Page 395 of 519 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 405 445 495 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,900 of 10370

Thread: What games are YOU currently playing?

[Level 5: Mech]
    Decided to give Dead Island another shot thanks to GameFly. Hated it the first time I played, but now I literally can't stop playing. Stayed up until 1:30 this morning, and immediately started again when I woke up. Just took my first break. Dunno what my deal was, but this game is the tits. Cutting a zombie's arm off with an electrified machette is gross, comedic and satisfying. I keep going "Eeewww......THAT WAS AWESOME!"

Pretty sweet that Riptide will let me import the character I'm using right now, too.
    Last edited by Dooshkin; 11-17-2012 at 04:24 PM. Reason: A good one

[Level 8: Skynet]
    I wish I could get back into that but the PS3 version is ass.

How so? Everything's been smooth sailing for me.

Screen-tearing and bad framerate. Really hope they've fixed that shit for Riptide.

I could probably get over it but I'm not spending more than $10 for a copy. Best Buy is gonna have the GOTY Edition for $7.99 on Black Friday. Might brave the mobs to try and get me a copy.

Pwnd
    Started playing Witcher 2 again. On Dark difficulty, after not having picked it up for five months. Oh the cheap deaths I have died. Still a remarkable experience though. They really nailed the narrative parts.

The combat is pretty good too. It's just that there are places where you get one-shot killed whether you're playing well or not. Like the part in the beginning where you run from the dragon. You have to exit a tunnel without being hit and you can't tell if the dragon is above you or not, because you're currently in a tunnel. Kind of difficult to see the deadly creature overhead when there's a roof between you and it.

I started playing Wizardlings on my iphone to pass the time. It is the perfect time waster game. It's pretty stupid but I find it pretty fun.

I finally beat Xenoblade!!

it took 66 hours!

I jus started playing Halo Anniversary... never played Halo before and so far it's not really my type of game lol.

but I wanna play thru it! in the meantime tho I think I'm gonna play another game in tandem.

prolly gonna be Walking Dead ep. 3 or Sleeping Dogs... or both!

Pow! Right in the kisser!
    Picked up a Wii U today with ZombiU, Nintendo Land, and Darksiders II, so pretty much that's what I am playing.

[Level 2: Human]
    Done with Bastion, fantastic game. Loved everything from story, characters and playability.
    Tried Bayonetta but I had enough by chapter VI, I don't know if it's the stupid story, the mellow J-Pop music on every fight or the high dependency on the evade system. I thought I was a fan of this kind of games but Bayonetta made me think otherwise, I can understand why so many people love it so much but simply it isn't for me. I guess I'll just stick to the Ninja Gaiden and God of War from now on.
    Now I'm undecided on playing either Fable II or Darksiders 1, yeah, my backlog is THAT bad :P

10. 11-19-2012, 12:46 AM

Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    Picked up a Wii U today with ZombiU, Nintendo Land, and Darksiders II, so pretty much that's what I am playing.
    That any good? The reviews I've read make it sound very interesting.

12. 11-19-2012, 12:54 AM

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    ZombiU has me more interested in that console now I've got to read a few opinions on it.

It sucks missing my first console launch in 16 years, but I couldn't really justify the expense just to keep with a little tradition of my own.

Playing Resonance of Fate, it's a strange one.

It's a refreshing change to most JRPGs but the difficulty's all over the place, I've had no
    Trouble getting on on the first few hours and suddenly I'm getting my ass handed to me in a boss fight.

I'm sticking with it for now, I'd much prefer a tough game than an easy one.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzadolphin56 View Post
    That any good? The reviews I've read make it sound very interesting.
    Yeah, it's pretty awesome so far. Really scary, which is a welcome change in the horror survival genre, as of late. Plus, it gets really fucking interesting when your character dies.

im playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. shadows of chernobyl, DOTA 2, HoN and Warhammer 40 k space marine been a great week for gaming, and im also waiting for dark souls prepare to die edition when it goes on sale this friday on amazon!

I picked up Persona 4 Golden for the Vita. I can not even begin to describe how excited I am to replay this game. This was pretty much the sole reason why I wanted a Vita.

So the big question is which girl to I want as a girlfriend in this playthrough?

I don't exactly own it yet, but I will be playing the FUCK outta some TWD Episode 5 tonight!

I plan on sobbing like a little girl, and I am absolutely okay with that.

I heard 2 games came out today..sinemora and Persona..saw the video ended up not even trying on my vita

Quote Originally Posted by PappaDukes View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty awesome so far. Really scary, which is a welcome change in the horror survival genre, as of late. Plus, it gets really fucking interesting when your character dies.
    Yeah, if I do eventually get a Wii-U it's going to be one of the biggest factors. Looks awesome.

I've been playing Blood and just started Murder Club.

Going to play episode 5 of TWD tomorrow, I want it so bad

Are people I see playing it having advanced downloads? Still can't see ep 5 on XBLA yet.