Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1059

Thread: The mighty Double Down thread

  1. #221
    [Level 5: Mech]
    Tdiddy9182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    398
    We could always not worry about branding ourselves as forum and IRC people, since all that does is unnecessarily divide the community, when we are all Destructoid people. All the same, nobody is better than the others. Now hold hands and sing peaceful campfire songs.

    Also, Cocks.

  2. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdiddy9182 View Post
    We could always not worry about branding ourselves as forum and IRC people, since all that does is unnecessarily divide the community, when we are all Destructoid people. All the same, nobody is better than the others. Now hold hands and sing peaceful campfire songs.

    Also, Cocks.
    I'm better than everyone. *flexes ass muscles* *farts*

  3. 10-26-2009, 06:16 PM

  4. #223
    [Level 5: Mech]
    The Young Scot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    299


    I just want to tell the forums good luck. We're all counting on you.

  5. #224
    [Level 4: Cyborg]
    munnyman5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    204
    Guess who's a bit late to the party?
    I think you know.
    Here's a video featuring some pictures of me Doubling Down; I would've just posted the pictures but there are like 8 and it would've been a fairly large post, so I decided to go with "slideshow set to techno remix".

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIlGi9-BYmQ

    Somehow, while the burger and the sandwich taste great individually, having a mouthful of both at the same time somehow cancels out a lot of the tastes involved (chicken, beef, lettuce, ranch, pickles, and some other stuff). It was still pretty good though, and a hell of alot of stuff per massive bite.

    [Gimme a minute to figure out how to get the video to show up in the actual post - clicking the "video" button with the link highlighted doesn't seem to be working.]

  6. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by munnyman5 View Post
    Guess who's a bit late to the party?
    I think you know.
    Here's a video featuring some pictures of me Doubling Down; I would've just posted the pictures but there are like 8 and it would've been a fairly large post, so I decided to go with "slideshow set to techno remix".

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIlGi9-BYmQ">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIlGi9-BYmQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

    Somehow, while the burger and the sandwich taste great individually, having a mouthful of both at the same time somehow cancels out a lot of the tastes involved (chicken, beef, lettuce, ranch, pickles, and some other stuff). It was still pretty good though, and a hell of alot of stuff per massive bite.
    Fixed the embed.

  7. #226
    [Level 4: Cyborg]
    munnyman5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopface Morty View Post
    Fixed the embed.

    Oh thanks dude!

    Yeah I edited a bit onto the end above... it's happened before, too. Is there something I'm missing? Should I be asking this in another thread?

  8. #227
    I posted a how-to guide for mkVagina Face, but I'll be damned if I remember where that was posted to begin with. Basically, you just take the end of the YouTube URL (after the = sign), paste it in your post, and put YouTube tags directly around it (highlighting what you copied and simply hitting the Video button wraps the embed code for you). Pretty simple once you know what to do. The real pain in the ass is the Embed Disabled by Request; those people suck. An assload of those in the What Are You Listening To thread.

  9. #228
    [Level 4: Cyborg]
    munnyman5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopface Morty View Post
    I posted a how-to guide for mkVagina Face, but I'll be damned if I remember where that was posted to begin with. Basically, you just take the end of the YouTube URL (after the = sign), paste it in your post, and put YouTube tags directly around it (highlighting what you copied and simply hitting the Video button wraps the embed code for you). Pretty simple once you know what to do. The real pain in the ass is the Embed Disabled by Request; those people suck. An assload of those in the What Are You Listening To thread.

    ohhhhhhhh. Yeah that makes sense since when I clicked "preview post" it kept putting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v or something like that in front of the link I'd pasted there.

    Thanks!

  10. #229
    [Level 4: Cyborg]
    McChiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    234
    Has anyone done Aaron's Idea of roast beef raped in more roast beef?

  11. #230
    [Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Ckarasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,040
    Quote Originally Posted by McChiken View Post
    Has anyone done Aaron's Idea of roast beef raped in more roast beef?
    How can roast beef rape roast beef? How can it rape anything?

