Page 414 of 523 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 424 464 514 ... LastLast
Results 8,261 to 8,280 of 10449

Thread: What games are YOU currently playing?

[Level 5: Mech]
    Half way done through Resident Evil 6....and I honestly don't know why I"m playing this. The controls for PS3 are awful, and the story is underwhelming (by RE standards). However if nothing else the guy who voices Jake is the same guy who voices Kanji in Persona 4 so that makes it a lot more funny in my head. Speaking of Persona 4, because I am in fact a crazy person I am playing through it for the third time. I will get all those trophies...because of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by space man spiff View Post
    Half way done through Resident Evil 6....and I honestly don't know why I"m playing this.
    Started playing it again with my girlfriend yesterday, after weeks of her wanting us to finish it. We played through RE5 three times in the course of a week or so. This on the other hand... Had it since it was released, still haven't gotten to the Jake or the Ada playthroughs

Quote Originally Posted by UglyCasanova View Post
    Started playing it again with my girlfriend yesterday, after weeks of her wanting us to finish it. We played through RE5 three times in the course of a week or so. This on the other hand... Had it since it was released, still haven't gotten to the Jake or the Ada playthroughs

Yea that's the problem. I can actually say I have fun playing this game....but those moments are fun are so small and far between that it doesn't seem to make it worth it at times. I just started Leon's campaign. Honestly Jake's wasn't too awful, Chris's on the other hand was the worst ever in the history of ever. I am also doing this single player which I'm sure can make it worse but on the other hand it means my AI partner can't die which is nice, because I use them as a damage sponge half the time.

Pwnd
    So I fired up Skyrim just now and it suddenly struck me why my female characters are always so ruthless.

Because if I looked like that, I would murder the shit out of every man who looked at me. Think about it. At that point you're basically a walking steak in a world of starving lions. Video games have increased my gender awareness, you guys.

Now that I'm unemployed, I'm actually devoting myself to a JRPG for once and SERIOUSLY spending time with it (Because Persona 4: Golden started a really really bad thing inside of me). The JRPG of choice right now? Fuckin' Xenogears. Just got outta the first town. Time to see what makes this game such a classic.

Also, do I actually get some party members up in this ish or is just gonna be me, Fei, and an awesome combat system all game long?

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by vApathyv View Post
    ...do I actually get some party members up in this ish or is just gonna be me, Fei, and an awesome combat system all game long?
    Yeah, there's an entire ensemble which forms over time.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Decided to jump back into inFAMOUS 2. I knew I was probably 1/2 way through it to begin with, so I thought it best to try and get it finished before starting something brand new. Over the weekend I powered up the last section of the map, so now I'm going through the side missions that are available before continuing with the story. And if you're interested, I'm doing this run as a good Cole. I like the challenge of trying not to kill everyone. Then, when I eventually play it again, I'll take it easy and kill every last motherfucker in New Marais.

[Level 3: Humanoid] ConnorTheScot's Avatar
    I dont tend to stick games out to the end, but currently im trying to get my way through Metal Gear Rising, Dead Space 3, Wither 2 all while playing some Black Ops 2 and some fifa 13 in the background..

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Going to be playing some Vanquish in about 30 minutes, compliments of PS+.

Pwnd
    Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    Going to be playing some Vanquish in about 30 minutes, compliments of PS+.
    That game is the shit. Which is a good thing. It's like Spider-man with guns.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Splitting time between Persona 3: FES on PS2 and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance for PS3. Got distracted by the second season of Game Of Thrones on Blu-ray for a couple of days. Looking forward to jumping back into it.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    I've mostly been playing Metal Gear Rising for the last few days. I'm also (still) playing Fallout New Vegas a little bit.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Persona 4 Golden
    Persona 4 Arena
    Dead or Alive 5
    Otomedius Excellent
    Forza Horizon
    Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f
    Dynasty Warriors Next
    Code of Princess

And tomorrow I'm starting Ni No Kuni... so yeah.

I've been playing the DLC Dead Money and Old World Blues for Fallout New Vegas and I'm disappointed. It's very repetitive and not all that interesting. They're missing the magic F:NV had.

I'm also in the middle of Lego Lord of the Rings and I'm really enjoying the game. It's possibly both the best Lego and LOTR game I've ever played.

One more campaign in Resident Evil 6...Come on Ada don't let me down.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Started Dark Souls last night, not far in as I was knackered and that game takes a bit more brain than Saints Row, which I played last.

Could be the game that grabs my attention again. Said to Panza that I haven't had anything grab me and hold my attention since the Amiga days, which is true to an excessive, almost obsessed level but this generation the last game to do it was Deus Ex HR.

What grabbed you on the Amiga?

Elite II Frontier, Paradroid, The Settlers, Canon Fodder, Flashback, Another World, Turrican II, Civilization off the top of my head. Simon the Sorcerer too.

Mainly Elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Edd Strid View Post
    Elite II Frontier, Paradroid, The Settlers, Canon Fodder, Flashback, Another World, Turrican II, Civilization off the top of my head. Simon the Sorcerer too.

Mainly Elite.
    Aaaaah, a few of those take me back.

I never completed Flashback as I had a copied version and disc three never worked.

I also loved Mega-Lo-Mania, Sensible Soccer, Syndicate, Silly Putty and Wings!

I even liked the Lethal Weapon game!!!