Page 398 of 519 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 408 448 498 ... LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,960 of 10372

Thread: What games are YOU currently playing?

Back on my Wild ARMS 2 file on the PSP. The main character just hauled off and punched out the crippled guy he takes orders from.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Uncharted 3 multiplayer.

I really want to like this game but it always seems like it was designed specifically for hardcore players. Like there's just no way a casual player like myself can play this game and have any fun with it because I'm constantly getting stomped by tourny players who can no scope me with a rifle from the other side of the map.

Fin Sahrot Dovahkodaav
    Quote Originally Posted by Caostotale View Post
    Back on my Wild ARMS 2 file on the PSP. The main character just hauled off and punched out the crippled guy he takes orders from.
    I've only played Wild ARMs 1, but I'm sure the crippled guy deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla Gravy View Post
    Uncharted 3 multiplayer.

I really want to like this game but it always seems like it was designed specifically for hardcore players. Like there's just no way a casual player like myself can play this game and have any fun with it because I'm constantly getting stomped by tourny players who can no scope me with a rifle from the other side of the map.
    I feel like that in any multiplayer game. Unless it's co-op like Left 4 Dead or Mass Effect 3 for example. Besides that, I can only play multiplayer in Halo 1/2 and Counter-Strike without being annihilated.

(I'd say Street Fighter IV as well, but I only have it on the 3DS, so it doesn't really count. Although the circle pad is the next best thing to an actual fightstick imo.)

Quote Originally Posted by TurboKill View Post
    I've only played Wild ARMs 1, but I'm sure the crippled guy deserved it.
    It's hard to tell. The bad localization on the game makes it nearly impossible to tell what's going on. At the least, it's still a lot of fun.

[Level 5: Mech]
    Back to the Blacklist.
    Playing the best and the original NFS Most Wanted!

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Guild Wars 2. First MMO I've ever played. I am enjoying it, almost too much.

back into dark souls...

I just finished Assassins Creed III. Woof that became a challenge. It started off fun, and then tedious...and then just down right stupid.

Because I'm stupid I got full synch on all the main missions so that's probably why I was frustrated with it most of the time, because I was restarting so many times. Honestly the story was also bland as hell for both Connor and Desmond. I was really anticlimactic and just a disappointment.

Spoiler!

Fin Sahrot Dovahkodaav
    Started playing SFxT on PC. Fun stuff.
    Last edited by TurboKill; 12-16-2012 at 12:07 PM. Reason: grammerz

Me and a bunch of friends decided to jump back in to Ragnarok Online again since years, good to be back to something familiar again.

Also still playing Pushmo, currently at level 4 now, had to look for some help for puzzle 3-18 because I got stuck for a day or two.

Pwnd
    Far Cry 3. Last night I got to the part where you search for mushrooms in an underwater cave. Love the perspective shift in that one scene, where you seamlessly transition from climbing up a vine to walking straight ahead on a level surface. Man I really wish I could have set aside a save file for that. I restarted the mission just to watch it a second time. So awesome. Too bad the MP is so flawed. The gameplay is excellent but the matchmaking seems to be absolute shit.

edit

The coolest thing happened. I went to play the game some more and was still back at the beginning of that mission. Also remembered how memory cards work. Game saved
    Last edited by Sir Legendhead; 12-17-2012 at 02:19 AM.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Dark souls for me.

Plowed through Capra demon, Gaping Dragon, Quelaag, and got to Ash Lake in one night....

But now I'm cursed so FML.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Played a bit more of Darksiders 2. I like it more than the first but the frame rate drops leave me feeling this is an amateur production.

It's a shame something like that can go a long way to ruining the experience. Any PC owners of the game suffer the same problem? If not I'll pick it up in a sale.

Every other game can fuck right off, because I've discovered Star Wars: The Old Republic. I bought a 30-day subscription immediately after playing for 10 minutes.

Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    Every other game can fuck right off, because I've discovered Star Wars: The Old Republic. I bought a 30-day subscription immediately after playing for 10 minutes.

Yep.
    That's surprising. Everyone I know that tried it out quit playing after a week or so.

Those people are clearly morons.

Still trying to sludge through Mario-U (that's its name). Hidden doors and blocks that are NECESSARY to find in order to complete a level are just fucking stupid. It's a decent enough game, I just get frustrated beyond belief with platformers.

I also got a new TV, so been playing Dishonored via Steams Big Picture thingy. It's good stuff.

Hopped back into Dark Souls and working on a beefy Paladin type character. have yet to lose an invasion. It's kind of nasty having a +5 divine claymore/+3 elite knight armor at level 23. 2 or 3 swings are easy to get off with the stagger and after that it's over.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Recently picked up Deus Ex: HR and Killzone 3, so playing those recently, with some Super Mario All-Stars on SNES for a change of pace when I need it.

Pwnd
    I take back what I said about FC3 multiplayer. It worked fine last night. I must have been on at a weird time when I tried earlier. It's pretty cool how it has a "finish him" option. When the match is over the leader of the winning team can choose whether to capture the opposing captain or to let him leave. Someone mentioned executions but I haven't seen one yet.

It's pretty awesome in general, really. The game types are interesting and the killshot thing is not only fun to watch but avoids the illusion of cheap deaths. People don't bitch nearly so much when they understand how they were defeated. I don't anyway. There have been a few times when I was like, "WTF WAS THA -- ohhhhh".