Page 394 of 523 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 404 444 494 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,880 of 10445

Thread: What games are YOU currently playing?

  1. #7861
    Pwnd
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22,558
    I bought X-Men: Destiny after reading about the Silicon Knights recall, and stayed up all night last night finishing the main story. It's kinda short and the gameplay is kinda simple, but unlocking new powers and costumes turned out to be somewhat addictive. My favorite part is being able to join Magneto's League of Evil Mutants, For Us By Us Yo. Worth the twenty I spent.

  2. #7862
    Borderlands 2. Again.

  3. #7863
    [Level 8: Skynet]
    Gorilla Gravy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Erogenous Zone
    Posts
    2,699
    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearPsycho View Post
    Seriously though, what I like about Call of Duty goes against what you said, but not that I'm pointing out that you're wrong. I just personally think that the good thing about CoD (singleplayer) is that it is akin to a rollercoaster. A thrillride with shooty-shooty-bang-bang action.
    Wait, I'm confused. I think you misinterpreted me. I don't hate Call of Duty. I love Call of Duty. I was saying I like that they don't take themselves too seriously, which is why I think you like them too.

    Battlefield can still lick my taint though.

  4. #7864
    [Level 5: Mech]
    VoltySquirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Okinawa, Japan
    Posts
    473
    I just basically 100%'d Saints Row The Third. Have every achievement but one (the one where you upload a character to the gallary cuz I don't have Gold at the moment) and have done basically everything you can do in SP without any of the DLC or Gold. Oh, I didn't do the barnstormings and the stunt jumps because fuck that. So I guess now I'm going back to trying to finish RE4.

    The funny thing is, I don't even thing SR3 is all that great. It pales in comparison to it's predecessor, that's for sure. Still good though.

  5. #7865
    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearPsycho View Post
    Why so much hatred on that pretty green gravy-filled heart?

    Seriously though, what I like about Call of Duty goes against what you said, but not that I'm pointing out that you're wrong. I just personally think that the good thing about CoD (singleplayer) is that it is akin to a rollercoaster. A thrillride with shooty-shooty-bang-bang action.

    Or, in other words, I'm trying to disagree with you politely.


    Also, I don't think that military shooters are crap by default. I do agree that we're getting a little burned out having 3 or 4 of them a year.
    They're both pretty decent games.

  6. #7866
    [Level 8: Skynet]
    Edd Strid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Black Country
    Posts
    2,506
    Desire to become a furry growing thanks to Dust: An Elysian Tail.

    Yifftastic.

  7. #7867
    [Level 5: Mech]
    Friendly_Wookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sunny Sussex, UK
    Posts
    364
    Playing dishonoured at the minute and enjoying it a lot, I might try and do a 0 fatality run after my first play through..

  8. #7868
    [Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    djnealb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    5,792
    Just started Zone of the Enders HD last night. I had forgotten just how much I loved those games. Just like playing a mech-anime, overly dramatized plot and all.

  9. #7869
    [Level 7: Sentinel]
    lizzardpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,596
    Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    Just started Zone of the Enders HD last night. I had forgotten just how much I loved those games. Just like playing a mech-anime, overly dramatized plot and all.
    Is it really worth playing? Aside of the OST, I'm just asking because there are a number of reports saying that the original version is better, I'm considering on playing the game on emulator and see how it fares

  10. #7870
    [Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    djnealb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    5,792
    I only played for an hour or so last night, so I can't really say. However, I didn't notice anything wrong with it right away. Also, the album that came with the CE isn't the OST. It's actually a remix album. Most of the tracks are ok, but the last track is fucking terrible. However, the art book is gorgeous. Would only be better if it was a hardback instead of softback.

  11. #7871
    [Level 5: Mech]
    space man spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    603
    Currently balancing it between Ass Creed III, Ass Creed Liberation and Pokemon White 2. Now that I can actually hunt stuff and run around Ass Creed III is not as awful as when I started it, I also can't wait to do naval battles.

