Page 400 of 519 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 410 450 500 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 8,000 of 10367

Thread: What games are YOU currently playing?

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Got my Republic Jedi Knight to about level 25, then got an itch to start an Imperial prick. Oh man, he's such a bastard. But badass.

Love The Old Republic!

[Level 3: Humanoid] ConnorTheScot's Avatar
    The Old Republic was great the first time playing through, however i just had no motivation to level a new character and the end game when it was just released was more hassle then worth. Might have to try it again since it went Free to play.

I'm excited for the new expansion and level cap increase. It's only 5 levels, but still, that's 5 more than before!

If i am honest, i have not seen much regarding the expansion. I think i maybe overdone it with all the MMORPGs this year, ended up playing SW:TOR, GW2, Secret world & World of Warcraft. Tried juggling them about however it came down to the single all empowering Warcraft. However i cannot play it for more than an hour now as its just a bit of a drain!

Holy shit, that's a ton of MMORPG! I had GW2, but got a refund since I bought it a couple days before I got SWTOR. I liked GW2, but I can't play two MMOs.

I don't regret my decision.

Yeah i discovered that i cant really play more than two, GW2 was fun while it lasted, never got to max which is probably why it was not for me. MMORPGs really open up at end game, just getting there that's the trouble.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    I'm currently balls deep in Don't Starve (7th run, Day 14) and just started STALKER (Thanks Dare!). Also been dabbling in Teleglitch, but I definitely have a survival/roguelike bug up my ass lately. Really wish more of you guys played Don't Starve.... Going to have to buy some copies for my next Contest Time.

Gonna give Homefront a try. I heard it was bad, but I prefer to judge on my own.

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]
    I have started to re-play Dead Island again only this time I am playing it as a compleationist. This means that I am talking to every NPC, searching every area for every item, doing every quest and trying every mod,etc.,etc.

Yea it can be a little boring at times so I break it up by going to the slums and kicking some but for a while. I want to get my toon up to level 50 or higher to see what kind of weapons might be available to me.

^^^^ Sounds like a drag to me, but I didn't care much for that game in the first place. That being said, you should probably go check out the Meet & Greet section of the forums and introduce yourself. I finished watching the 12th episode of the 2nd season of Grimm yesterday, so I already approve of your username (unless thats your actual last name, if it is a regular welcome is coming your way!)

I just picked up Deus Ex: HR on Steam, 3 Euros or something. Just had to check it out at that price. Still on my second playthrough of Dishonored though, so it will have to wait.

edit: Also picking up Thief Gold at 75% off in 15 minutes.
    Last edited by UglyCasanova; 12-31-2012 at 08:46 PM. Reason: burning holes in my pockets

Ray of Sunshine
    Just started playing Walking Dead. Oh my stars.

Kinda flakey about what I've been playing. Can't seem to keep my attention focused on any particular game.

SMT Nocturne on PS2
    Dragon Age Origins and Skyrim on 360
    Etrian Odyssey and Crimson Shrund on my 3DS.

Think I might hunt down some action games because that is too much RPG to be doing at one time. Never got around to Bayonetta, might go back to Lollipop Chainsaw.

Quote Originally Posted by burkhardt5 View Post
    I have started to re-play Dead Island again only this time I am playing it as a compleationist. This means that I am talking to every NPC, searching every area for every item, doing every quest and trying every mod,etc.,etc.

Yea it can be a little boring at times so I break it up by going to the slums and kicking some but for a while. I want to get my toon up to level 50 or higher to see what kind of weapons might be available to me.
    I loved that game for like the first 10 hours, then it just turns into this slow, painful slog unto death.

Quote Originally Posted by UglyCasanova View Post
    I just picked up Deus Ex: HR on Steam, 3 Euros or something. Just had to check it out at that price. Still on my second playthrough of Dishonored though, so it will have to wait.
    It's a damn fine game. Excusing the terrible voice-acting at times and the tiny heads ofcourse.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    I'm in a lull, can't decide what to play next from my vast library of games. I've got Darksiders 2 to finish, Dark Souls to get into, Halo 4 and Anniversary amongst many others that are unopened.

Picked up Rage because Steam.

It's actually quite fun so far, and those graphics!? Superb.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Finished up the campaign in Black Ops 2 yesterday and decided to try the multiplayer. Was a lot of fun and hit level 11 pretty quickly in the Bootcamp mode. Then I decided to go in and make a more personalized emblem and my 360 froze on me halfway through it without saving. Damn thing got really fucking hot for some reason. I hope there's nothing wrong with it.

Also been playing Rainbow Moon on the PS3. It really scratches that JRPG itch I've been having.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Playing Quarrel on XBLA and having my ass handed to me by the rainman AI.

This game angers me more than any other... but I'll keep playing 'til I win dammit.

[Level 5: Mech]
    It's really cold here, so i keep one hand in the quilt and with one hand, playing NFS Most Wanted (The original one, not he new crap)

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Quote Originally Posted by Muckfoot View Post
    Playing Quarrel on XBLA and having my ass handed to me by the rainman AI.

This game angers me more than any other... but I'll keep playing 'til I win dammit.
    Great game, I also get surprised and frustrated when the AI forms a huge word in a faster time than anyone could ever enter it on a pad.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Quote Originally Posted by Edd Strid View Post

Great game, I also get surprised and frustrated when the AI forms a huge word in a faster time than anyone could ever enter it on a pad.
    Yeah, the AI'd become a bit of a brick wall for me, I've been stuck on the same Domination level for ages!

I looked online and saw that people tend to either pause the game and look up the anagram or they remove the timer in the settings menu, but the AI player Rex has me so pissed off that I've vowed to beat him outright... one day.

Also last night I spelt fisting, lol!