Page 397 of 519 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 407 447 497 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,940 of 10361

Thread: What games are YOU currently playing?

Picked up Mark Of The Ninja on steam over the sales. Damn fine game.

I was thinking about finally playing one of the PS2 Persona games, but instead ended up picking up SMT: Nocturne again and starting it from the beginning. I hadn't played a game of any kind in about 5-6 months and was pleasantly reminded of just how gloriously addictive and fun the game is. I still didn't beat the Matador on my first try though.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Playing a ton of Sports Champion 2 with the PS Move, getting my body in all kinds of shape. The boxing game in that bugger is a real beast. No joke.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Started The Unfinished Swan this past weekend. Love it to death. Will probably finish that before I finish Borderlands 2. Thankfully it goes pretty quick.

Currently playing two Silent Hill games, Downpour and Shattered Memories. I started playing Downpour months ago, and SM two months ago. It's been hard to make time for gaming lately.

Out of the two, I've enjoyed Downpour the most so far. It's very explorative, and I like the small, unrelated side quests, like the cinema where you enter a movie (which felt a lot like classic Silent Hill, with fixed camera angles). The monsters, or lack therof, was disappointing. Most of them just look plain and boring. I find the best monsters are the ones where you don't know what the fuck it is, even after you've had a good look at it. Pyramid Head and the giant, grey, babymonsters in Silent Hill 4 are good examples of that. In Downpour they just look like hobos.

Shattered Memories also has bland monsters, and only one type of them that show up only at specific sequences. The game has some tense moments, but it's also quite boring at times, times where all you do is tediously run from one uneventful spot to the next. The motion controls can be quite unresponsive.

[Level 6: Robot]
    I'm pissed, I've been playing Bastion all day and think i got quite far through the game (at least 4-5 hours). I closed the game whilst in the Bastion to go for some food, come back and launch it again and steam hasn't synced and i lost all my progress.

Playing Hitman Absolution at the moment. Thoroughly enjoying it, even if it does seem a bit easy. I am just playing it on "normal" and there is still a bit of a challenge. Just not what you'd expect from Hitman.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Started Skylanders last night to break up the Borderlands farming sessions. It's pretty good, fun and relaxing.

[Level 5: Mech]
    So today,
    Installed NFS Most wanted 2012
    Then 20 minutes later uninstalled NFS Most wanted 2012
    Then 1 minute later deleted the fucking ISO as well! X(

I was a level 63 Imperial in Skyrim on the 360, but for some reason I bought the game with both DLCs again off Steam. So now I'm a level 30 Wood Elf. All the Mods makes it worthwhile, but after playing through the Dragonborn DLC, I will probably stop playing.

Just finished The Walking Dead after getting it for 12-13 Euros. Probably my favourite game this year, even though the mechanics and actual gameplay isn't much to talk about. The story and choices made for a really interesting experience.

And still trying to get through the second playthrough of RE6 (got it for 25 Euros) with my gf, trying to collect all the blue medals. But the over the top action sequences and cheesy dialog just ain't as amusing as I was the first time around. Might stop playing for a month or two
    Last edited by UglyCasanova; 12-04-2012 at 05:54 PM.

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Everytime I tell myself that I'm going to start one game after finishing one, I end up playing something else. I told myself that I was going to finally start either Dishonored or something else, but instead I started up Ratchet & Clank 2 HD. Not upset at all.

Started New Super Mario Bros U, it's the first Mario game I've played since the original on NES. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing, but it's pretty neat so far.

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Renewed my PS+ subscription, and between the PSN offerings and PS Vita selection of free games, I am playing a shit-ton of games.
    Jet Set Radio
    Dungeon Defenders
    Quantum Conundrum
    Payday: The Heist
    Bioshock 2

ZombieU
    Persona 4 Golden
    Donkey Kong 64 (I'm feeling nostalgic!)

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    Everytime I tell myself that I'm going to start one game after finishing one, I end up playing something else. I told myself that I was going to finally start either Dishonored or something else, but instead I started up Ratchet & Clank 2 HD. Not upset at all.
    I have the same problem as well, I hate it/love it

[Level 8: Skynet]
    I'm finally getting into Mass Effect 3. Last time I got bored after the first mission but I think I'll stick with it this time. How long does it take to finish this game if you plow straight through without doing all of the side shit?

Fin Sahrot Dovahkodaav
    Maybe 15-20 hours, I took my time on that game so I had quite a few more hours than that.

Also, I am also getting back into Mass Effect 3. Replaying SP, and getting into the multiplayer now.

Blood 2 and Barkley Gaiden atm. A bit of Spec Ops aswell.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Back into BF3.

People complain about the 300+ ticket matches but I love them.

Probably going to tackle Sen's Fortress in Dark Souls with a friend later tonight.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Just finished farcry 3, first single player game in ages that's kept my attention all the way through. Highly recommend it.