  12. 10-26-2009, 08:40 PM

  13. #231
    [Level 4: Cyborg]

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wilmington, North Carolina
    Posts
    231
    I'm going to double down some moon, a tube of eyeliner, and moon again.

  14. #232
    [Level 5: Mech]
    nekobun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Limerick, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    637
    Prepare for a double down so fierce, it took two videos.




    There's a jump cut where I realized the beverage plan needed some work; sorry, I had no idea I had movie maker until a few hours ago. Still feeling it. Ugh. Looks like I don't have to eat again for the rest of the week.

    I could have sworn I turned the speed back down for the last bit, too. Ah well.

  15. #233
    Still responds to BLOO
    Hector Garfria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    17,527
    God damn son.

  16. #234
    [Level 7: Sentinel]
    HammerShark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    A Succubi strip joint runned by a bunch of Amazons. - AKA "Pizza Planet".
    Posts
    1,914
    Quote Originally Posted by nekobun View Post
    There's a jump cut where I realized the beverage plan needed some work; sorry, I had no idea I had movie maker until a few hours ago. Still feeling it. Ugh. Looks like I don't have to eat again for the rest of the week.
    I think I tried to recommend a couple pages back that you could mix all of them in a pitcher/pot or just drink from 3 straws that way it'd be more simultaneous. Would've like to see you try to synchronize the streams.

    Still, impressive. Bravo.

    Quote Originally Posted by de BLOO View Post
    God damn son.
    We're on the 13th page?
    Still no mexican Double Down?

  17. #235
    Beast Master
    ZombiePlatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    http://digitalconfederacy.com/
    Posts
    32,450
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerShark View Post
    Still no mexican Double Down?
    Nothing all-Mexican, nope. I had tortilla chips and salsa, for what it's worth.

  18. #236
    Still responds to BLOO
    Hector Garfria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    17,527
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerShark View Post
    We're on the 13th page?
    Still no mexican Double Down?
    I want to do it right with a camera....

    It I can't get one by the end of the week I'l have to do that picture thing.

  19. #237
    [Level 7: Sentinel]
    HammerShark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    A Succubi strip joint runned by a bunch of Amazons. - AKA "Pizza Planet".
    Posts
    1,914
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePlatypus View Post
    Nothing all-Mexican, nope. I had tortilla chips and salsa, for what it's worth.
    Haven't had tortilla chips in a while. Good stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by de BLOO View Post
    I want to do it right with a camera....

    It I can't get one by the end of the week I'l have to do that picture thing.
    Maybe if there are any nearby dtoiders you could borrow from them or someone? If not, just do what you can. Just been curious what you got in mind.
    Looking forward to your Double Down.

  20. #238
    Beer Sensei
    Allen Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Whale's Vagina, CA
    Posts
    9,167
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerShark View Post
    We're on the 13th page?
    Still no mexican Double Down?
    I'm working on that.

  21. #239
    Still responds to BLOO
    Hector Garfria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    17,527
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorDoucheoisie View Post
    I'm working on that.
    That's my idea son!

    But please if you can make some shit happen, do it.

  22. #240
    [Level 3: Humanoid]
    JonnyRobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    68
    OK, I was planning on doing that last weekend, but I was sick as shit all week.

    Here we go, scrambled eggs and the craziest Pizza available to me (Onions, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Taco Meat and Doritos)













    The Eggs went surprisingly good with the Doritos. Once I got closer to the crust where there weren't any Doritos it got a bit nasty. NOW I AM COOL LIKE YOU GUYS!!!

Similar Threads

  1. The mighty car thread
    By Mighty Hatman in forum The Bar
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 07:27 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 07:07 PM
  3. Well that's a mighty fine how do you do!
    By xxChrisHansenxx in forum Meet & Greet + Forum Rules
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 02:06 AM
  4. The Mighty Boosh
    By MrJohans0n in forum The Bar
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 01:42 PM
  5. Double Dragon Picture Thread
    By Guncannon in forum Podtoid
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 04:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •