Page 418 of 520 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 428 468 518 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,360 of 10386

Thread: What games are YOU currently playing?

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Whatever.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Just played the shit out of some Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. It's still lovely, but they changed a couple of things that I just find weird. Also, it needs a patch or something for the text. It's SO fucking small.

[Level 5: Mech]
    I got my first paycheck from new job, so obviously I bought Tomb Raider. I'm only still in the beginning, but I already love it. I'm going to be OBSESSED with finding all the things. Besides that still playing my third play through of Persona 4. Still stuck on Pokemon Black 2 and finally also started DMC, but that will probably be shelved until I beat Tomb Raider.

Beat the first MSG, still pretty great despite the odd design decisions and general bullshit. Started the HD collection on Vita now, and I already regret not choosing an easier difficulty. I fucking hate Sons of Liberty. I might just skip it entirely and move on to Snake Eater.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Dead Space 3 (PS3) and Binary Domain (PC).

I fucking love me some DS3.

Finally beat ZOE2 today. That penultimate boss is really damn tough.

[Level 5: Mech]
    Tomb Raider. I love her terrified facial expressions when in tense situations. She looks like she's actually afraid, which makes me want to keep her alive and not take too many risks. You feel for her, you know?

Looks like 360 players finally have a suitable substitute for Uncharted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooshkin View Post
    Looks like 360 players finally have a suitable substitute for Uncharted.
    PS3 users too!

HEY-OOOOOOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Abomination View Post
    Beat the first MSG, still pretty great despite the odd design decisions and general bullshit. Started the HD collection on Vita now, and I already regret not choosing an easier difficulty. I fucking hate Sons of Liberty. I might just skip it entirely and move on to Snake Eater.
    I just want you to know that you're a terrible person and you should feel very bad.

I got done with a Minecraft 360 session with a friend four hours ago. FINALLY GOT SOME GOLD AND DIAMONDS FUCK YEAH! Creepers are assholes though. My bud got knocked into lava and died too, so he lost all his loot and spawned on the other end of the world with no map. I had to make one to guide him. I got a diamond sword and pickaxe plus some diamond body armor though, so it was worth it.
    I also bought Dead or Alive 5+ for Vita. Anyone up for some.ass stompings can look for lawman316. He has his boots ready. Game's a lot of fun. I'm doubting Theatrhythm Final Fantasy will get a lot of play for a while. I want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, but car insurance comes first, so I'll see where that goes.

It's a well known fact that Snake Eater is the best. That's just how life is.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    It's a well known fact that Snake Eater is the best. That's just how life is.
    It's a well-known fact that most people are wrong on this.

Snake Eater is quite easily my least favorite in the numbered series. The camp system and healing injury mechanics are annoying, most of the cast of characters (bosses specifically) are given no back story to speak of, the plot is bare-bones as all hell until the near-end, and crawling on your stomach everywhere led to some boring gameplay.

I beat Snake Eater multiple times, so it'd be silly to say I hate it, but it is indisputably the worst main game in the series. Because I said so. Opinions are not welcome here!

We'll just have to agree that you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    We'll just have to agree that you're wrong.
    I do concur. We'll just have to agree that you're wrong. Glad you see it my way! :-D Happy to see a fellow Metal Gear fan though, at any rate. Ever play you some Snatcher? Everybody's gotta play them some Snatcher.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Don't worry Victor. We all know Law is almost always wrong. Except about the Snatcher thing. Once in awhile he gets something right at least.

Fin Sahrot Dovahkodaav
    I've been playing some Etrian Odyssey IV, thanks to DTOID. Makes me want to be a cartographer when I grow up.

Soon I'll be playing some XCOM and Bioshock: Infinity.

EDIT: Bioshock is finally up for pre-loading. Oh yeah.

EDIT 2: I finished pre-loading, I am so ready! Until reality hits me and I realize I won't have much time to play it...Shut up Turbo, don't have those thoughts!
    Last edited by TurboKill; 03-24-2013 at 12:07 AM.

OH, MAN. TWO DAYS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawman View Post
    I just want you to know that you're a terrible person and you should feel very bad.

I got done with a Minecraft 360 session with a friend four hours ago. FINALLY GOT SOME GOLD AND DIAMONDS FUCK YEAH! Creepers are assholes though. My bud got knocked into lava and died too, so he lost all his loot and spawned on the other end of the world with no map. I had to make one to guide him. I got a diamond sword and pickaxe plus some diamond body armor though, so it was worth it.
    I also bought Dead or Alive 5+ for Vita. Anyone up for some.ass stompings can look for lawman316. He has his boots ready. Game's a lot of fun. I'm doubting Theatrhythm Final Fantasy will get a lot of play for a while. I want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, but car insurance comes first, so I'll see where that goes.
    I hate Big Shell and Raiden irritates me more than any character in fiction should. I'm hammering X faster than in the torture scene in MGS1 every time he and fucking cunting Rose discuss their relationship after every single time I save the game.

I restarted it again, put it in Very Easy and am just plowing through it fast as I can. I've completed it once before on normal, I don't need to deal with it again, I just want to remind myself of the story before I move on to Snake Eater and Guns of the Patriot (which I haven't played before).

[Level 8: Skynet]
    My roommates are letting me install some of my Steam games on their computers. Been playing Left 4 Dead 2 all morning and am installing the last STALKER game. Hopefully it runs.

Got back into Far Cry 3. I'm so addicted to liberating outposts and restoring power to the radio towers. My sniper rifle and I have become the best of friends.

Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    Got back into Far Cry 3. I'm so addicted to liberating outposts and restoring power to the radio towers. My sniper rifle and I have become the best of friends.
    Man, I really want that game... Too bad I can't afford it right now and none of my stupid friends bought.