  12. #7872
    I sat in front of my collection for 45 minutes last night and could not decide what to play. So I said fuck it and went this route:

  13. #7873
    [Level 5: Mech]
    Dooshkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Walking the warm sands of Elsweyr
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by Edd Strid View Post
    Desire to become a furry growing thanks to Dust: An Elysian Tail.

    Yifftastic.
    I SO hate that I can't play this. Because furry. And because PS3.

    Playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning again. Trying to have my cake, and eat it, too, by investing in the warrior, rogue, and mage trees. This game feels so much like Fable to me that I feel like I should be able to do all three. Reality might say otherwise. Reality is a bitch.

  14. #7874
    [Level 8: Skynet]
    Edd Strid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Black Country
    Posts
    2,506
    Finished Dust, great game and there's hints of a sequel to come. Happy.

    Not happy I have a strange addiction to Frog Fractions, damn you Tarvu.

  15. #7875
    [Level 8: Skynet]
    BadStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,923
    Quote Originally Posted by digtastik View Post
    I sat in front of my collection for 45 minutes last night and could not decide what to play. So I said fuck it and went this route:
    This is one RPG that I've always wanted to play but never have. How does it stack up against Bioware's modern stuff? Would it still be enjoyable for someone like me who has only played their post-KOTOR titles?

  16. #7876
    [Level 4: Cyborg] arglactable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    104
    I would say you should just pick up the Dungeon and Dragon Classic Anthology, which included both Baldur's Gate games, both Icewind Dale games, Planescape: Torment, and Temple of Elemental Evil, but it would seem to be out of print or something. It's a shame, because it was an affordable and comprehensive collection of many of the late 90's greats. The original Baldur's Gate is a classic in many ways (and even better when you run it in BG2's engine), but it's also pretty dated in some others and it certainly doesn't do quite so good of a job drawing the player into the story at the very beginning as Bioware's later work tends to. BG2 is a significant improvement, IMO, but both are certainly worth playing.

    I am playing Operation Darkness, which despite it's abysmal metacritic score is actually quite enjoyable. It certainly helps that it has one of the most fantastically ridiculous WW2 plots ever conceived.

  17. #7877
    [Level 2: Human]
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    43
    I am currently playing Heroes of Newerth and Maestia.

  18. #7878
    [Level 1: Fresh Meat]
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2
    Currently playing Ragnarok Odyssey, Dokuro and Gravity Rush on my Vita
    Puzzle and Dragons on my ipad
    and League of Legend on PC via Garena

  19. #7879
    Quote Originally Posted by arglactable View Post
    I would say you should just pick up the Dungeon and Dragon Classic Anthology, which included both Baldur's Gate games, both Icewind Dale games, Planescape: Torment, and Temple of Elemental Evil, but it would seem to be out of print or something. It's a shame, because it was an affordable and comprehensive collection of many of the late 90's greats. The original Baldur's Gate is a classic in many ways (and even better when you run it in BG2's engine), but it's also pretty dated in some others and it certainly doesn't do quite so good of a job drawing the player into the story at the very beginning as Bioware's later work tends to. BG2 is a significant improvement, IMO, but both are certainly worth playing.
    Pretty much that. BG 1/2/expansions are my favorite rpgs ever. that's just my opinion though.

  20. 11-16-2012, 01:06 AM

  21. #7880
    [Level 5: Mech]
    VoltySquirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Okinawa, Japan
    Posts
    473
    Not Halo 4

Similar Threads

  1. What Games are you not EVEN PLAYING that you own??
    By Y0j1mb0 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 440
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 07:11 PM
  2. why aren't you playing games right now?!
    By elpoopacabra in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 07:57 AM
  3. Playing games out of sequence
    By t3h_d0n in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 03:28 AM
  4. Uses for your 360 besides playing games.
    By ToxinMongoose in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 02:01 AM
  5. What Games Are You Playing Over The Holidays?
    By Azguard in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 12:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •