Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1059

Thread: The mighty Double Down thread

  1. #181
    Keeper of the Reals
    Gyrael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wright Anything Agency
    Posts
    18,168
    Asswipes.

  2. #182
    Still responds to BLOO
    Hector Garfria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    17,489
    Hot wimminz

  3. #183
    2008. Wildwood, New Jersey
    zombielifecoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Phantom Zone
    Posts
    6,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandysampras View Post
    First, slightly impressive.

    HOWEVER

    No bread.
    No Proof of you actually eating it.


    Try again.
    I will yield to the no bread ruling, although there are several submissions with bread, so that's BS. There are also picks of people not actually putting food to mouth, or even being in ANY of the pics with their creation. Please bump the rules, cuz this is unfair. Especially to my arteries.

  4. #184
    I thought bread was fine if what you were shoving in there was impressive. That's what she said.

  5. #185
    If it bleeds, He can kill it
    Slowey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mississippi Coast
    Posts
    1,742
    I think he earned it. Bread or not. that man just raised the bar. big time.

    Quote Originally Posted by HammerShark View Post
    When my hair gets long I RAGE, this is why I get monthly haircuts.
    I'm still kinda jealous of people who grow beards/staches and long hair, so if it works for you enjoy it.
    i havent shaved in 4 days. It only gets that long. its weird. if i shave though the rest will grow. My friends say i hit "critical mass of facial hair" after 3 days

  6. #186
    [Level 7: Sentinel]
    HammerShark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    A Succubi strip joint runned by a bunch of Amazons. - AKA "Pizza Planet".
    Posts
    1,915
    Quote Originally Posted by de BLOO View Post
    Hot wimminz
    Damn right.

    Also, weren't you gonna do some Mexican Double Down?
    Got it all planned out yet?
    Lookin' forward to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by KamikazeSlowey View Post
    "critical mass of facial hair"

  7. #187
    [Level 7: Sentinel]
    Half left's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Superior Londinium
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by zombielifecoach View Post
    I will yield to the no bread ruling, although there are several submissions with bread, so that's BS. There are also picks of people not actually putting food to mouth, or even being in ANY of the pics with their creation. Please bump the rules, cuz this is unfair. Especially to my arteries.
    MINIMUM Requirements:

    -Two different types of meat.
    -Meat A should be sandwiched by meat B.
    -No bread. Meat B should take the role normally held by bread.
    -Video evidence of Doubling Down.

    These are IRC rules which are of a higher standard. Badges mean nothing.

  8. #188
    Naoto #1 Fan
    Jay Hitcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    I AM THE GREAT AMERICAN CHALLENGE
    Posts
    12,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Half left View Post
    MINIMUM Requirements:

    -Two different types of meat.
    -Meat A should be sandwiched by meat B.
    -No bread. Meat B should take the role normally held by bread.
    -Video evidence of Doubling Down.
    Half of the double-downers didn't tape it, and you haven't doubled-downed yet either.

  9. #189
    [Level 6: Robot]
    Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by jhitcher42 View Post
    Half of the double-downers didn't tape it, and you haven't doubled-downed yet either.
    This.
    I, for instance, have no way of recording it so could only take photos.

  10. #190
    2008. Wildwood, New Jersey
    zombielifecoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Phantom Zone
    Posts
    6,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Half left View Post
    MINIMUM Requirements:

    -Two different types of meat.
    -Meat A should be sandwiched by meat B.
    -No bread. Meat B should take the role normally held by bread.
    -Video evidence of Doubling Down.

    These are IRC rules which are of a higher standard. Badges mean nothing.
    Then yall need to go back and check some fucking 'winning' fucking submissions.

    Out.

  11. #191
    FUN POLICE SIGHTING IN DOUBLE DOWN THREAD.

  12. #192
    [Level 7: Sentinel]
    Half left's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Superior Londinium
    Posts
    2,013
    I don't make the rules .

  13. #193
    The Italian Stallion
    Zippyduda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    On a computer somewhere.
    Posts
    8,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Half left View Post
    I don't make the rules .
    Fine, you just made the "specifications". Didn't realise these sammich's were PC's all of a sudden.

    Anyway, think I'll get on this soon.

  14. 10-24-2009, 05:46 PM

  15. #194
    Keeper of the Reals
    Gyrael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wright Anything Agency
    Posts
    18,168
    I thought IRC only went to the 'Who the hell are you?' thread.

  16. 10-24-2009, 05:59 PM

  17. #195
    [Level 5: Mech]
    DougCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    270
    i know ive broken a few rules, but it was tough to consume, so i want to post it.

    the McDoubleDown contains 2 McDoubles and 2 chicken selects. that is in total 4 patties, 2 pieces of cheese, 2 chicken strips, and 4 buns.















    that last bit fell out as i took the last bite. i ate it seconds after this picture was taken.

  18. #196
    [Level 4: Cyborg]

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, North Carolina
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by kaciesaurus View Post
    we like that one and this one.

    sometimes we talk about the hottest chicks thread.
    Or "Ron's weird pictures thread" as I call it.

  19. #197
    Totally fine with skeezers
    bbrigg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nebulon 9: Shitfinity Quadrant
    Posts
    9,016
    You shouldn't need video evidence. I have no way of recording video, except my shitty phone. Pictures are fine. If you say otherwise, you're an ass.

  20. #198
    [Level 4: Cyborg]

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, North Carolina
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrigg View Post
    You shouldn't need video evidence. I have no way of recording video, except my shitty phone. Pictures are fine. If you say otherwise, you're an ass.
    Nah, pictures count. We just call you a liar and a cheater.

  21. #199
    Keeper of the Reals
    Gyrael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wright Anything Agency
    Posts
    18,168
    Quote Originally Posted by the Golden Avatar View Post
    Or "Ron's weird pictures thread" as I call it.
    That one's interesting. And wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by bbrigg View Post
    You shouldn't need video evidence. I have no way of recording video, except my shitty phone. Pictures are fine. If you say otherwise, you're an ass.
    Or Half left.

  22. #200
    Totally fine with skeezers
    bbrigg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nebulon 9: Shitfinity Quadrant
    Posts
    9,016
    Quote Originally Posted by the Golden Avatar View Post
    Nah, pictures count. We just call you a liar and a cheater.
    Oh, well that's cool.

Similar Threads

  1. The mighty car thread
    By Mighty Hatman in forum The Bar
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 07:27 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 07:07 PM
  3. Well that's a mighty fine how do you do!
    By xxChrisHansenxx in forum Meet & Greet + Forum Rules
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 02:06 AM
  4. The Mighty Boosh
    By MrJohans0n in forum The Bar
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 01:42 PM
  5. Double Dragon Picture Thread
    By Guncannon in forum Podtoid
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 04:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •