Page 2 of 1000 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Thread: The Arcade

[Level 6: Robot]
    Fuck yeah, free Crash Course for me too!

Has anyone tried Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood? For under $6 doesn't look too shabby.

Also, where the hell is Penny Arcade Episode 3?!

The Italian Stallion
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnalon View Post
    I'm buying the L4D content for my wife. I might join in every once in a while. L4D isn't really my bag.
    Baby.

Crash Course is going to be awesome. I didn't read the last part of Jim's preview, so I'm psyched for something big.

As for games right now, I think I'm going to play and beat The Witcher before school starts up again (two weeks). I've had that game set aside for so long it makes me sick. With 1.5 and the Director's Cut out, it's worth booting up again.

Saints Row 2 is another game I'd like to beat. I bought the DLC for it too and it's just as hilarious as the main game. Everyone should get Saints Row 2, and play as a female character because some situations in that game make it drastically more funnier.

Gym Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by TewDee View Post

As for games right now, I think I'm going to play and beat The Witcher before school starts up again (two weeks). I've had that game set aside for so long it makes me sick. With 1.5 and the Director's Cut out, it's worth booting up again.

Saints Row 2 is another game I'd like to beat. I bought the DLC for it too and it's just as hilarious as the main game. Everyone should get Saints Row 2, and play as a female character because some situations in that game make it drastically more funnier.
    I support both of these things, even if the DLC was a little lackluster for the price.

I picked up MvC2 today, who wants to kick a scrubs ass?

Still responds to BLOO
    Quote Originally Posted by Krow View Post
    I picked up MvC2 today, who wants to kick a scrubs ass?
    ME! I DO!!!

Gym Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by de BLOO View Post
    ME! I DO!!!
    I'm still doing character experimentation, so bare with me on that one.

I'll be on in about an hour.

I'm gonna' take you for a riiiiide....

If I had some extra cash laying around, I'd get it for the 360. I have it for the PS2, but that doesnt give me online multiplayer. D:

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyduda View Post
    Baby.
    I've only played online one time. I got tired of 14 year olds screaming at me and saying that Im a -I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG for not playing as much as they do. God forbid I have a life outside of games.

Gym Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan451 View Post
    I've only played online one time. I got tired of 14 year olds screaming at me and saying that Im a -I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG-I'M A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG for not playing as much as they do. God forbid I have a life outside of games.
    I don't understand how that last sentence relates to anything. Both of you should add blehmeng.

I don't understand how that last sentence relates to anything. Both of you should add blehmeng.
    The sentence before that one should have explained it but I guess it could use some elaboration. I work from 6:30am to about 4:00pm. I only play games about 2-3 hours a day so I don't play as much as a kid that has no job and nothing else to do but play games all day.

The sentence before that one should have explained it but I guess it could use some elaboration. I work from 6:30am to about 4:00pm. I only play games about 2-3 hours a day so I don't play as much as a kid that has no job and nothing else to do but play games all day.

I should take that personally.

Gym Leader
    Ah. I thought it was some sort of weird personal vendetta against Zippy.

Quote Originally Posted by Karnifex View Post
    I should take that personally.
    Well you shouldn't.

Its not like L4D is hard or anything. The game itself is short. Each campaign takes only a couple hours to clear. Once you learn what to do at certain parts, then you're solid. Its a pretty casual game. Try single player if you dont like the kids bitching at you.

But, if it doesnt float your boat, theres nothing you can do about it.

Gym Leader
    Try single player if you dont like the kids bitching at you.
    Or play with Dtoiders.

Zipp, I got it today. I played 'Jimbo in 10 matches and I think I lost 8. I've had an hour total of SFIV experience, haha. I'm working to unlock the extra chars now.

Randomly, my uncle and law and his wife decided to fly down and visit us today for the weekend, so I won't be on really, including FNF, which sucks.

The Italian Stallion
    Zipp, I got it today. I played 'Jimbo in 10 matches and I think I lost 8. I've had an hour total of SFIV experience, haha. I'm working to unlock the extra chars now.

Randomly, my uncle and law and his wife decided to fly down and visit us today for the weekend, so I won't be on really, including FNF, which sucks.
    The exact same happened to me. But I beat his main character the first time and he beat mine, which was very odd

I hope we can play some time, 'tis good to have someone to play SF4 against, as there isn't anyway on my massive list of Dtoiders who plays it

Still responds to BLOO
    Zipp, I got it today. I played 'Jimbo in 10 matches and I think I lost 8. I've had a hour total of SFIV experience, haha. I'm working to unlock the extra chars now.

Randomly, my uncle IN law and his wife decided to fly down and visit us today for the weekend, so I won't be on really, including FNF, which sucks.
    I'm sorry I had too.

Its not like L4D is hard or anything. The game itself is short. Each campaign takes only a couple hours to clear.
    Its not the game its the people playing it. I don't play with people who do nothing but talk shit on my gaming skills. I had a copy of the game and since I only had one friend who played it (and never told me when he was playing it) I just sold it.

[Level 5: Mech]
    Or play with Dtoiders.
    Pretty much the only way to play. Playing with randoms is not fun. Also, fuck yes Crash Course.