Page 404 of 523 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 414 454 504 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,080 of 10447

Thread: What games are YOU currently playing?

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    I'm almost done with Adventure Time, which has been a disappointment. I don't know why I expected a game about a kid's cartoon show to be challenging to someone in their mid-20s.

On a brighter note, I'm several hours into Mutant Mudds and am loving it. The fifth stage is kicking my ass, and that's what I like in my platformers.

I also very recently bought The Legendary Starfy, because it was only $7 and also because OHMYGOD SOOO CUUUUUTE

[Level 8: Skynet]
    I kind of hate Super Hexagon but I can't stop playing it.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Quote Originally Posted by BadStar View Post
    I kind of hate Super Hexagon but I can't stop playing it.
    That's how that one works. Fucker is addictive as hell. Speaking of addictive games, 10,000,000 is seriously crack-like. Grabbed it on Steam. Also playing Dishonored. Loving the atmosphere and just dicking around in the city. I've also been playing a FUCKTON of Left 4 Dead 2 on Steam.

[Level 5: Mech]
    I can't stop playing DmC. I already beat it, already found all the collectibles, did all the secret missions, have almost all the achievements, but I CAN'T STOP PLAYING IT. Every time I feel the need to set it down and play something else, I find some other way to make an awesome and fluid SSS combo and I get hype to try to top said combo again. And with the way they included input buffering in this one I almost feel like I'm playing a fighting game. That and I wanna hurry up and beat Son of Sparda mode so I can try a no death Heaven or Hell speedrun just because.

Currently playing Dishonored on PS3. I don't know I"m having some trouble really getting into it. I do enjoy stealth games, and when I"m really in it I have a blast, but so far it's not blowing me away. I"m only on the second mission though so I"m sure somethings can change.

Also almost done with my second play-through of Persona 4 Golden. Almost have all the trophies. I am not really a guy who cares about achievements, but I"m such an idiot Persona fanboy that I totally dont mind playing it a second time to get the trophies for it.

I'm almost done with my first playthrough of P4G myself. I've got MC at level 92 and spent a ton of my time grinding to turn Izanagi into an indomitable badass, even though none of this is even gonna carry over to playthrough 2. I still wanna get MC up to 99 before I go and finish up this playthrough. I'm really glad I decided to pick this up too...first Persona game I bought that wasn't Arena, and it's just awesome. I can't really think of any other RPG I've willingly put 100 hours into.

No Persona 4 or Ni No Kuni for us filthy European peasants yet, so I've been grinding away with Persona 3 Portable. I'm 28 hours in and I'm determined to finish it this week, I don't know if that's even possible.

[Level 9: Chuck Norris]
    It took me 78 hours to complete P3P.

And it has just been announced that us shitty little Europeans get Persona 4 Golden on the 22nd of Feb.

Still no word on Arena ... urghh.

Completed my first run of Darksiders II last night. Decent game with some technical issues, but the ending sucks compared to the first game.

I'm also playing Rock Band Blitz, working on gold starring all songs included, only two difficult ones to go in Diamond Eyes and Shout. Gold starred Give it Away and Cult of Personality last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Abomination View Post
    No Persona 4 or Ni No Kuni for us filthy European peasants yet
    Import? Are not both these consoles region free?
    Ni No Kuni is dropping in EU in just a week or so, so I guess just waiting is an option...

I started playing the original Deus Ex last night. Its still good, but don't know if I will play through the entire game again. Sure was nostalgic though!

[Level 6: Robot]
    Picked up a huge PS1 haul a couple weeks ago and have been testing through the games to see what they're about. I am totally hooked on C-12: Final Resistance. It's a late PS1 release (2002), and it may be the best looking PS1 game, but that doesn't matter because the control and gameplay are fantastic. It's a nice mix of TPS, with stealth, and when you get hurt, it becomes a survival horror and the enemies won't hesitate to fuck you in the ear.

Quote Originally Posted by vApathyv View Post
    I'm almost done with my first playthrough of P4G myself. I've got MC at level 92 and spent a ton of my time grinding to turn Izanagi into an indomitable badass, even though none of this is even gonna carry over to playthrough 2. I still wanna get MC up to 99 before I go and finish up this playthrough. I'm really glad I decided to pick this up too...first Persona game I bought that wasn't Arena, and it's just awesome. I can't really think of any other RPG I've willingly put 100 hours into.

Thats how I feel, It's such a good game to me. If you ever do decided to go through it again New Game Plus will make your life even easier. All of your money, items, and registered Personas are available to you. So if you have the money for it you could summon your badass Izanagi right from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by space man spiff View Post
    Thats how I feel, It's such a good game to me. If you ever do decided to go through it again New Game Plus will make your life even easier. All of your money, items, and registered Personas are available to you. So if you have the money for it you could summon your badass Izanagi right from the get go.
    This is actually the exact thing I realized when I was standing outside of the final boss's floor, which just made me the happiest man alive. I still haven't beaten the game yet though. I've got two levels to go before MC hits 99. Then and only then will I close off playthrough 1.

Played some of the Dust 514 beta.

Still horrible.

Gold starred all Blitz tracks now, just DLC achievements to go. Nice having a game where I can quickly access all the music I've bought for Rock Band.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Still playing Far Cry 3, pretty much exclusively. There's just so much shit to do. I love it.

My new favorite thing is stalking outposts, and picking off enemies, watching them scramble to find me, giving up, then planting a bullet in their brain-pan. Rinse, wash, repeat.

Snipers are awesome.

Played the Hammerlock DLC last night.

It was short and crap. Huge open areas and a bunch of fetch quests.

I need to hurry up and kill the last boss of that so I can be done with that DLC, but for some reason it just never seems to go very well for me. Probably because I'm still stubbornly clinging to a Bee Shield, but.

Jackenstein or one of the invincibles? I'm still to do the quest related invincible, but found the summoning totems one fairly easy.

Also it seems Gearbox's idea for using your eridium is just upping the price of summoning the invincible bosses. Shame.

Jackenstein. No matter what I do, my poor squishy Mechromancer always seems to get, well, squashed.