Page 394 of 523 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 404 444 494 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,880 of 10445

Thread: What games are YOU currently playing?

Pwnd
    I bought X-Men: Destiny after reading about the Silicon Knights recall, and stayed up all night last night finishing the main story. It's kinda short and the gameplay is kinda simple, but unlocking new powers and costumes turned out to be somewhat addictive. My favorite part is being able to join Magneto's League of Evil Mutants, For Us By Us Yo. Worth the twenty I spent.

Borderlands 2. Again.

[Level 8: Skynet]
    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearPsycho View Post
    Seriously though, what I like about Call of Duty goes against what you said, but not that I'm pointing out that you're wrong. I just personally think that the good thing about CoD (singleplayer) is that it is akin to a rollercoaster. A thrillride with shooty-shooty-bang-bang action.
    Wait, I'm confused. I think you misinterpreted me. I don't hate Call of Duty. I love Call of Duty. I was saying I like that they don't take themselves too seriously, which is why I think you like them too.

Battlefield can still lick my taint though.

[Level 5: Mech]
    I just basically 100%'d Saints Row The Third. Have every achievement but one (the one where you upload a character to the gallary cuz I don't have Gold at the moment) and have done basically everything you can do in SP without any of the DLC or Gold. Oh, I didn't do the barnstormings and the stunt jumps because fuck that. So I guess now I'm going back to trying to finish RE4.

The funny thing is, I don't even thing SR3 is all that great. It pales in comparison to it's predecessor, that's for sure. Still good though.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearPsycho View Post
    Why so much hatred on that pretty green gravy-filled heart?

Seriously though, what I like about Call of Duty goes against what you said, but not that I'm pointing out that you're wrong. I just personally think that the good thing about CoD (singleplayer) is that it is akin to a rollercoaster. A thrillride with shooty-shooty-bang-bang action.

Or, in other words, I'm trying to disagree with you politely.

Also, I don't think that military shooters are crap by default. I do agree that we're getting a little burned out having 3 or 4 of them a year.
    They're both pretty decent games.

Desire to become a furry growing thanks to Dust: An Elysian Tail.

Yifftastic.

Playing dishonoured at the minute and enjoying it a lot, I might try and do a 0 fatality run after my first play through..

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    Just started Zone of the Enders HD last night. I had forgotten just how much I loved those games. Just like playing a mech-anime, overly dramatized plot and all.

[Level 7: Sentinel]
    Quote Originally Posted by djnealb View Post
    Just started Zone of the Enders HD last night. I had forgotten just how much I loved those games. Just like playing a mech-anime, overly dramatized plot and all.
    Is it really worth playing? Aside of the OST, I'm just asking because there are a number of reports saying that the original version is better, I'm considering on playing the game on emulator and see how it fares

[Level 10: Lobster Milkshake]
    I only played for an hour or so last night, so I can't really say. However, I didn't notice anything wrong with it right away. Also, the album that came with the CE isn't the OST. It's actually a remix album. Most of the tracks are ok, but the last track is fucking terrible. However, the art book is gorgeous. Would only be better if it was a hardback instead of softback.

Currently balancing it between Ass Creed III, Ass Creed Liberation and Pokemon White 2. Now that I can actually hunt stuff and run around Ass Creed III is not as awful as when I started it, I also can't wait to do naval battles.

I sat in front of my collection for 45 minutes last night and could not decide what to play. So I said fuck it and went this route:

Quote Originally Posted by Edd Strid View Post
    Desire to become a furry growing thanks to Dust: An Elysian Tail.

Yifftastic.
    I SO hate that I can't play this. Because furry. And because PS3.

Playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning again. Trying to have my cake, and eat it, too, by investing in the warrior, rogue, and mage trees. This game feels so much like Fable to me that I feel like I should be able to do all three. Reality might say otherwise. Reality is a bitch.

Finished Dust, great game and there's hints of a sequel to come. Happy.

Not happy I have a strange addiction to Frog Fractions, damn you Tarvu.

Quote Originally Posted by digtastik View Post
    I sat in front of my collection for 45 minutes last night and could not decide what to play. So I said fuck it and went this route:
    This is one RPG that I've always wanted to play but never have. How does it stack up against Bioware's modern stuff? Would it still be enjoyable for someone like me who has only played their post-KOTOR titles?

I would say you should just pick up the Dungeon and Dragon Classic Anthology, which included both Baldur's Gate games, both Icewind Dale games, Planescape: Torment, and Temple of Elemental Evil, but it would seem to be out of print or something. It's a shame, because it was an affordable and comprehensive collection of many of the late 90's greats. The original Baldur's Gate is a classic in many ways (and even better when you run it in BG2's engine), but it's also pretty dated in some others and it certainly doesn't do quite so good of a job drawing the player into the story at the very beginning as Bioware's later work tends to. BG2 is a significant improvement, IMO, but both are certainly worth playing.

I am playing Operation Darkness, which despite it's abysmal metacritic score is actually quite enjoyable. It certainly helps that it has one of the most fantastically ridiculous WW2 plots ever conceived.

[Level 2: Human]
    I am currently playing Heroes of Newerth and Maestia.

[Level 1: Fresh Meat]
    Currently playing Ragnarok Odyssey, Dokuro and Gravity Rush on my Vita
    Puzzle and Dragons on my ipad
    and League of Legend on PC via Garena

Quote Originally Posted by arglactable View Post
    I would say you should just pick up the Dungeon and Dragon Classic Anthology, which included both Baldur's Gate games, both Icewind Dale games, Planescape: Torment, and Temple of Elemental Evil, but it would seem to be out of print or something. It's a shame, because it was an affordable and comprehensive collection of many of the late 90's greats. The original Baldur's Gate is a classic in many ways (and even better when you run it in BG2's engine), but it's also pretty dated in some others and it certainly doesn't do quite so good of a job drawing the player into the story at the very beginning as Bioware's later work tends to. BG2 is a significant improvement, IMO, but both are certainly worth playing.
    Pretty much that. BG 1/2/expansions are my favorite rpgs ever. that's just my opinion though.

20. 11-16-2012, 01:06 AM

Not Halo 4