Page 409 of 519 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 419 459 509 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,180 of 10370

Thread: What games are YOU currently playing?

Finished the first Dead Space, think I'm gonna hold on for a while before starting the second one. Can't handle seven more hours of jump scares, that whole shtick kinda outstayed its welcome by the end.

Started Hitman: Codename 47, because I want to play through all of the games...but it's so goddamn unforgiving and the controls are horrendous. Might just wiki the first one and see if the second one is better.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Just play Contracts. It's mostly a straight up remake of Codename: 47.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrustle View Post
    I've not played The Third, but I have both the other games. You're not missing much. The characters have been around for a while, but it's not like any of them have a back story worth seeing. They're paper thin caricatures. Most of their dialogue is basically explaining the objective of a mission, or their terrible one-liners.
    Thanks for the info.

Been fun so far and I'm getting distracted by the challenge sections. Haven't and won't have the chance to play for a few days but I look forward getting back to it.

It'll be nice having a break from the routine gaming, give me the hunger back to carry on playing and hopefully my mind will be back in the shape to enjoy the fun.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    I still need to play Saints Row 2 that I got for free with PS+. I've heard that's supposed to be better than The Third, and I fucking loved that game.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Saints Row 2 is awesome, but the fact that it doesn't have trophy support totally bums me out.

Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    Saints Row 2 is awesome, but the fact that it doesn't have trophy support totally bums me out.
    Yeah. That's how I feel about the first 2 Ratchet & Clank PS3 games (Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty). I loved those games so much, but the only reason I didn't fully complete the skills list in Tools (did most of it though) was because there really wasn't a reason to.

I started playing Gravity Rush again a couple nights ago. Hadn't touched it in over 6 months, so I started over. It's really a fantastic game, once you get comfortable with the control scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla Gravy View Post
    Just play Contracts. It's mostly a straight up remake of Codename: 47.
    Oh, okay. It's not on Steam for some reason, think I'll wait for the HD collection release and play them all on the 360.

And I've played a bit more of Max Payne on iPad (which is stupidly easy compared to the original, thankfully) and trying to finish my new playthrough of Mass Effect 2. It's remarkably less fun to play through as a male paragon, than it was as a female renegade.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Dudeshep paragon is the worst.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    Max Payne 3: I finished up the story on Hard the other day and I just started over on hardcore. I'm also switching over and playing some of the challenges. Lots of fun.
    Neverwinter Nights 2: Because I love RPGs. My internet was down for a bit and it's one of the games I own that I don't need to be online to play.
    Planescape Torment. I'm still not very far with this. I might copy the saved games from my laptop over to my desktop so I can get in an epic session on this soon.
    Nehrim: Very sweet mod for Oblivion. Loving it so far. I'm about 10 hours in, and it's just getting started.

[Level 9: Chuck Norris]
    Catherine on easy mode (didn't Atlus have to patch this in or something? Regardless, I'm glad of it), mainly. It doesn't seem like that long of a game, so I'm taking my time with it. Makes me all excited for P5.

Also, Viva Piñata arrived today. Gonna get my co-op on.

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Trejo Vázquez View Post
    Done with Half Life 2 episode 1, it's amazing how well the game has aged, still engaging and fun.
    I'm leveling my guys to 100 on Pokemon White and playing Deus Ex Human Revolution.
    Have you gotten to any of the boss fights in DE:HR?
    Last edited by Josh Derocher; 02-05-2013 at 03:15 PM. Reason: I can has spelling

Finally got round to playing The Witcher 2 today because of the announcement of the sequel. It's been sitting on my shelf since it was first released on 360.

After playing the first on PC I always thought the game would work well on a controller, and it actually does. The context sensitive commands can be a bit finicky, but mostly they've done a real good job porting it.

[Level 5: Mech]
    After beating Gravity Rush I decided to go back to the two games I had already beaten a couple weeks ago and beat them again for no apparent reason. Which means I'm currently on Mission 14 of DmC on Son of Sparda difficulty, and halfway through Kanji's dungeon on my NG+ run of Persona 4: Golden. It's kind of weird to think that of all the games I own that I haven't even given a decent amount of time yet, I still find myself coming back to the same two games anyways. Even weirder is that I've somehow ignored playing Rock Band 3 all this time in the process of playing these, which for anybody that doesn't know me, is pretty much equivalent to "what if Andy Dixon stopped talking about boners".

Quote Originally Posted by vApathyv View Post
    "what if Andy Dixon stopped talking about boners".
    I'm not entirely sure, but I have a feeling it would involve the Earth imploding.

Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    I'm not entirely sure, but I have a feeling it would involve the Earth imploding.
    Well, at the very least, my head.

I got sidetracked again. Sorry gta3. Now I'm playing God of War Origins. This is why i don't finish shit.

Slenderman right now. Due to the fact that i'm in school and, I have it downloaded.

Quote Originally Posted by BadStar View Post
    Dudeshep paragon is the worst.
    It is. With evil femshep it was a more unique and fun experience, now it's just...another RPGish action game. Strange.

I finished Max Payne on the iPad, started Max Payne 2 on PC. It hasn't aged as badly as I expected, actually. Plus it's only 5-7 hours long, so I can be done with it quick and move on to MP 3.

[Level 9: Chuck Norris]
    Max Payne 2 looks really nice on the PC. Such a massive difference from the first; really washed the bad taste of the first game's visuals out of my mouth.