Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Mighty Boosh

The Mighty Boosh

Ok well I searched The Bar and found no threads on this show and it kind of concerns me. It's on adult swim now it stead of just BBC, you British people have quit the sense of humor. I've been watching it on adult swim and my buddy just bought the special edition box set. Wondering how many of you have seen the show and what you think. If so then some of your favorite episodes and all the jazz. For me I love the old greg episode and the crack fox.

This is an awesome thread and Mighty boosh rocks [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dh3CypZ9Q5U&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dh3CypZ9Q5U&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    but not many people know about this obscure show

These guys are great. I think I started watching after season two had come out on the BBC. I was totally excited when they finally made it on Adult Swim.

They guys who do Boosh are all in this movie coming out soon called 'The Bunny And The Bull,' that looks just as great as Boosh.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L9VlgJitmA

The Boosh is god. I love it there is some weird like film project that Vince and Howard did called Sweet that's on one of the special discs I highly recommend it.

[Level 5: Mech]
    When you said boosh, I thought you meant Frisky Dingo (also was on Adult Swim):
    [youtube]9X6PHdjwMhI[/youtube]

Lol classic misconception

I fuckin' love the Boosh...

"Bouncey bouncey, oooo such a good time,
    Bouncey bouncey, shoes all in a line,
    Bouncey bouncey, white socks falling down
    Bouncey bouncey, stillettos are a no no"

Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    I fuckin' love the Boosh...

"Bouncey bouncey, oooo such a good time,
    Bouncey bouncey, shoes all in a line,
    Bouncey bouncey, white socks falling down
    Bouncey bouncey, stillettos are a no no"
    Everybody somersault Somersault.

One of the greatest shows on TV right now. Can't wait for my box set to get delivered.

Here is my favorite clip from the series.
    [youtube]zyxHWfvdfx0[/youtube]

Good God I love all the Boosh lovers we have. Has anyone seen the episode with the perverted sandpaper man that continuously jerks off after Vince gives him gloves. "I'm gonna pop your little drawers out."

this thread made me watch the mighty boosh on BBCi player so thanks MRJohanson

Lol glad to help I'm a messenger for The Boosh, spreading there teachings to anyone willing to listen and watch and have their minds blown.

12. 11-24-2009, 11:38 AM

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAbkh4TMRqg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAbkh4TMRqg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I love the boosh and they even did a play and toured england last year but 6 months beforehand when I found out they where coming to Oxford they were all sold out

The Boosh for me have just gotten quite boring.
    I think it's because I really dislike Noel Fielding who might be one of the most unfunny people ever. He tries way too hard to be funny.

Julian Barratt on the other hand is my hero. He is clearly the superior of the two and gets overshadowed so much. He was fantastic in Nathan Barley, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace and anything else that's along those lines that he's starred in.

Plus, after series 2, it started to become more about the "random" humour rather than what I really enjoyed which were the clever laughs.
    Now it's just "Let's add some funny sounding words together and create a stupid ass song out of it"

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    "Let's add some funny sounding words together and create a stupid ass song out of it"
    that's why I love it

I can understand how random humor with no point can get boring, but I have to agree with the guy in the hat that's one of the reason I like it. And I do know what your saying Fusion there are times were Noel tries way to hard to be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    The Boosh for me have just gotten quite boring.
    I think it's because I really dislike Noel Fielding who might be one of the most unfunny people ever. He tries way too hard to be funny.

Julian Barratt on the other hand is my hero. He is clearly the superior of the two and gets overshadowed so much. He was fantastic in Nathan Barley, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace and anything else that's along those lines that he's starred in.

Plus, after series 2, it started to become more about the "random" humour rather than what I really enjoyed which were the clever laughs.
    Now it's just "Let's add some funny sounding words together and create a stupid ass song out of it"
    Julian Barratt is the better of the two when they are together (by a million miles) but his solo stuff is quite shit, Noel Fielding on the other hand is okay in his former solo stuff and in the mighty boosh.

Also I do regonise what you're saying they do have a random aspect to them but it's always different and doesn't (fot the time being) get old.

I love boosh I saw them live last year and got noel's autograph. My dave episode is eels or hitcher.

oh god does anyone remember the episode of boosh where vince explains why he can't play instruments? He goes into a flashback and talks to the spirit of jazz (whose hat is on fire the whole time) for a few minutes. Then while walking away he's just like " owwww! my fucking hat was on fire! why didnt you tell me!? are you blind!?"
    I laughed so hard haha

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasRoemhild View Post
    oh god does anyone remember the episode of boosh where vince explains why he can't play instruments? He goes into a flashback and talks to the spirit of jazz (whose hat is on fire the whole time) for a few minutes. Then while walking away he's just like " owwww! my fucking hat was on fire! why didnt you tell me!? are you blind!?"
    I laughed so hard haha
    That scene is one of my favourite bits: "I'm sorry, I thought that was your look"