Page 411 of 519 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 421 461 511 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,220 of 10367

Thread: What games are YOU currently playing?

[Level 5: Mech]
    I just bought Xenogears and Tomba for my Vita, so now they've entered the rotation along with the usual Persona 4: Golden/DmC replays.

Quote Originally Posted by vApathyv View Post
    I just bought Xenogears and Tomba for my Vita, so now they've entered the rotation along with the usual Persona 4: Golden/DmC replays.
    How goes the Persona 4 Replay?

Quote Originally Posted by space man spiff View Post
    How goes the Persona 4 Replay?
    Pretty damn good. Leveling up Izanagi and maxing out all his stats last playthrough is making things super easy for this run. Especially since I grinded the hell out of the final dungeon to get a bunch of money too, so I've also got amazing weapons as well. It's almost hilarious how quickly everything drops.

That's basically what I did. I had enough money to buy all the best weapons and then summon Yoshitune and you will just clear house. I only need to play through one more time to get two more trophies and I will max them all out. I"m going to do what you did though and max out Izanagi, I"ve never done that before, so I'm excited to try that out.

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]
    Pokemon Fire Red. Never beaten a non-spinoff Pokemon game sadly and I plan on completing this one.

playing right now this second = DCUO - well waiting for it to bloody patch on the ps3 would be more accurate....

other then that - aliens colonial marines and ftl....god damn free games being so addictive - oh also dungeon keeper when ftl annoys the shit out of me cus i suck

Mostly been playing Etrian Odyssey recently and also Crimson Shroud (which is amazing).

Pwnd
    I've been going back and forth between Thor and Skyrim, which is a great combination.

Thor gets much better once you realize how the gameplay is intended to work. Melee attacks only exist to charge the flashy super moves, generally speaking. This seems amazingly obvious when expressed in text yet they seemingly never took the time to explain it in-game. Combined with the vague, miss-it-the-first-time-and-you're-screwed tutorial system, its lack of a manual can make for quite the rage-filled experience if you're not paying attention to how the mechanics operate. There were bosses that I got stuck on for hours simply because I didn't know their weaknesses...then I remembered pressing down on the D-pad gives hints.

:/

Anyway it's pretty awesome imo, especially if you're a fan of Thor to begin with. Those super moves I mentioned are something else. It's like God of War, except with a God I actually care about. Fuck yeah Thor.

^ boss fight of the year, all years

Playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for the first time ever. I feel like I really missed out by not experiencing this when it came out in '97, 'cause I'm having a lot of fun as it is...but back in the day, this would have blown my mind.

Just got the ability to become a wolf, but it seems like all I can do is bark. I'm sure it'll make sense later.

Finished playing Spec Ops: The Line. I understand why everyone was saying why it was a good game. I enjoyed the story elements towards the end, and I thought the options you had at the end were also very intriguing.

Spoiler!

I didn't feel that emotional with the choices I made, but that could be because A) I don't really play military shooters B) some stuff was spoiled by my friends who had played this before me. Also honestly I really had a hard time with the actual shooting game play aspet of it. There were a lot of times I would just keep getting killed over and over and it really frustrated me. I really wanted to just get that part done so I could continue with the story aspect. So yea a very interesting game. I recommend it to anyone who wants an interesting story. Now with that done time to go back to Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Finished playing Spec Ops: The Line. I understand why everyone was saying why it was a good game. I enjoyed the story elements towards the end, and I thought the options you had at the end were also very intriguing.

Spoiler!

I didn't feel that emotional with the choices I made, but that could be because A) I don't really play military shooters B) some stuff was spoiled by my friends who had played this before me. Also honestly I really had a hard time with the actual shooting game play aspet of it. There were a lot of times I would just keep getting killed over and over and it really frustrated me. I really wanted to just get that part done so I could continue with the story aspect. So yea a very interesting game. I recommend it to anyone who wants an interesting story. Now with that done time to go back to Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward.
    have you heard the limbo theory? It makes the whole game and the choices make sense. Plus from a few comments in the actual game dialog, it just totally fits.

Yea I read that in a wiki article, that is actually a pretty cool theory. I like that more then the options you are presented with at the end.

Yea I read that in a wiki article, that is actually a pretty cool theory. I like that more then the options you are presented with at the end.
    If you listen very closely to some of Walkers dialog right before and after the second heli bit, I think it's safe to say it's not a theory. After I read it, I went ahead and started a second playthrough to hear for myself and damned if I'm not a total believer in that theory now.

[Level 2: Human]
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Derocher View Post
    Have you gotten to any of the boss fights in DE:HR?
    Just the first one, a Robocop on steroids. I can understand why so many people trying to go on a no kill run where upset by it. But in my opinion that jerk was involved on the murder of so many people, so screw him! :P

[Level 9: Chuck Norris]
    Playing through the first Darksiders and enjoying all the ctds. Occasionally dipping into The Witcher. I have no idea what's going on in Act II, but I'm told that it all comes together in Act III.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Subscribed to PSN Plus and spent most of this weekend downloading and installing the instant games. I've played Sleeping Dogs here so I know that's awesome, played Quantum Conundrum for an hour and loved it (also the Q guy from Star Trek narrates it!).

I played a lot of LOTR Guardians Of Middle Earth, I loved that shit! Sadly all my playtime was offline as it appears no one else plays this, or the servers have crapped out.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    I'm so jealous that you Europeans get Sleeping Dogs for free.

I hope to fucking GOD that we get it as a PS+ freebie here in the States.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    It was one hell of a selling point, I'll admit!

Speaking of PS Plus, I finally started Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus last night. It's kind of frustrating, but I'm gonna force myself to play through it anyways. And it's (technically) free so I don't really have any right to complain.

Vector is out on Android now (already on iOS) and it's one of the best runner games EVER! As good as Canabalt and free for the first 20 levels, which can take quite a bit of time.