Page 403 of 523 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 413 453 503 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,060 of 10449

Thread: What games are YOU currently playing?

Got my hands on DmC today. It's pretty good. Combat is awesome and the frame rate isn't a problem at all. Dante is even less of a prick than the demo made him look. He's still a dick though, just not so much it actively makes me hate him. The controls aren't a problem either since you can rebind them to whatever you want.

[Level 2: Human]
    Right now I am playing Dragon Age Origins, and I love it!

Just played Dear Esther. Strange, yet of so beautiful. I think I would have enjoyed it more without the voice over/storytelling though. Music would set the tone for me just fine. But I can see how people would disagree with me on that.

One of my screen shots:

[Level 4: Cyborg]
    I finished Max Payne 3 last night, so I continued to play the next game on my backlog, Borderlands 2. Once I finish that, I'll probably move onto Dishonored or Assassin's Creed 3.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Wrapped up the final achievements to Skylanders. Some were a little difficult considering it's a kid's game.

Surprisingly fun.

Dungeon Keeper, a little of Lords of the Realm 2, Spec Ops and Peace Walker.

Has DK recently been re-issued via GOG or does it still run fine from the old disc?

If it runs from the disc i'll have to dig through my crate of PC games at the old house.

No, they only have the Dos version on GOG. That does run but it doesn't look all that good, if you get 'KeeperFX' that works pretty well. It's a fan-made port of the original, looks pretty good, has a stack of fan-made campaigns aswell, you just need the original Dungeon Keeper data to run it.

Word to the wise though if you do get it, save before you possess anything, as sometimes it crashes when you do. Only problem I've encountered with it so far.

Cool, cheers for the info.

Spec Ops: The Line
    Hotline Miami
    Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars

PC gaming yo.

Downloaded DC Universe on my PS3 last night, played it for an hour, seems like pretty standard MMORPG fair, although the opening video was a very pleasant surprise.

Has anyone played this at length, compared to other online games is it ultimately worth my time?

The price is right at least.

[Level 5: Mech]
    Finished Arkham Asylum.
    Started Arkham City..
    No idea why I was avoiding these awesome games..

McPixel is out of its fucking mind and I love it.

It's the Wario Ware of point and click adventures.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Far Cry 3! Never played 1 or 2, but after playing this one, I will definitely be picking up 2.

Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    Far Cry 3! Never played 1 or 2, but after playing this one, I will definitely be picking up 2.
    You may find yourself disappointed, as FC2 does a lot of interesting things to differentiate itself from the standard sandbox that FC3 entirely abandons and has decent number of issues that FC3 does not have (many of which are mitigated by playing the game smartly and slowly). Just make sure to take your time, don't feel like you have to drive straight to every location or deal with every outpost, and replace your weapons at a dealer frequently. I hope you enjoy it, as it's one of my personal favorites, but don't go into it expecting anything like Far Cry 3.

I am playing Pokymans Black 2, because I haven't felt like sitting in front of a screen to play games the past couple of days and I felt like it. I think I'm going to finally get a 3DS in preparation for Etrian Odyssey IV.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Quote Originally Posted by arglactable View Post
    You may find yourself disappointed, as FC2 does a lot of interesting things to differentiate itself from the standard sandbox that FC3 entirely abandons and has decent number of issues that FC3 does not have (many of which are mitigated by playing the game smartly and slowly). Just make sure to take your time, don't feel like you have to drive straight to every location or deal with every outpost, and replace your weapons at a dealer frequently. I hope you enjoy it, as it's one of my personal favorites, but don't go into it expecting anything like Far Cry 3.
    I'm always a sniper, in any game, given the opportunity. I was camped out above an outpost last night sitting motionless for 20 minutes, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. It paid off because I picked them all off without being detected. You get mighty good experience for doing that, which I didn't know at the time.

Well, I can't say I ever had a base clear quite as involved as that in FC3. Ususally, it's no problem picking all of them off from 150m in a couple of minutes. Far Cry 2 is certainly rewarding as a sniper (my preferred play-style as well actually). Big difference being that you can't silence sniper rifles (like in reality) and enemies will figure out your general location pretty quickly if you don't stay mobile, even if you're hidden in the foliage. Instead of being retarded, the AI can be a bit hyper aware sometimes. FC2 makes up for this with the dart rifle (there is also a crossbow in DLC) and the stealth suit.

[Level 5: Mech]
    Arkham City is HUGE!!

Played through the first 3-4 levels of Mark of the Ninja on PC (360 controller), and I'm really enjoying it. Level design is really good and the gameplay is entertaining. Can I play each level individually in order to get all scrolls/kills/stealth run etc, or does it start over from the start once I finish it? Cheers.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    I've reverted back to playing SNES. Right now Playing FFVI (or III :P) finished half the game in two days. I've also been playing borderlands. Kind of ready for gears to be out.