Page 396 of 523 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,920 of 10445

Thread: What games are YOU currently playing?

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Mine just went up this morning

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Hmmm I always thought XBLA updated on Pacific Time, hence the delay to mid-Afternoon for any changes such as DOTW in the UK.

Must be different for each area. Thanks for the update.

*Edit* Just checked again and it's up, bring on home time!

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Quote Originally Posted by Edd Strid View Post
    Are people I see playing it having advanced downloads? Still can't see ep 5 on XBLA yet.
    XBLA and PC isn't until today. SO GO PLAY IT NOW. It's incredible. Short, but sweet.

P.S. I did cry. I was an emotional train wreck.

[Level 5: Mech]
    I just finished up the Adventure Time game. It was insanely short, but really sweet and fun to play. I could feel bad for how much I paid but considering I got some cool collectors edition stuff for it I'm not really bothered. It was simple fun and you can tell the guys who made it really enjoyed working on it.

[Level 6: Robot]
    Planetside 2... whenever our server comes back up. Seems like fun so far.

Finally finished The Witcher, I warmed up to it around 15 hours in. Didn't really appreciate the weird cliffhangery ending, but guess it'll be resolved in the sequel.

Also just started the first episode of The Walking Dead. I wasn't expecting it to be quite so...intense, I'm liking it a lot so far even though I haven't seen the show or read the comics.

Right now I'm with Tekken Tag Tournament 2...trying to learn a little. That and Pokémon Black 2. Aaaand just finished Skyrim until Dragonborn comes out I guess.

Since I picked up a 3DS for cheap with OOT I've been playing though that. I don't recall the Water Temple being so simple.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinx View Post
    Since I picked up a 3DS for cheap with OOT I've been playing though that. I don't recall the Water Temple being so simple.

The water temple was made easier

What's OOT?

It's OoT. Some regale it as the best Zelda game, those people are incorrect.

Ohhh, Ocarina of Time?

I would imagine so, don't think anything else on 3DS matches that abbreviation.

Plus the mention of Water Temple helped.

[Level 12: CHET]
    Mass Effect DLC - Leviathan!

Pwnd
    Just opened WWE '13 and it has a code for unlockable "Iron" Mike Tyson! Whoo boy! I'm about to bite some ears and rape some bitches!

Ahahaha oh god we Americans are so horrible.

Finished The Walking Dead. Fuck me.

I'll either go with The Witcher 2 or Dishonored next, if I decide not to kill myself.

[Level 3: Humanoid]
    I'm about to finish Polara with 100%. First game I've ever played on the iPad that felt like a "real" game. Probably put about 10 hours into it thus far. If you have an iPad, it's worth grabbing.

Pwnd
    Skipping around a bit this morning, and started replaying Blood Stone after the WWE thing got old. It's remarkable how the new installment of the latter franchise seems to have been produced by the most creatively bankrupt organization on the face of the earth. They didn't even bother trying to create a new story this year, choosing to go back to one of their classic eras instead. Either the TV show has truly gone to shit or the devs simply got sick of trying to keep up. Still pretty fun though. I've been playing the Smackdown series since it debuted on PS1 and FINALLY...I got a decent version of Batman. The Jim Carrey Riddler and Heath Ledger Joker look pretty great too. Love those community creations.

Blood Stone is the other one I mentioned and I think it might be the best Bond game yet. I say that having never played Goldeneye and therefore claim fanboy immunity. Anyway, my favorite until now has been Everything or Nothing, and I'm not sure how much of that is just nostalgia. Haven't played it for years, probably a decade even. Blood Stone's automatic headshot isn't as impressive as EoN's slow-motion Bond sense, yet you still get opportunities for all kinds of silly trick shots and such. His car is a rather floaty front wheel drive that doesn't even turn invisible! It's pretty awesome though. After I rammed my target into post-chase submission and subsequent explosion, it cut seamlessly to a cutscene between a nearby diplomat and M as they watched a conveniently timed distraction.

"Did you know there'd be fireworks?"
    "Yes. Call it intuition."

...after the guy had been giving her shit for depending on woman's intuition. Simply marvelous.

[Level 5: Mech]
    I am full headlong in Persona 4 right now, everything else is sort of taking a sideline. The small additions to the game are making me so happy. Still have no idea who is going to be my girlfriend though...

Still loving Borderlands 2, so much that I messed up my TVHM playthrough by doing side quests I needed to save for scalable objects and I just started a new character.

You could consider all that time wasted, but I've loved every minute and will do so again. This game could be the remedy for my gamer score addiction.