up in the Barrens right now. I got some work to finish first, but I should be on later. If nothing else, I need some conversation to keep me entertained, since the Barrens are boring as hell. D:

Cool peeps. I'll be on later, under Ottawa.

Ok, that's 2 signed. 8 to go. Excellent.

Aerox
    All set up and making progress. 18 priest right now.

Oddly enough, I have an 45 Alliance priest on Venture Co as well. Did they change the rules about letting you have crossfaction characters on a PvP server? Because I can log in with both my Horde and Alliance character.

Where is everyone else? That's what I want to know. We need 5 more to sign the charter.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerox View Post
    All set up and making progress. 18 priest right now.

Oddly enough, I have an 45 Alliance priest on Venture Co as well. Did they change the rules about letting you have crossfaction characters on a PvP server? Because I can log in with both my Horde and Alliance character.
    Yeah you can do both on the same server now. I usually keep one on hand from the opposite faction, so when I get camped I can switch and call the offender a douchenozzle.

And come on peoples, jump in on this if you can, it's starting to be fun (and we need people for instances!).

Plus the guild name is <likes to party> which is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Bloodspray View Post
    Yeah you can do both on the same server now. I usually keep one on hand from the opposite faction, so when I get camped I can switch and call the offender a douchenozzle.

And come on peoples, jump in on this if you can, it's starting to be fun (and we need people for instances!).

Plus the guild name is <likes to party> which is awesome.
    the fact that it's DTOID is awesome but I don't have the game, does it still have a monthly fee?

[Level 6: Robot]
    I've got a hordie alt I'll bring into the guild next time I have some time to login

Quote Originally Posted by the guy with the hat View Post
    the fact that it's DTOID is awesome but I don't have the game, does it still have a monthly fee?
    Yes. However, you can still download a trial that lasts like 14 days or so and then if you do happen to buy the game, you get the first month free anyway so that knocks the retail price down 15 bucks essentially.

[Level 2: Human]

Hey guys!

So I don't currently have any intent on switching my main character over to Horde as I enjoy being a Gnome MT too much but I do have a 77(-ish?) Paladin I'm slowly leveling up that I had switched to Alliance recently. I really need to focus on upgrading with 3.3 out but as soon as I can switch the Pally back I'll let you know.

We'll try to figure out a method to communicate in-game (maybe level 1 alts in both guilds) in case we need to get a hold of each other? PS, my character name is Gin.

WoW addiction

Well then i guess i gotta start one with you guys. I've got an 80War on Dragonmaw but DK start at 58 so Ill have to join you guys sometime!

[Level 4: Cyborg] DigitalSarcasm's Avatar
    i'm in, just send me the server and side when you finish planning it out

I'm in...Hunter, named Segway. I have a lot of experience in WoW, but I've never played a hunter before.

Do we have a vent, or a general Dtoid vent that we can use?

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalSarcasm View Post
    i'm in, just send me the server and side when you finish planning it out
    It's Venture Co and Horde. Just send a note to Rotguts and I'll track you down when next I see you online.

Quote Originally Posted by segWAY View Post
    I'm in...Hunter, named Segway. I have a lot of experience in WoW, but I've never played a hunter before.

Do we have a vent, or a general Dtoid vent that we can use?
    Hunters are great. That's my one and only 80.

We don't have a vent. Just track down Rotguts (that's me) and I'll get you on the channel we use.