Page 745 of 822 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 755 795 ... LastLast
Results 14,881 to 14,900 of 16423

Thread: "Super Street Fighter IV"

Beast Master
    So what you're saying is The Warriors is better?

I'm your genie in a bottle, baby...

Still responds to BLOO
    Sure, let's pretend the warriors game has the depth this one does, where every fucking character in AR could literally have their own action adventure game with how rich their movesets are.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    So I can't buy Anarchy Reigns for another 3 days because I didn't pre-order it.

Has this always been the case at Gamestop?

I could go to GameCrazy or Game Over, but those are pretty far from me and I don't want the game THAT bad.

SRK's NBA Thread reads:
    Official NBA 2012-2013 Thread - Purple & Gold Tears

*ahem*

WHOO! HOLDAT SHIT, SON! LAKERS GOT RAPED IN THE 3RD QUARTER, YA MUTHAFUCKAH!

*ahem*

The Rockets are 21 - 14, which puts them at the 6th seed. Lakers in 11th spot with 15 - 19. Mike D'Antoni defense letting us put up 125. James Harden had 31 on 19 shots. Kobe, 20 points on 22 shots. You tell me who was better.

Still responds to BLOO
    The 5 time NBA Champion, Kobe Bean Bryant, was better that night.

6. 01-09-2013, 07:46 AM

Still responds to BLOO
    I'm not drinking your warriors cum juice of gay.

Sorry.

Here's the biggest problem right off the bat when trying to say anything other than Anarchy Reigns being the #1 brawler of all time. Every other game before it except god hand has had to adhere to some story bullshit. AR has no story, it's literally all game, all the time. Co-op was fine and dandy when games couldn't give you the real shit, but it's 2013. Get with the times, most of you Warriors apologists here are in your late 20's you ain't that old yet.

I am not looking to have a cinematic experience with a brawler, I am looking to cave people's faces in and activiate 7 different Rape-Modes to win.

Platinum Games doesn't give a shit about your little games of duck duck goose.

Hideki Kamiya is a real nigga, and I have godfather'd him into the pantheon of supafriends.

Luke Plunkett was the poor soul who thinks defaming a company because they don't like what he likes is okay, http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/01/the...and-pc-gaming/

Puttin' the heat on faggotass Kotaku editors. This is why I want him to baptize my future kids.

8. 01-09-2013, 01:13 PM

Still responds to BLOO
    Again, I am not looking for flashy bullshit like extra shader effects of blood or close ups of polygons touching each other to simulate maiming. AR is a game's game. the campaign mode is the player fighting people in-between missions of fighting bigger people. The MP can have up to 16 people, and a random event happens every game. poison gas shows, a giant decepticon starts wrecking shit, a kraken comes up, a giant airliner crashes into the map, carpet bombing from fighter jets, mutants start running wild, the lights go out and the top 5 players are illuminated giving them the biggest targets on their backs. Drones with guns come out the woodwork killing indiscriminately. Sports cars with mounted Gatling guns, giant trunks with steamroller-drills attached in the front. The Microwave death ray from Vanquish shows up. All these things ensure the game will never play the same way twice. Even in the deathball gametype items get carpet bombed in to fuck everyone's shit up.

This is on top of the fact everyone here is forgetting, every character in this game has a moveset that rivals Bayonetta's in her main game. Every character in this game is super fleshed out, I doubt your warriors/whatever beat'em you grew up playing so it gets retarded amounts of praise can say the same thing here.

In fact the last brawler that got this close was Urban Reign from the guys who make Tekken. But most people here ignored that game too, showing your bias to western developers who have never really reached the mountain top in this genre.

10. 01-09-2013, 01:50 PM

Still responds to BLOO
    Here's the divide, right here.

I want videogames to go down the natural path of keeping it videogamy as fuck, and excel in things only videogames can like user sumbitted input for user influenced out put, You seem to enjoy videogames that whimper in fear of other mediums such as film and novels, and wish for them to emulate those.

I am okay being Magneto in this case if you're okay being a paralyzed bald guy with trust issues.

What.

The fuck.

So now everything that happened after Bloo's post yesterday got deleted?

That's pretty weak. Will 746 work now, though?

Still responds to BLOO
    THERE IS NO 746

WHAT WITCHERY IS THIS

You must've had a part in this because Cataract's gif of thatniggaClutch owning a Lakers fan was too real.

Too real.

For Great Justice.

Edit: Peep the score too, we were beating you guys so hard Clutch had to attack some fans he was so hype.

Still responds to BLOO
    Okay, so is my internet connection tied to dtoid's? Cause I had to call comcast and they sent me a stronger signal, now shit is gravy again.

I think I have evolved to an entire forum

Ol' Flatdick
    I was just about to repost that gif, too. How's everybody doing in here? Still free?

Honkey Kong
    Says the dude who wouldn't play me at OhioNARP. Don't think I bought that "it ain't working I ain't scurred of you Usedtabe" shit for a moment son.

Still responds to BLOO
    Cataract is the definition of talking big then headbutting away when shit gets real.

Ol' Flatdick
    Not my fault your jank ass Playskool internet connection or Conor's jank ass Playskool internet connection wasn't connecting. Y'all know my headbutt game is as real as it gets. Too real. Like IMAX real.

Still responds to BLOO

My Internet is good now, Cataract. I've got something for those headbutts, hit me up son.

Gonna make you ragequit forever like I did Bloo.

Still responds to BLOO
    It wasn't you who made SSF4 unplayable.

It was SSF4 that made SSF4 unplayable.

Don't give yourself any credit in anything except liking an openly gay team that is the Houston Rockets.